Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Based on the tracker, I'm afraid we have a truck shortage. Anyone have a rig we can drive up to MAP? :D
Sponsored

Kamikazi_bronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

11/24 blend with a 12/01 ā€œproduction dateā€. Bunch of modules are showing but neither fords or B6G tracker are working. maybe reach out to dealer rep And ask if they see something on their end?
I am in the same boat. 11/24 blend in production 12/1 and modules are online. No build or shipped email. Forecast for more wait and frustration!!

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I am in the same boat. 11/24 blend in production 12/1 and modules are online. No build or shipped email. Forecast for more wait and frustration!!
Just because you do t have a build or shipped email dosent mean to much they are most of the time delayed your vehicle is def already built if the mods popped

Kamikazi_bronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just because you do t have a build or shipped email dosent mean to much they are most of the time delayed your vehicle is def already built if the mods popped
I know.. Just not updates is as frustrating... Considering this close to end of the wait.

Rockdawg84

Badlands
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 4RUNNER, 96 F350 CC 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Man I know we are all built but there are a lot of us 11/24 blends that haven't gotten built or shipped emails. I talked to my dealer so I know its done and on a train but strange because Ford has been really consistent for me so far in regards to emails.

Sponsored

Robertriley

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK, 36 ford convertible, 59 MGA, 57 Mercedes
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm on the move. I made it to Cincinnati as of noon on the 4th.

Sponsored

Smilinacura

Badlands
First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine left Bellview Ohio on the 3rd at 1119p and hasnt arrived anywhere??

TxBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar f-pace
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Which company did you call for TX delivery? Iā€™ve tried two and Iā€™m not sure what Iā€™m doing wrong.

abdickson70

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine was shipped on the 30th and has made it 53 miles Walbridge OH, where it "has been transferred to the repair track", since 12/3. Is that the Locomotive version of Dirt Mountain? What is the opposite of warm fuzzy feeling? Can I keep our Bronco6G 3D print masters on standby for train parts? Nah, it will probably be on the move again tomorrow...but where's the fun and drama in that?

TxBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar f-pace
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine was shipped on the 30th and has made it 53 miles Walbridge OH, where it "has been transferred to the repair track", since 12/3. Is that the Locomotive version of Dirt Mountain? What is the opposite of warm fuzzy feeling? Can I keep our Bronco6G 3D print masters on standby for train parts? Nah, it will probably be on the move again tomorrow...but where's the fun and drama in that?
That blows. Letā€™s hope itā€™s not another dirt mountain. Iā€™m having trouble tracking mine. Iā€™m in TX. I called CSX and the car was last tracked through them Nov 15 in WA but thatā€™s obviously wrong because my car wasnā€™t built until the 30th.. thereā€™s a lag somewhere. If that rail car was there my car wasnā€™t on it šŸ˜‚ I called another and when saying the car number it acted like it was a number over but it wasnā€™t.. idk what the hell im doing wrong

abdickson70

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That blows. Letā€™s hope itā€™s not another dirt mountain. Iā€™m having trouble tracking mine. Iā€™m in TX. I called CSX and the car was last tracked through them Nov 15 in WA but thatā€™s obviously wrong because my car wasnā€™t built until the 30th.. thereā€™s a lag somewhere. If that rail car was there my car wasnā€™t on it šŸ˜‚ I called another and when saying the car number it acted like it was a number over but it wasnā€™t.. idk what the hell im doing wrong
Did your dealer give you the actual train car number they can see on the DORA?
Sponsored