SuicidalSmurf

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Velocity Blue Base Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Base
Reporting this same issue as of yesterday. When I got back on the road and switched to 2H it went back to the normal infotainment screen. Annoying.
Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Reporting this same issue as of yesterday. When I got back on the road and switched to 2H it went back to the normal infotainment screen. Annoying.
Hi there ā€“ send a message to us with your VIN and approximate mileage, along with some more details about your situation. Iā€™ll look into this for you. Thanks!

ColonelAngus

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands, 07 BMW 335i, 05 Saab 9-5 Aero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The badlands mid pack that I had at the Off-Roadeo in new hampshire last month did the same or similar thing. I was under the impression there is some delay or difference in camera behavior with the goat modes or 4l. However the not being able to get out or getting an error is certainly a buzzkill. I never tried to leave it since we were off road all day... I do recall seeing the cam not available error once or twice. Software glitches suck but they don't scare me as much since they can just push out updates... as long as they actually do it

SeldomSeen

Wildtrak
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
google
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hi there ā€“ send a message to us with your VIN and approximate mileage, along with some more details about your situation. Iā€™ll look into this for you. Thanks!
VIN: 1FMEE5DP7NLA80779, same issue.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
The badlands mid pack that I had at the Off-Roadeo in new hampshire last month did the same or similar thing. I was under the impression there is some delay or difference in camera behavior with the goat modes or 4l. However the not being able to get out or getting an error is certainly a buzzkill. I never tried to leave it since we were off road all day... I do recall seeing the cam not available error once or twice. Software glitches suck but they don't scare me as much since they can just push out updates... as long as they actually do it
Hi there. If you can send us a message with your VIN and dealership info, I'd be happy to look into things for you!

Sponsored

FstFrd00

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.gunsmithingtx.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 BD Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ive been out a handful of times. It happened the last time I was out. I think I pushed the button (top, right) and it went away. Every once in a while, in the morning drive to work, the infotainment screen will flash like it is trying to locate the zone lighting (which I don't have). Only shifting from R to D.

BRNC_4X

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands, 4 Door, Cyber Orange
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Took the bronco out for a vacation in the mountains. When in 4L the backup camera stays on after being in reverse. šŸ˜’ Itā€™s super annoying. Anybody have had this problem?? Anyway to keep it from happening. We have to shut off engine and restart to get it off or I have to reset the infotainment system to get
We have also experienced the same issue. Had to shift back to 2H, turn off, then restart the Bronco to switch back to forward camera. This happened all day, very annoying! We took it to our local Ford dealership for the driveline recall. The technician and service writer were unable to replicate the event, therefore have no recommendation for a fix. Not sure what to do. Should mention that we have the 11ā€ display, not the 8ā€ that has the current recall.

SeldomSeen

Wildtrak
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
google
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
We have also experienced the same issue. Had to shift back to 2H, turn off, then restart the Bronco to switch back to forward camera. This happened all day, very annoying! We took it to our local Ford dealership for the driveline recall. The technician and service writer were unable to replicate the event, therefore have no recommendation for a fix. Not sure what to do. Should mention that we have the 11ā€ display, not the 8ā€ that has the current recall.
Hello, I received a recall notice stating that the fix was been done automatically via the wifi sw update. Haven't made sure that's been updated or tried it lately, but hopeful it's corrected.

BDSQWCH

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4door Badlands Bronco, 94 Eddie Bauer Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I went off roading yesterday and the 4lo camera issue did not happen so I think it's fixed.

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I received an update a couple days ago that said it would allow other updates. It updated again yesterday and presto chango no more stuck back up cam in 4L on my 8" screen.

I only tested it once but all was good.

Sponsored

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I received an update a couple days ago that said it would allow other updates. It updated again yesterday and presto chango no more stuck back up cam in 4L on my 8" screen.

I only tested it once but all was good.
Yeah, took a year. But, now Iā€™m getting updates. Still only at 3.5.2 though.

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yeah, took a year. But, now Iā€™m getting updates. Still only at 3.5.2 though.
The only issue I've had is the back up cam, so I really don't care if I get other updates. Other than maybe a fail safe flat tow fix.
The latest is numbered 22-PUO925-HAZ-FLH, not the conventional numbering.

Last edited:

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The only issue I've had is the back up cam, so I really don't care if I get other updates. Other than maybe a fail safe flat tow fix.
The latest is numbered 22-PUO925-HAZ-FLH, not the conventional numbering.
Yeah, I had that and about a week later I checked and it changed to 3.5.2 with a long list of upgrades. I think thatā€™s when they integrated the split screen in CarPlay, etc. I donā€™t notice much of a difference with the 8ā€ screen. I know itā€™s up to 4.2.2 or something.

Whatā€™s weird is my Ford Pass app status hasnā€™t changed since the recall push version you mentioned above. But, in vehicle the version history is showing 3.5.2. šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļøšŸ¤·

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yeah, Ford Pass shows number above, IDK what vehicle shows.
Sponsored