Sponsored

Zone Offroad 2.25” Adventure Series Lift - anyone install on 2023 Wildtrak?

Wtb13000

Wildtrak
First Name
Wyatt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

What wheel and tire combo will you be running?
Sponsored

OP
OP
BroncoDymond88

BroncoDymond88

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sorento
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I've had it a few months now, no issue. When turning at full lock to the left the weight tab on the right wheel scrapes the upper control arm protection panel, so you might want to opt to go without those, or remind the installer to use sticker weights instead.

RobWTX

Wildtrak
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Updated the rear collars today to RPG 2 1/4 inch, to give it more lift than the Zone kit had. I don't know how, but it improved the ride. We both noticed it within like 3 minutes of driving on a bumpy road, then the highway. 41 1/2 inches on the front, 42 3/4 rear, floor to center of fender.
Went off roading last weekend at Bridgeport, over a bunch of rocks, thru mud pits with rocks I clipped last time, and definitely noticed the extra clearance. Stock tires for a while longer, 37's after these wear out more (16K miles).
Very happy with the kit, if you go with it, I highly recommend the RPG rears to give the extra lift, instead of level.

IMG_6752.JPG

Heckler

Wildtrak
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Why on earth would it rub on stock wheels and tires when it didn’t rub pre-lift? Something doesn’t add up lifting it shouldn’t cause rubbing or require trimming with stock wheels/tires? Isn’t the whole point of lifting is to gain clearance?

I spoke with the tech, he mentioned there is trimming involved and they likely just didn't trim back enough since they were being conservative. He said if it's still happening when they do the 1k mile checkup they can trim more. I didn't ask exactly what he needed to trim.

Even with this, it's only in full lock and only when turned left. Besides that, this upgrade has been beyond worth it. The truck just looks as big as it should and the front end being level makes it look so much meaner.

OP
OP
BroncoDymond88

BroncoDymond88

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sorento
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It's not rubbing, the little metal weight that sticks out on the back of the rim clips the strut skid if you choose to option the kit with it. If you option the kit without the skid plate it probably is fine.
Sponsored