Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 S550 / 94 Cobra SVT #13
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
IMO,

Ford should not have capped the “1st Edition” to 3,500 or the extended 7,500, but rather let people buy on demand. It’s not like they would not be able to support a greater inventory demand or not “build it”, the parts, pieces and colors are all there ready to be assembled.

If someone wants to plunk down big bucks for a 1st Ed, let them - don’t cap the production.
Sponsored

Haulin455

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You don't understand the measure. It is not about being actually "Trapped", it is about feeling that you are "Trapped". Again, trying not to get to deep, but if you reserved an FE and order it EVEN THOUGH YOU DISLIKE THE BLUE Interior, you would be a "Trapped" Consumer becasue you are forced into a choice you don't want. Similarly, If you reserved a FE but you are forced to choose a different model because you dislike the blue interior, again, you are "Trapped" because in order to get the product, you are being forced to take make a decision as a consumer you don't want to make. Obviously, there is a sliding scale and most consumers look at the total experience, but the end result would be what Ford does not want, "Passive" or worse "Detractors". I hope I made it clear. Normally I am paid for this... :D
Thank you for providing clarity. I can see where someone can figuratively feel trapped even if they aren’t. I think the argument would be more impactful if the First Edition was a separate model and not just a trim. But I understand where you are coming from.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

While surfing on Ford’s site I discovered are FE'S come with the roof rails with crossbars. This dang thing comes loaded up with everything I want. If only I was consulted on Navy Pier ?. Lol

Last edited:
OP
OP
BuckinT29

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa 4C Spyder, Ducati V2, BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

While surfing on Ford’s site I discovered are FE'S come with the roof rails and cross bars. This dang thing comes loaded up with everything I want. If only I was consulted on Navy Pier ?. Lol
Yup, it has a key feature of each trim level available.

Last edited:

rcbickle

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 FX4, BMW M550i, BMW Z4, Mini Cooper, Bronco First Edition Reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

So, back on the Blue Interior (Collective Groan). All this time I thought it was "Special" and only for the First Edition. I know many others thought the same since that was part of our polite debate here. WELL...I think now that it is from the Outer Banks Trim Level. Why? Because the leaked configurator options selection on this site that was hacked from Ford shows the exact same interior in that trim. Personally, this adds even more support to my argument that Ford should offer at least all of the leather-trimmed vinyl interiors to us!
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...options-per-trim-level.2528/page-8#post-78788

Last edited:

Sponsored

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Yup, it has a key feature of each trim level available.
[/QUOTE

Ford Bronco First Edition Bronco Thread Screenshot_20200729-190743_Chrome
I believe the roof rails with crossbars are option on the other models and standard on the First Edition

Last edited:
OP
OP
BuckinT29

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Ford would’ve had a home run if they offered first editions with vintage colors and white tips. I’d buy this all day.

72A579DC-95FA-4C18-AC16-EFAF06956551.jpeg

rcbickle

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Ford would’ve had a home run if they offered first editions with vintage colors and white tips. I’d buy this all day.

Ford Bronco First Edition Bronco Thread 72A579DC-95FA-4C18-AC16-EFAF06956551
That would have been awsome on the First Editions!

OP
OP
BuckinT29

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

That would have been awsome on the First Editions!

Let’s see if they surprise us, the white top alone would be epic!!!

Cactus /white top def has a vintage color scheme going on. As much as I bitch about the possible navy situation I fee ford has an Ace up their sleeve come build time.

rcbickle

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Let’s see if they surprise us, the white top alone would be epic!!!

Cactus /white top def has a vintage color scheme going on. As much as I bitch about the possible navy situation I fee ford has an Ace up their sleeve come build time.
Yeah. I started with Area 51, but have been drifting more to the Cactus Grey. Regardless, I want the white top and grill. On the interior, I too have high hope. I would love if Ford said we could have all three (white grill, white top, and a choice of interior color)

Sponsored

ATLUTDFAN

First Edition
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I believe the roof rails with crossbars are option on the other models and standard on the First Edition
Are we sure about this? There is only one page that mentions this as a key feature; however it is it is not listed in the exterior details.

CanadianHorseMan

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350R || 2019 Golf R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

hmmm...white top with antimatter blue would be very, very nice. It might sway me from Cyber Orange.

Cyber orange with a white top -- I dunno...wouldn't it look like a creamsicle? lol

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Are we sure about this? There is only one page that mentions this as a key feature; however it is it is not listed in the exterior details.
At this point we can only guess until the Builder site goes live. But I only saw rails and crossbars listed under FE. So assumed it was standard on FE and probably a option on other models.

BadKarma!

First Edition
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Shelby GT350R, Chevy Tahoe PPV, 21' Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I put a second reservation in for a Badlands. Once the details come out I can choose between the two. I also wanted a backup because the first dealer for the FE won't tell me if they will put on ADM.
If the dealers that we chose end up banging us with ADM, that will be a HUGE CS mistake on Ford's part. I dealt with that BS with my GT350R (I won), I would hope and expect that this new way of making a reservation will help protect us. Otherwise, people will be switching dealers across the nation and it will hurt the Bronco brand Ford is so badly trying to launch.

rcbickle

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

The chart from Ford Marketing shows safari bars standard.
Ford Bronco First Edition Bronco Thread 1596215727809
Sponsored