First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Outer Banks; 2019 Superduy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hi Zach! I can't believe I found Granger on this forum. I'm not sure if you want a testimonial, but the Bronco that your dealership sold us and helped ship to CA is great. We've gotten to enjoy both the sun and snow. =)

Send my hellos to Hunter and Seth!

Ford Bronco YOU ASKED, WE ANSWERED- !!GRANGER FEBRUARY ONLY SPECIAL FOR FORD EXTENDED WARRANTY!! @ Dealer Cost Bronco Hom

Ford Bronco YOU ASKED, WE ANSWERED- !!GRANGER FEBRUARY ONLY SPECIAL FOR FORD EXTENDED WARRANTY!! @ Dealer Cost Bronco Home 2

Ford Bronco YOU ASKED, WE ANSWERED- !!GRANGER FEBRUARY ONLY SPECIAL FOR FORD EXTENDED WARRANTY!! @ Dealer Cost Bronco Snow 1

Ford Bronco YOU ASKED, WE ANSWERED- !!GRANGER FEBRUARY ONLY SPECIAL FOR FORD EXTENDED WARRANTY!! @ Dealer Cost Bronco Snow 2
Sponsored

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@caseygcrosbie Love it! Always love hearing testimonies and seeing our granger motor plates around the country! Thank you for posting! Seth and Hunter are awesome!

TopRecon

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2D Basesquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Put in my order this morning, thank goodness for that extra leap day!

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
LAST DAY TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR FEBRUARY SPECIAL OF THE ESP AT OUR COST!

Please be patient with the team, we are experiencing VERY high call volume and emails.

Unless it is a used plan (outside of factory coverage), you should be able to do everything though our website!

So please try to do what you can via www.grangerfordextendedwarranty.com and if you have questions, be patient when using the emails or calls.. also, please allow 48 hours for the confirmation email to come through!

Appreciate all the support!

Sponsored

Bluegorilla

First Edition
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
LAST DAY TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR FEBRUARY SPECIAL OF THE ESP AT OUR COST!

Please be patient with the team, we are experiencing VERY high call volume and emails.

Unless it is a used plan (outside of factory coverage), you should be able to do everything though our website!

So please try to do what you can via www.grangerfordextendedwarranty.com and if you have questions, be patient when using the emails or calls.. also, please allow 48 hours for the confirmation email to come through!

Appreciate all the support!

Hey Zach, I was checking the plans yesterday night and I was going to purchase it today, but it looks like the prices have gone up. Was there a time cutoff to get in on this deal?

HolidayDog

Everglades
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Thank you!
I got my coverage in order and the process was super smooth.
Maria made it quick and easy!

Bluegorilla

First Edition
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

Sponsored

Rocktight

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you will extend the offer, I’m interested.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
We decided to keep our price at dealer cost through this month since last month we had record numbers. Everything should be current on the website and you should also be able to do the payment plans online as well!

We haven't confirmed the price increase in April yet, as far as we know it MIGHT be happening in July this year. The blinking on Floods website, seems like a propaganda tactic to get you to purchase right now. We just got done talking to our rep with Ford and they weren't aware of a price increase in April, but we could be wrong so we will keep checking and post on here if we hear of anything!

as always, we appreciate our Bronco Fam!

Glade Runner

Everglades
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

We decided to keep our price at dealer cost through this month since last month we had record numbers. Everything should be current on the website and you should also be able to do the payment plans online as well!

We haven't confirmed the price increase in April yet, as far as we know it MIGHT be happening in July this year. The blinking on Floods website, seems like a propaganda tactic to get you to purchase right now. We just got done talking to our rep with Ford and they weren't aware of a price increase in April, but we could be wrong so we will keep checking and post on here if we hear of anything!

as always, we appreciate our Bronco Fam!
Oh, good news since my Bronco didn’t arrive yet (originally expected Feb 17).

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
We have received word that prices are NOT going up in April or October. Fords extended warranty price adjustment will be in August.

We are still offering the extended warranties AT OUR COST until the end of March. After that, It'll go back to the usual $50 over.

This month is off to a great start, and we appreciate all your support!

ColoradoBroncoFan

Heritage
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Raptor, ‘20 Mustang GT, ‘23 AMG GLE 53
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
We have received word that prices are NOT going up in April or October. Fords extended warranty price adjustment will be in August.

We are still offering the extended warranties AT OUR COST until the end of March. After that, It'll go back to the usual $50 over.

This month is off to a great start, and we appreciate all your support!
Great to work with and not just for Broncos. Purchased an extended warranty for my 2020 Mustang GT, last month, just before the original warranty expires in April.

Thanks @Zach@Granger!
Sponsored