Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Howdy Bronco lovers,

You may remember us as Bronco Depot USA, known for selling one of the highest quality Bronco Scripts on the Market. We are now BDUSA!

Are you tired of being locked down to 3-5 Trim specific vent clip colors? Tired of staring at vent clips that don't match your Bronco's accents or clash with your paint color? I was. Introducing our newest high quality product.

A.JPG

BDUSA 2021+ Ford Bronco Vent Clip/Tab replacement

Complete your Bronco's look by customizing your vent accents with the color of your choice!
  • 11 Available colors to match your Bronco's Paint color.
  • Sold as a set of 4 Vent Clip/Tabs (4 needed per Bronco)
  • REUSE your vent assemblies. No wasted parts and save money.
  • OEM fit and finish
  • Hard polymer base
  • Soft-touch Rubberized color over-mold
  • Easy Installation - See Installation Video
  • NOT 3D Printed
  • NOT a stick-on overlay
Save Money and Time:
  • Forget the hassle of purchasing complete vent assemblies from Ford at an MSRP of $70.00 EACH, totaling $280.00+tax and shipping for a full set.
  • Ford vent assemblies are often out of stock, and with three different part numbers and two different vent sizes, securing all components can be a challenge.
  • Limited color options from Ford that may not complement your Bronco's paint color.
Factory Spec Quality:

Our vent clip/tab replacements are NOT 3D printed, stick-ons, or overlays. These are full replacements vent clips / vent tabs. We use a meticulous two-stage mold-injection process to create these replacement vent clips. In our small-scale production, each vent clip/tab is carefully hand-loaded into the injection machine to receive its soft-touch rubberized color finish. I believe if a product's quality does not look like it came from factory, it is not worth putting on my Bronco. Numerous mold revisions (not cheap) were made to ensure our product is made with the same level of quality as factory originals. We guarantee OEM spec fitment and finish.

These are the ONLY Ford Bronco Vent Clip/Tab Full Replacement on the market!

10% off code for Bronco6G members: BRONCO6G

Best Regards,
-Phil

1700092007584.png

1700092094029.png
1700092169188.png

1700092276617.png
1700092254021.png

1700092219143.png
1700092434719.png

1700092351665.png
1700092320350.png

1700092375558.png
1700092400939.png

1700092198503.png

My Bronco for attention 😁
P1034566.jpg
Do you have the list of the first 10 that responded with pics?
Sponsored

Broncotrax

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco, '17 Superduity, '22 Badsquatch, CR 250R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Howdy Bronco lovers,

You may remember us as Bronco Depot USA, known for selling one of the highest quality Bronco Scripts on the Market. We are now BDUSA!

Are you tired of being locked down to 3-5 Trim specific vent clip colors? Tired of staring at vent clips that don't match your Bronco's accents or clash with your paint color? I was. Introducing our newest high quality product.

A.JPG
BDUSA 2021+ Ford Bronco Vent Clip/Tab replacement

Complete your Bronco's look by customizing your vent accents with the color of your choice!
  • 11 Available colors to match your Bronco's Paint color.
  • Sold as a set of 4 Vent Clip/Tabs (4 needed per Bronco)
  • REUSE your vent assemblies. No wasted parts and save money.
  • OEM fit and finish
  • Hard polymer base
  • Soft-touch Rubberized color over-mold
  • Easy Installation - See Installation Video
  • NOT 3D Printed
  • NOT a stick-on overlay
Save Money and Time:
  • Forget the hassle of purchasing complete vent assemblies from Ford at an MSRP of $70.00 EACH, totaling $280.00+tax and shipping for a full set.
  • Ford vent assemblies are often out of stock, and with three different part numbers and two different vent sizes, securing all components can be a challenge.
  • Limited color options from Ford that may not complement your Bronco's paint color.
Factory Spec Quality:

Our vent clip/tab replacements are NOT 3D printed, stick-ons, or overlays. These are full replacements vent clips / vent tabs. We use a meticulous two-stage mold-injection process to create these replacement vent clips. In our small-scale production, each vent clip/tab is carefully hand-loaded into the injection machine to receive its soft-touch rubberized color finish. I believe if a product's quality does not look like it came from factory, it is not worth putting on my Bronco. Numerous mold revisions (not cheap) were made to ensure our product is made with the same level of quality as factory originals. We guarantee OEM spec fitment and finish.

These are the ONLY Ford Bronco Vent Clip/Tab Full Replacement on the market!

