First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco ManSquatch, 2023 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
What do you wish or would have wanted the Bronco to come with? Something that wouldn’t have drastically changed the car itself nor have a big change to the MSRP. I’m not looking for things that you can get on other trims nor changes that are easily done.
A faster interface for the entertainment system. The current lag in using the volume knob before it shows what is happening is irritating.
Sponsored

OldGuardV6

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base 2015 Mustang 1995 Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Manual ebrake
A naturally aspirated motor 3.7 or 5.0
Real gauge instead of the digital tach (setup like the mustang with an actual tach/speedo and info screen in the middle)
And if I’m really reaching, Color matched steel hard top as an option (like a scout II)

sergk

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

In order of importance:

1. I wish they do away with trims and make everything as an option or package that we could mix and match.

Right now you cannot get HOSS 3.0 with sway disconnect. And even if it could, this should not come with everything else that I don't need.

2. A bigger tank. Especially for 2-door. It has ridiculously small range.

3. Swap analog speedo for analog tachometer.

4. More/better interior hardpoints for accessories..

5. Cooled seats wold be nice too.

nwGTS

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911 GTS, BMW M3, VW Golf
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hot take here.... I wish it had more accessories available.

I generally love everything about mine, otherwise.

Only thing I'd change is the dash display. The speedo really is a sad, total waste of space.

BigMac

Base
First Name
Mac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 F150 and a lot of bikes
Your Bronco Model
Base
Some place to set my phone. Better door pockets rather than a net. Manual key start (at least make it an option). Dashboard that made more sense (like rotary tach display). Speed latches rather than bolts to remove the top (like they have on the front panels). The already mentioned cup holders and grab handles. I've remedied some of this through aftermarket add-ons but feel like simple convenience items should have been part of the design.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Brian514

Brian514

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
ok, so yeah, 1 out of 1000 times when I'd want to remotely start my car when I have no signal, I guess I'll have to do like a peasant and get within 100 feet and use the key fob.. I know, a tremendous inconvenience :rolleyes:

in over 35 years of driving, that has never happened to me - what does everyone else do when they lose their keys?

this has literally *never* been a concern for me. seems like an incredibly trivial thing to try to prove a point over, when we have options for remotely unlocking and starting the vehicle already. Not to mention - isn't someone just as (if not more) likely to damage their phone as they are their keyfob? a cell phone is certainly more fragile
Some of us like to use our Bronco outdoors. Why would I take my key fob when snowboarding or biking. Would be nice to open Bronco with just my Apple Watch. Don’t know why you would be against having this option that Ford already offers to their other vehicles.

OP
OP
Brian514

Brian514

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
mine unlocks when i open the door whats wrong with that ?
Who says there’s something wrong with that? What is wrong with asking for other options that Ford already offers?

OP
OP
Brian514

Brian514

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think a tow package and washout interior (even if it's fabric seats) should be the base. Or at least optioned on ever Bronco.

A like to have would have also been a 12" screen. I'd have paid Ford pricing to do that upgrade even w/o the fancy module & extra cameras.
I mean if you want those things, then pay for them. They are available on the higher trims. I’d like a Bronco Badlands fully load for under $40k but that’s not realistic.

BuffaloBronco87

Outer Banks
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I do have a wireless keypad and that’s the way I get around it. However, I have to leave the keys in car and I get scared that someone will break in since I have a soft top. I live in a pretty safe area but when I go into the city, I don’t trust leaving my keys locked in the Bronco.
I just think adding Apple Car Key would be such a simple add. Maybe I’m wrong.
The Mach E I think has it. It also has a way to enter a code and let you drive without phone or keys.
I get what you're saying, but have never found an issue with locking my keys in the trunk on any Ford and using the keypad.

GCC88

Black Diamond
First Name
Jin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What do you wish or would have wanted the Bronco to come with? Something that wouldn’t have drastically changed the car itself nor have a big change to the MSRP. I’m not looking for things that you can get on other trims nor changes that are easily done.
Ac & heated seats in the back- not sure if its offered in other models, we have a black diamond. Also they wouldn’t let me get the bigger screen 😞.

Sponsored

Reiningrl

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suv
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The big thing I wish the Bronco came with is the ability to unlock and lock car with my iPhone. It would be so great to just walk up to Bronco with my iPhone in my pocket and unlock. Seems like an easily, inexpensive ability. Even adding Apple Car Key would be awesome.
I’m able to lock/unlock from my iPhone. I have the Luxe pkg, which includes remote start so it might be part of that bundle.

IMG_0624.png

TheRealLizG

Badlands
First Name
Lizeth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford app allows it. I use it everyday to lock it after I forget wether I locked it or not 😂. I miss the alerts ford app sent you when a door was opened. They removed it for some reason. But it’s nice to have the app bc you can check your mileage, miles til empty, service messages and they provide a map of where your bronco is parked as well.
The big thing I wish the Bronco came with is the ability to unlock and lock car with my iPhone. It would be so great to just walk up to Bronco with my iPhone in my pocket and unlock. Seems like an easily, inexpensive ability. Even adding Apple Car Key would be awesome.

TheRealLizG

Badlands
First Name
Lizeth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wouldn’t change a thing. I purchased the highest package available at the time and am pretty happy with it. Although remote tailgate open would be awesome

Pugsly

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I wish it had an actual key to start/ stop it. Hate leaving my key/ garage remote in my pocket while driving, or the possibility of forgetting it in the vehicle if I place it on the console somewhere. Plus I'm not even sure if I can push start my bronco if the battery ever dies on me, with the push button starter.
If the key dies you put it here to start.

IMG_3488.jpeg

Neverowneda4x4

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If the key dies you put it here to start.

IMG_3488.jpeg
I meant, if my car battery dies. You can still push start a (MT) car with the key on "Start" by rolling a bit and popping the clutch while in gear. Not sure if this even works with the push button start.
Sponsored