• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Texas WTS ‘23 Wildtrak 4dr HOSS 3.0 Fox Coilovers

OP
OP
Chritaka

Chritaka

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 WildTrak; '06 Whippl'd Mustang (sold4upgrades)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Bump... Still available.

I've checked on UPS/Fedex shipping to a couple zips and shipping is not cheap....$300-400. Unless someone has a shipping account and can arrange cheap shipping, or wants to pay this much for shipping, I don't think shipping will be feasible.
Sponsored

AntiMatterSAS

Base
First Name
Jr
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco base SAS 4 door 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Base
Bump... Still available.

I've checked on UPS/Fedex shipping to a couple zips and shipping is not cheap....$300-400. Unless someone has a shipping account and can arrange cheap shipping, or wants to pay this much for shipping, I don't think shipping will be feasible.
If you can please let me know the total approximate weight so I can get some quotes for shipping. Thank you

OP
OP
Chritaka

Chritaka

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

If you can please let me know the total approximate weight so I can get some quotes for shipping. Thank you
Rear Fox's ~67.5 lbs
Front Fox's ~ 63 lbs

This is with them in separate front and rear boxes with foam padding that my ADS's came in.

AntiMatterSAS

Base
First Name
Jr
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco base SAS 4 door 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thanks for the response. I'll call around and get some quotes and I'll be in touch if it's doable for me

Strizzo

Wildtrak
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus GX460, 1966 Mustang Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Bump... Still available.

fwiw, if you get a shipping quote through PayPal you can get a little better rate. That’s what we found when I bought my hoss 3.0 takeoffs from Denver.

Sponsored

sportcoupe

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Greyhound used to be the cheapest ground shipping by far if you have a bus station nearby. They recently stopped the service but left some good leads for discounted shipping.

As of September 30, 2022, Greyhound ceased package shipping operations
  • If you need to ship large items, use uShip. This is a good option for cars, furniture, appliances, freight, and heavy equipment.
  • If you are looking for discounted shipping rates for USPS, FedEx and UPS, sign up to Shippo for free.
  • Stamps.com also offers discounted USPS and UPS rates. Get a special postage offer of $100 value at Stamps.com! Use Code STAMPS100

OP
OP
Chritaka

Chritaka

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Reduced: $1650 Local pickup; $1800 shipped (most zips, buyer to pay any additional) Serious inquiries only and I will not separate the set. The only trades I may consider are gas tank, transmission, or transfer case skids in partial trade.

PDK

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I’ll be in your area this week. Sent you a DM (I think). Please let me know if you didn’t you receive.

OP
OP
Chritaka

Chritaka

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’ll be in your area this week. Sent you a DM (I think). Please let me know if you didn’t you receive.
Received/replied

OP
OP
Chritaka

Chritaka

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Bump... Still available.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Chritaka

Chritaka

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Bump

ChrisB351

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Bronco, 2005 ZX6r, 1993 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Im not familiar with these. Ive seen the bilstein take offs from wildtracks. Were these upgraded for 23? Any idea how they would affect (ride, realistic lift) 2dr black diamond non sas 2.3 auto and tow? These are more than I was looking to spend but its tempting.

Canyon Coolers

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
canyoncoolers.com
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco, Dodge 2500, Sprinter Van
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Im not familiar with these. Ive seen the bilstein take offs from wildtracks. Were these upgraded for 23? Any idea how they would affect (ride, realistic lift) 2dr black diamond non sas 2.3 auto and tow? These are more than I was looking to spend but its tempting.
The Fox's are far superior to the Bilstein's if you want a plusher ride off road, or want to go a little faster. If you only go slow the Bilstein maybe fine for you.

Most of the time I was outpacing the Bilstein equipped Bronco's with the Fox equipped Wildtrak when we ran the baja. It was an optional upgrade on 22 Bronco Wildtrak that became standard on all 23 Wildtrak's.

The nice thing is the OEM Fox units will fit any other Bronco and not effect your warranty.

ChrisB351

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Bronco, 2005 ZX6r, 1993 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The Fox's are far superior to the Bilstein's if you want a plusher ride off road, or want to go a little faster. If you only go slow the Bilstein maybe fine for you.

Most of the time I was outpacing the Bilstein equipped Bronco's with the Fox equipped Wildtrak when we ran the baja. It was an optional upgrade on 22 Bronco Wildtrak that became standard on all 23 Wildtrak's.

The nice thing is the OEM Fox units will fit any other Bronco and not effect your warranty.
Would I need anything else to make these work on mine? UCAs? I already talked to my advisor (friend) at the dealer about swapping and he said as long as theyre oem Im good.

OP
OP
Chritaka

Chritaka

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thanks for helping on the reply brother. 🍻

Would I need anything else to make these work on mine? UCAs? I already talked to my advisor (friend) at the dealer about swapping and he said as long as theyre oem Im good.
Nope, no UCA's req'd since they're OEM. These are standard on the '23 Wildtrak. I'm actually running 2.5' lift and aligned great with the stock UCA's. I'll send you a DM.
Sponsored