10% off code for Bronco6G members: BRONCO6G

Best Regards,
-Phil

1700092007584.png

1700092094029.png
1700092169188.png

1700092276617.png
1700092254021.png

1700092219143.png
1700092434719.png

1700092351665.png
1700092320350.png

1700092375558.png
1700092400939.png

1700092198503.png

My Bronco for attention 😁
P1034566.jpg
THANKS!! I JUST ORDERED MINE!!!!!

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
Orange
Ford Bronco BDUSA Replacement Vent Clip / Vent Tabs Now Available 20230910_141428

OP
OP
Rickperry

Rickperry

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bdusa.co
Vehicle(s)
2021 SAS Badlands / 2022 BaseSAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

zedster

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco 2 dr Badlands SAS, '22 F150 PowerBoost
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No Antimatter Blue. :(

zedster

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco 2 dr Badlands SAS, '22 F150 PowerBoost
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just get black, no one will know difference. :) When I had my '21 AMB OB people would always come up to me and ask, is it black or blue?
True, I always see Black SUV on my drive thru receipt. :)

Sponsored
OP
OP
Rickperry

Rickperry

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bdusa.co
Vehicle(s)
2021 SAS Badlands / 2022 BaseSAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Perfect then you would agree with me 100% that the price can be lower , likely by changing the business or manufacturing model.
Even if they squirt these out in the US $20 each for this little double shot ..... must be a 30 times margin.
And definitely not market right for this product if they want to scale the business.
But... I guess if ur the only one making it.... get it while you can!
IMO Maybet will likely eat their lunch soon
First, I'd like to say that I am not a large scale parts manufacturer. What I do for a living is not remotely close to the automotive/aftermarket industry. I am a car and Bronco enthusiast, just like the rest of you. That's how and why I started my first project, the Bronco Scripts. I wanted it for myself and surveyed this very forum if anyone else felt the same. (Thread). Everyone wanted a quality product and I was the first to deliver. My passion for Bronco is what drives me to make products. I want them, I know others want them, and I try to make it happen. I invest my own money, time, and take on the risk to make this for the community.

In regards to cost:
Despite what many may believe, injection molding is not cheap. Mold design, tooling, and modification is not cheap. It is even more costly at such a small scale. It requires a significant upfront investment to start and A LOT of time investment to make a quality product. There is an extensive amount of trial and error sampling to ensure the fit and also match the paint color of your Bronco. Each time the machine injects a different color, it must be fully cleaned out for the next run. That process is rinse and repeat for all the different colors. Imagine the time, labor, tooling and shop fees I have to pay each time changes are made or the mold is run. This is an extremely niche product, so I'd like to see my money back within a reasonable time. Don't mention the cost of web design, packaging, fulfillment, marketing, and photography/videography/editing. Did I mention I this is not my primary job?

In regards to pricing:
There is nothing of comparable quality on the market. If you want OEM quality, your next best option is to pay $280+tax+shipping for Ford OEM vent assemblies. You will be limited to 4 or 5 colors and they are frequently out of stock. There are alternative options such as 3D printed clips which sell for $25-30. While I respect that person's hustle, these are very rough quality and I would personally stick to factory standard colors.

At the end of the day, I believe the value proposition is there. It's $70.00 vs $280.00.
Like many others, I've spent a dumb amount of money on paint matching and powder coating for my vehicles. $70 for something OEM quality and simple to install is an easy decision for anyone who has customized a vehicle.

Everyone is welcome to their thoughts/opinions and you've made yours clear. I respectfully ask to keep the conversation relevant to the topic and privately message the other member if you want to continue.

Thanks,
-Phil

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Perfect then you would agree with me 100% that the price can be lower , likely by changing the business or manufacturing model.
Even if they squirt these out in the US $20 each for this little double shot ..... must be a 30 times margin.
And definitely not market right for this product if they want to scale the business.
But... I guess if ur the only one making it.... get it while you can!
IMO Maybet will likely eat their lunch soon
Then you should wait for the cheaper, and likely inferior fit and finish, product. (Waiting on mine, but from the video they look and fit OEM)

Everything is very expensive these days and just getting worse. It's the time of the 1%'ers. The rest of us get to choose between a roof over our heads, food in our mouths, or the occasional entertainment to distract us from the direction our country is going.

Or go ahead and build your own for cheaper.

*** Apologies, I typed this out before reading the OP's note above. I will refrain from any more price discussion or response.

zyglyrox

Base
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 BaseSAS / ‘21 Bronco Sport BB
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Picked up a yellow set to compliment my CO Bronco 🤘🏻

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
True, I always see Black SUV on my drive thru receipt. :)
Hope they never put "black jeep". That would be cause for a boycott... :D

BroncoDymond88

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sorento
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

These are really nice but the price (even with the massive discount currently available on the site) is prohibitive. Good luck!
Sponsored