Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4)96 F-150 52F-1 Jeep-TJ SDF2507.3 Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
2023 Bronco Base Sasquatch 800 miles

I have had issues with the 8" display lagging, the back up camera will go black / blue, not work, sometimes when it functions it will stay on while driving. (yes in 2H - not 4L or OffRoad like others)

The normal routine is, Back up in the drive way, drive to the end, make a right on the road, then a left on the next road, continuing and it will be on or glitching the whole time.

Just sharing my issue incase others are going through the same thing.. I have a video I will try to attach and post on YouTube.

Sponsored

zone23

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hard reset press and hold the radio power button and music forward button until the screen goes black. May or may not help worth a try if you haven't yet.

ABorges

Base
First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 F100
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have had issues with the 8" display lagging, the back up camera will go black / blue, not work, sometimes when it functions it will stay on while driving. (yes in 2H - not 4L or OffRoad like others)

The normal routine is, Back up in the drive way, drive to the end, make a right on the road, then a left on the next road, continuing and it will be on or glitching the whole time.

Just sharing my issue incase others are going through the same thing.. I have a video I will try to attach and post on YouTube.

Ford had a recall on this issue, you need to take your Bronco in for an update.

OP
OP
Gusignats

Gusignats

Base
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford had a recall on this issue, you need to take your Bronco in for an update.
To my knowledge the recall was for an issue when in 4L only..

Sponsored

Kfonte

Base
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi
Your Bronco Model
Base
To my knowledge the recall was for an issue when in 4L only..
Not to hijack, but can you point me in the direction of that 4L recall, please? My service guy and I spent the day looking and couldn't find it. He agrees that it's odd when my rear camera stays on on 4L, but he couldn't find anything on his end calling for a recall. I couldn't find anything on here at the time, but I know I've read it numerous times. The search function doesn't seem to give me what I need either; that, or I just don't know how to search properly.

OP
OP
Gusignats

Gusignats

Base
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Not to hijack, but can you point me in the direction of that 4L recall, please? My service guy and I spent the day looking and couldn't find it. He agrees that it's odd when my rear camera stays on on 4L, but he couldn't find anything on his end calling for a recall. I couldn't find anything on here at the time, but I know I've read it numerous times. The search function doesn't seem to give me what I need either; that, or I just don't know how to search properly.
This is the link I found https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/back-up-camera-stuck-on-when-in-4l.47636/

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The recall is currently only available for 12" screens. The software hasn't been released for 8" screens yet.

Ford Bronco Rear Back Up Camera Stuck ON Radio Lag 1687522622655

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

Hey, Ken! I can take a closer look into your rear camera concerns if you'd like. Can you send us a direct message with your VIN and the dealership name/location?