First Name
Jeremy & Jess
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco Wildtrak Lux and 2017 Mustang GT Prem
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I don’t get it. This isn’t a Ford warranty but they all sell the same thing? What are Ford protect products?
Some dealers only mess with Ford Protect products and some dealers offer a variety of products not backed by Ford or Ford Protect. It does get confusing. But with a Ford Protect product you should be able to know exactly what your paying for the product and be able to stroke a check for it immediately. However if you are asking a dealership to finance a Ford Product for you, I would ask what the rate is and detailed fine print. Here is the link to Ford Protect information. I recommend Premium Care, it even covers lost key fob replacement.

https://fordprotect.ford.com/premiumcare

Ford Bronco YOU ASKED, WE ANSWERED- !!GRANGER FEBRUARY ONLY SPECIAL FOR FORD EXTENDED WARRANTY!! @ Dealer Cost Screenshot_2016-12-16-19-35-48
Sponsored

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Zach, shoot me a pm on availability for a different vehicle.

2020 F-150 SXT.

OuterJersey

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda, Toyota,VW, Lexus, Triumph, Honda MC
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Okay thanks for that. So basically all these ford dealers are selling the same non ford backed products. Well that is eye opening. The difference in price seems to be substantial though. I was under the impression these were ford backed plans.
@Zach@Granger can you elaborate more on this? Ty

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Okay thanks for that. So basically all these ford dealers are selling the same non ford backed products. Well that is eye opening. The difference in price seems to be substantial though. I was under the impression these were ford backed plans.
@Zach@Granger can you elaborate more on this? Ty
These are Ford backed products. It is an extended warranty. But it isn't Bumper-to-Bumper like the 3yr/36k factory warranty. You pay for the desired level of coverage. Premium Care offers the most coverage. But the poster above was wrong in that in doesn't cover Fob replacement. You have to elect that coverage in addition to the Premium Care. This warranty shows up in your Ford Pass account and is tied to the VIN. It is valid at any Ford dealer.

OuterJersey

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
These are Ford backed products. It is an extended warranty. But it isn't Bumper-to-Bumper like the 3yr/36k factory warranty. You pay for the desired level of coverage. Premium Care offers the most coverage. But the poster above was wrong in that in doesn't cover Fob replacement. You have to elect that coverage in addition to the Premium Care. This warranty shows up in your Ford Pass account and is tied to the VIN. It is valid at any Ford dealer.
Okay thanks..I was wondering how it showed up in the app if it wasn’t Ford. So it’s just the coverage amount but All for backed..

Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Okay thanks..I was wondering how it showed up in the app if it wasn’t Ford. So it’s just the coverage amount but All for backed..
All Ford backed - Yes.

And anyone concerned about the website quotes not being lower than Flood. Granger is refunding those who ordered at a higher amount that isn't indicative of the promotion's amount. The numbers on the website need to be updated by a 3rd party. At the end of the day, you aren't going to find a cheaper one. I also did not finance it so I'm unaware of admin fees or additional fees. Just select your plan and give your credit card.

GOATS

Black Diamond
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Imaginary Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thanks Zach and Maria!
I emailed Maria... got a response in under 24 hours. Sent me the contract at cost which was much less than what was posted at Flood (same length/miles/coverage and deductible without any extras). Showed up in my app 24 hours later. I didn't finance. Very satisfied with the experience. Good talk.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@OuterJersey This is a Ford backed warranty. I don't understand what @ozark_stang is saying. Ford protect and Ford Esp are the same thing. We legally can't claim that we are Ford Protect. We are Granger Motors selling Ford protect plans.

OuterJersey

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

ozark_stang

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeremy & Jess
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@OuterJersey This is a Ford backed warranty. I don't understand what @ozark_stang is saying. Ford protect and Ford Esp are the same thing. We legally can't claim that we are Ford Protect. We are Granger Motors selling Ford protect plans.
What I said was not a question or response directed towards you.

Ford Bronco YOU ASKED, WE ANSWERED- !!GRANGER FEBRUARY ONLY SPECIAL FOR FORD EXTENDED WARRANTY!! @ Dealer Cost Screenshot 2024-02-19 at 15-02-46 YOU ASKED WE ANSWERED- !!GRANGER FEBRUARY ONLY SPECIAL FOR F

Sponsored

GI_Jo_Nathan

Black Diamond
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Iconic Silver 2dr Manual Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
What I said was not a question or response directed towards you.

Ford Bronco YOU ASKED, WE ANSWERED- !!GRANGER FEBRUARY ONLY SPECIAL FOR FORD EXTENDED WARRANTY!! @ Dealer Cost Screenshot 2024-02-19 at 15-02-46 YOU ASKED WE ANSWERED- !!GRANGER FEBRUARY ONLY SPECIAL FOR F
Yet it still makes no sense, and is misleading.
Also any reply in their thread involves them, whether it's directed or not.

Last edited:

ozark_stang

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeremy & Jess
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yeatg it still makes no sense, and is misleading.
[/QUOTE
Yeatg it still makes no sense, and is misleading.
Go in to depth for us on how my comment is "misleading"

OuterJersey

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
@Zach@Granger does this offer definitely end February? Waiting on a bonus that usually pays out in March.