Sponsored

Zone 3” Adventure Series Lift Kit, Pro's and Cons?

JGB1966

Big Bend
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Big Bend Sasquatch 2.7 Auto
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Am looking for some input, after the latest trip to Colorado, I'm in the market for a good 3" or adjustable lift in the 3-4" range.
I'm curious as to thoughts on the Zone #" lift with upper control arms.

I may or may not go to 37" tires. If I do it will probably be a few years

Currently have a 22' Big Bend, Sasquatch, 4 door. Love the way it performs on the trails and rides on the street, just looking for a little more clearance. and a better stance on the 35's

Thank you for your input.

Mamma's daily driver, but I get to build it for the trail.
Sponsored

Frankie945

Base
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Q50
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Am looking for some input, after the latest trip to Colorado, I'm in the market for a good 3" or adjustable lift in the 3-4" range.

Currently have a 22' Big Bend, Sasquatch, 4 door. Love the way it performs on the trails and rides on the street, just looking for a little more clearance. and a better stance on the 35's

I would also look into lift springs like eibach or Dobson because they keep you within the limit of the oem suspension geometry. But if you wanted that particular zone lift I think it’s okay too. I wheel with a guy on 37s with that lift all the time and he really likes it and has had zero issues whatsoever with it or any other driveline component.

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands w/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As long as you don’t have a lot of weight in the back, it works pretty good. We had it on ours for a year until we upgraded to RadFlo coilovers. They worked great on the trails and at the sand dunes. Enough clearance for 37s as well.

Dubsesd

Big Bend
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Ford F-150, 06 Roush Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Here’s mine. That kits been installed for nearly a year now, zero complaints. Still rides very nice too, which surprised me. On 37” KM3s.

Ford Bronco Zone 3” Adventure Series Lift Kit, Pro's and Cons? IMG_8552
did you have any clearance issues with the 37”?

Sponsored

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've had this kit on mine for about 16 months and it has been good. Like @HeliPilot , I'm also running 37 km3 though mine is with a zero offset aftermarket wheel. I have had mine rub in the front on a full turn backing up once but other than that, it has been good. Only complaints is the KM3s have gotten a little noisy as I have racked up the miles on them (think I have put close to 20k on them).

I will note that I think about a month after I installed these that Eibach came out with the their stage 2 coilover kit. If it was available when I pulled the trigger, I would of spent a little more and gone that route.

picture for reference:

Ford Bronco Zone 3” Adventure Series Lift Kit, Pro's and Cons? Screenshot 2023-07-17 140027

HeliPilot

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2.7L SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
did you have any clearance issues with the 37”?
Wouldn’t know because I installed the JKS Max Tire Kit at the same time. And I run spacers on the factory wheels. So I’ve never had any clearance issues.

Twister22

Badlands
First Name
michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Raptor 1965 Mustang 1968 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I went with the 3 inch Readylift for the Sasquatch package because it has the rear track bar bracket also in the kit, running black rhino wheels, Yokohama 37’s

Ford Bronco Zone 3” Adventure Series Lift Kit, Pro's and Cons? 86DAA0BB-DDA0-4B3A-B968-8E9D1E59128A

Lak34ers

Big Bend
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Went with Bilstein 6100s which are 2.5 and adjustable. Added about 2 inches and leveled it. Super happy with it and drives a lot better than OEM SAS. Jeepandtruckparts has the fronts for around $210 each which is a smokin deal. Just another option for around $1000 for all 4 and doesn't hurt geometry and improves ride and a 2.5 shock.

Sponsored

Oldhippie

Big Bend
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X1, ‘1928 model A, “23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I only have about 500 road miles on mine but am happy so far (added rockjock track bar bracket with kit)…will see when I hit some rocks in a couple weeks…would like to see someone offer a 1” diff drop…

raptorbill

Badlands
First Name
bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GMC Sierra AT4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ve had the zone kit on for 8 months now and had zero issues. 7 thousand miles.

Also have wheeled it a fair bit. Nothing major. Mostly 2 tracks in northern Michigan.
37KO2's
Ford Bronco Zone 3” Adventure Series Lift Kit, Pro's and Cons? bronco 1

Caleb@PandaMotorworks

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Eibach coilovers FTW! We seriously cannot recommend this setup enough. By far the best bang for buck lift kit on the market currently. They offer a great ride and they are extremely durable! Also height adjustable so you can really dial in the right to your preference!

Eibach Coilovers - Ford Bronco

We have these available right now for a STEAL at $1500 with free shipping. I would be happy to get you set up or answer any other questions you may have!

bjpatten

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here’s mine. That kits been installed for nearly a year now, zero complaints. Still rides very nice too, which surprised me. On 37” KM3s.

Ford Bronco Zone 3” Adventure Series Lift Kit, Pro's and Cons? bronco 1
Did you do anything for the gears besides putting on the lift and 37's? I have a 3 1/2" lift and want to go with 37's but not sure what else I need to do.

HeliPilot

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2.7L SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did you do anything for the gears besides putting on the lift and 37's? I have a 3 1/2" lift and want to go with 37's but not sure what else I need to do.
Nope, but I do have the ford performance tune. Mostly to correct the Speedo, but the power bump help with the tire size.
Sponsored