Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sprinter, 2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I apologize if this has been asked already. I did search and read a lot of posts regarding the Z-plan.

My specific question is: When I should expect Z-plan pricing to be evident? My dealer said that they would honor Z-plan pricing, and I gave him my PIN, but my actual order sheet shows standard pricing. Is that how it works? He said the the actual Z-plan price would be determined at delivery. Is that legit? Or should I be pressing for something in writing that indicates the discounted price?
Sponsored

foremi

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, T1 V10, T7, YXZ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My Dealer order preview sheet shows MSRP as well as A/Z plan pricing as well as D and X plan actually.

They are correct though, financing and plan usage will not be relevant until you actually buy the car. Nothing is done "early" afaik except the order # and associated car is reserved for you.

OP
OP
NurseLaura

NurseLaura

Badlands
First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My Dealer order preview sheet shows MSRP as well as A/Z plan pricing as well as D and X plan actually.

They are correct though, financing and plan usage will not be relevant until you actually buy the car. Nothing is done "early" afaik except the order # and associated car is reserved for you.
Thank you for your reply! The one thing that gives me anxiety is the possibility that I will wait and wait only to have the dealer renege on the plan at delivery.

foremi

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, T1 V10, T7, YXZ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thank you for your reply! The one thing that gives me anxiety is the possibility that I will wait and wait only to have the dealer renege on the plan at delivery.
Yeah, I mean that would be an incredibly shitty thing for them to do. I wont even pretend to know what kind of recourse you would have in that situation.

timgarrett

Outer Banks
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 F-250
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I asked my dealer in an e-mail if they will honor Z plan and they said if Ford allows it they will honor it. I saved that e-mail just in case...

OP
OP
NurseLaura

NurseLaura

Badlands
First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I asked my dealer in an e-mail if they will honor Z plan and they said if Ford allows it they will honor it. I saved that e-mail just in case...
Thank you for your reply! I tried and tried to get confirmation via text, only to get a text back that said "call me." Unwillingness to discuss via email or text makes me question their trustworthiness. At work, I get everylittlething in writing, and expect that I will be held to anything I say or put in writing as well.
Sponsored