Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
can i get this deal on my 22 F250?
Absolutely! We can do new or used Ford Vehicles. You can build your own quote for 2021 and newer. If it is older then that, then you will have to email our team with the year make model vin and miles and they can manually get you a quote!

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
We are currently having some technical difficulties on the website with certain states not populating correctly. For the time being, before purchasing, please email the quote to our team at [email protected] and they will verify that you are getting the correct price. I apologize!

DrunkevAviator

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ranger, '02 S2000
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Would this work on a Canadian Bronco? The amount they want up here for extended warranty coverage is laughable.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Would this work on a Canadian Bronco? The amount they want up here for extended warranty coverage is laughable.
do you have a united states secondary residence you can use?

Sponsored

DrunkevAviator

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ranger, '02 S2000
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
do you have a united states secondary residence you can use?
I do, but I spend most of my time at the house in Canada, so "would the warranty be honored at Canadian dealers?" is my main concern.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I do, but I spend most of my time at the house in Canada, so "would the warranty be honored at Canadian dealers?" is my main concern.
Yes it would be honored!

lalnx

Base
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Titan, Rav4, had a 76 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have a 2dr base with sasquatch, so I don't have many of the extra components that the premium care plan covers, so was thinking the extra care would save some money still covering the major mechanicals. Am I wrong in this thinking because it seems to be a huge jump in number of components covered extra=100 premium=1000+?

timbits588

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Expedition EL Limited, 2023 F-150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I do not quite understand the value or total benefit the "first day rental" , "enhanced rental", and "interior/exterior lighting" add-on options provides.

Interior/exterior lighting - so when my LEDs finally burn up in 50,000 to 100,000 hours, i get a whole new headlamp assembly free of charge?

rental add ons - i wasnt aware there even was a charge for a loaner vehicle while mine would be sitting at the service center for factory/warranty covered repairs/recalls/etc.
I havent had to do this yet, but i am waiting on new sync rings and the wiper module to come in. The dealership said they would have my bronco for up to two weeks to replace the sync rings and that they would give me a loaner to use. No mention of price. What benefit would the rental add ons give me here and what exactly would be my best option?
I kind of had the same questions. Had a 2014 F-150 with HID's and never had an issue with them. Just got a 2023 and haven't really been in the game for awhile, so wondering if its worth it.

Also, pre-2020 I used to get loaners from the dealer without issues when I was in for warranty work. In the last 3 years, they haven't even offered a vehicle the one or two times I've had to leave it there overnight or for a few days. Wondering if the loaner program add-on is legitimate or if they'll give some line about how they don't have any available.

Definitely interested in answers if anyone has any experience with either!

NativeSoCal

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Sasquatch 2D Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clicked on the link and tried to get a quote, but California was not an option on the drop down menu—must be similar to the situation in Florida☹

I’ll search other threads to see what deals other Cali owners have found

Sponsored

fritobandito

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex/bronco ordered
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
How does this work if you buy used? Same as if I bought new?

GI_Jo_Nathan

Black Diamond
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Iconic Silver 2dr Manual Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clicked on the link and tried to get a quote, but California was not an option on the drop down menu—must be similar to the situation in Florida☹

I’ll search other threads to see what deals other Cali owners have found
Correct. There are basically no real "deals" as far as in California. Just use Granger with an out of state address. It's easy.

OrangecrushBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Happy Monday!

Starting today we are going to offer Ford Protect Extended Service Plans for DEALER COST on any Bronco, whether you purchased it from us or another dealership. This represents a savings on average of $1200 from other dealerships in-person pricing and a discount from other online Ford Protect retailers as well. We got tired of people trying to compare us with Flood Ford or Ziegler so we decided to up the ante this month only!

How do you get this started?

Please visit grangerfordextendedwarranty.com with the following information:

Name
Address
Phone number
VIN
Approximate mileage on Bronco now
Coverage desired (years and mileage)

The entire process will be handled seamlessly online by electronic signature and a secure electronic deposit. Your contract will be in force within 2-3 business days of completion of the deposit and electronic signature. Ford's ESP system is nationwide and will update electronically within their system showing your contract status, so you won't need a paper copy of the contract to bring with you.

Ford pass points can be used towards the purchase of these contracts as well!

Have another Ford or Lincoln vehicle you'd like to add coverage to? Our pricing will be also be dealer cost. This should meet or exceed any other pricing you find online. The process is initiated the same way by filling out the form on grangerfordextendedwarranty.com with the information above.

This offer is good for anywhere in the U.S. with the exception of the state of Florida and California. (sorry folks)

We also offer 0% financing for 18 months with 20% down that just went live last week. You must email our team at [email protected] to take advantage of the payment option!

Again, we want to thank this supportive community here and appreciate the opportunity to help wherever we can!

* We will not refund any extended warranties purchased from us before today to get the deal! The dealer cost is only effective 2/5- 2/29*
What are/there advantages to this if I purchased a 3rd party lifetime warranty that also covers drivetrain,glass and dents. Basically everything but paint? I believe "lifetime" is the lifetime of the loan term.

mjcutri

Heritage
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco HE
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Also, pre-2020 I used to get loaners from the dealer without issues when I was in for warranty work. In the last 3 years, they haven't even offered a vehicle the one or two times I've had to leave it there overnight or for a few days. Wondering if the loaner program add-on is legitimate or if they'll give some line about how they don't have any available.
Whether to give you a loaner or not is pretty much up to the discretion of the dealer that you are working with. Like most things dealer related, it can vary wildly depending on the dealer.

I would check if you have rental coverage with your regular insurance first. Most offer it as an add-on for pretty cheap.

timbits588

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Expedition EL Limited, 2023 F-150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Whether to give you a loaner or not is pretty much up to the discretion of the dealer that you are working with. Like most things dealer related, it can vary wildly depending on the dealer.

I would check if you have rental coverage with your regular insurance first. Most offer it as an add-on for pretty cheap.
I do have rental coverage in the case of an accident. Honestly, I wasn't aware there was a rider from insurance to get a loaner if the vehicle was in for repairs. I'll look into it, thanks.
Sponsored