Sponsored

WTT/WTB Base or Black Diamond Grill for My Badlands Grill AND/OR MIC hardtop for softop. 4 door

Walrus_in_SA

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'75 Bronco Sport, '22 Badlands 4 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm expecting my badlands in a couple of months and wanted to see if there was anyone looking to swap for the badlands grill. I do have the front camera, and I'm not sure what's involved with that switch though. I'm also interested in swapping my soft-top for a MIC hardtop if anyone is out there. I'm in San Antonio, so I'd be willing to drive around 2 hours to swap. I know it's early still, but I figured the more time on the forums to line up a trade partner, the better.
Sponsored

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm expecting my badlands in a couple of months and wanted to see if there was anyone looking to swap for the badlands grill. I do have the front camera, and I'm not sure what's involved with that switch though. I'm also interested in swapping my soft-top for a MIC hardtop if anyone is out there. I'm in San Antonio, so I'd be willing to drive around 2 hours to swap. I know it's early still, but I figured the more time on the forums to line up a trade partner, the better.
Welcome to the site!

Try hitting up the Central Texas Club section as well.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/groups/central-tx-bronco-club.3/

OP
OP

Walrus_in_SA

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

oh awesome! Thanks for this. Still new to navigating the forums . . .

Jeff2Lewis

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’ve got a base, I’d be interested. I don’t have the camera so I can’t confirm but but based on pics I’d be surprised if the camera mounts to some grills and not others

OP
OP

Walrus_in_SA

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ve got a base, I’d be interested. I don’t have the camera so I can’t confirm but but based on pics I’d be surprised if the camera mounts to some grills and not others
Great, Jeff. Thanks for the reply. I'll keep you in the loop on delivery and check back in late august. I'll also do some research to verify that you can swap 'em out, I've only seen some comments about it, but there's gotta be a vid out there somewhere. Talk in a few weeks. Thanks again.
Sponsored