• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: California WTT my Black beauty rings for your silver in Northern California

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Looking to trade out my Black beauty rings for silver ones.. I'm in the Sacramento area.
Sponsored

Last edited:

The Beaz

First Edition
First Name
Shad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Looking to trade out my Black beauty rings for silver ones.. I'm in the Sacramento area.

Note: If you're currently running OEM Sasquatch tires with fairly low miles and undamaged wheels, We could just swap the entire wheel instead and not risk the infamous beauty ring bolt issues.
My badlands should be in production the week of the 16th.....I'd love to trade, once I take possession. Let me know if you can wait for a while! 🤣

Sandman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Note: If you're currently running OEM Sasquatch tires with fairly low miles and undamaged wheels, We could just swap the entire wheel instead and not risk the infamous beauty ring bolt issues.
I’m located in SoCal. Otherwise I’d take you up on your offer.

OP
OP

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My badlands should be in production the week of the 16th.....I'd love to trade, once I take possession. Let me know if you can wait for a while! 🤣

If I haven't had a swap by then :) but from built to deliver was 3 months for mine..hopefully yours will be faster.

OP
OP

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’m located in SoCal. Otherwise I’d take you up on your offer.
Well it may not be out of the question. I mean if we met in the middle somewhere. I have a pm from someone closer so I'm going to explore that first.

Sponsored

Sandman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well it may not be out of the question. I mean if we met in the middle somewhere. I have a pm from someone closer so I'm going to explore that first.
Ok cool, keep me posted.

Sean G.

Big Bend
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram Promaster, VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I have a brand new sas bronco and live in S. Oregon(Grants Pass). I would trade rings if yours are in excellent shape.

OP
OP

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have a brand new sas bronco and live in S. Oregon(Grants Pass). I would trade rings if yours are in excellent shape.
Maybe today I'll see if all 60 bolts appear to want to come out with no issue. If they do, maybe meet half way in Redding?

It's about 3 hours from me but I need to put some miles on the Bronco anyway.

Sean G.

Big Bend
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram Promaster, VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Sounds good. Let me know.-Sean

OP
OP

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So yesterday, I took about two and a half hours and pulled out every single bolt. I was able to use a breaker bar with at least one swing to make sure they weren't cross-threaded.

Then used my impact to get them the rest of the way out. I don't know what threadlock Ford uses, but dang if that stuff isn't tough. Almost makes it feel like it's cross-threaded when it's not.

Then used my wire wheel to clean up all the bolts, air compressor to blow out a threaded holes, and anti-seize to put it all back together by hand with a torque wrench (20lbs)

It sucked, but at least I know now that all my bolts will come out for when I find some silver rings (or just getting mine powder coated)

Sorry to hear about your issue Sean. I know one guy was able to take his to a shop and have the stubborn bolt removed

Sponsored

Skyski

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have 5 brand new silver beauty rings off of my 2022 Badlands Sasquatch. Less than 30 miles on them. I live in Davis and I will trade you for your black rings In similar condition.

OP
OP

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have 5 brand new silver beauty rings off of my 2022 Badlands Sasquatch. Less than 30 miles on them. I live in Davis and I will trade you for your black rings In similar condition.
Got your PM...will reach out later today

ClaviusBase

Outer Banks
First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sasquatch Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Did you ever make this Trade?