First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just wanted to share some info on the Zone 1” kit to help anyone in the future looking to do this. I just put this kit on yesterday. It went on my 2022 Badlands Sasquatch and it is a 2 piece kit with a top strut plate and bottom shock plate. After I completed the kit I noticed the front was a little higher than the rear, not by much but definitely a noticeable “squatted” look. I immediately took the bottom plates off on the lower shock mounts and it sits level now. I’m not sure if it is because of the Sasquatch package that it does this and the kit is designed for all models, but I did notice that Zone’s installation video was of a Non Sasquatch and every other pic is found appeared to be as well. So if you’re doing this to a Bronco with the Sasquatch package already on it I’d recommend leaving the bottom plate off. I didn’t get a chance to take a pic of the squatted look because it was already dark and I wanted to hurry up and finish. Here is a pic of the completed look. Hope this helps anyone looking to install a 2 piece leveling kit or anyone that already has and isn’t happy with the stance.

47D1D738-A090-4DF8-872C-A2BFA60A7CDF.jpeg
Sponsored

adamruiz2001

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford SVT Lightning
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Did you measure the ride height on the front and back to see how close to level it is after your install?

2020FordRaptor

Wildtrak
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just wanted to share some info on the Zone 1” kit to help anyone in the future looking to do this. I just put this kit on yesterday. It went on my 2022 Badlands Sasquatch and it is a 2 piece kit with a top strut plate and bottom shock plate. After I completed the kit I noticed the front was a little higher than the rear, not by much but definitely a noticeable “squatted” look. I immediately took the bottom plates off on the lower shock mounts and it sits level now. I’m not sure if it is because of the Sasquatch package that it does this and the kit is designed for all models, but I did notice that Zone’s installation video was of a Non Sasquatch and every other pic is found appeared to be as well. So if you’re doing this to a Bronco with the Sasquatch package already on it I’d recommend leaving the bottom plate off. I didn’t get a chance to take a pic of the squatted look because it was already dark and I wanted to hurry up and finish. Here is a pic of the completed look. Hope this helps anyone looking to install a 2 piece leveling kit or anyone that already has and isn’t happy with the stance.

Ford Bronco Zone 1” Leveling Kit Badlands Sasquatch 47D1D738-A090-4DF8-872C-A2BFA60A7CDF
Dang that looks good. Has a great stance.