First Name
jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have had my Bronco since 2022 bought new and waited like everyone else. Now my back-up camera goes black and my sensors beep on level ground I have seen posts about the camera but none about the sensors anyone having similar issues??
Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I have had my Bronco since 2022 bought new and waited like everyone else. Now my back-up camera goes black and my sensors beep on level ground I have seen posts about the camera but none about the sensors anyone having similar issues??
Hi Jerry! I can look into your Bronco's camera concern on my end. To get started, could you please send a private message over with the name/location of your local Ford dealer and your Bronco's VIN?

OP
OP
unclpierre

unclpierre

Outer Banks
First Name
jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Place Motors Webster, MA
1FMEE5DP8MLA86072

Syndister

Big Bend
First Name
Cindy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Harley Road King Special, '23 Bronc
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I've had the same issue, I have to go into neutral and stop and start the car again (one time I had to do it twice)
Sponsored