b1ubird

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sasquatch 2.7 Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am more excited about the First Edition today than I have been since the reveal. :D

Looking at Ford trim comparison site (updated last week?)
and the comparison sheet put together by TUNGSTANG

My biggest hang-ups since the reveal have been the idea that the FE had carpet and that a blue paint was not an option. (NO!!!)
I had been thinking I would have to switch to Badlands instead.

But now we know that the FE has the same Rubberized Flooring as the Badlands!
And it is looking like the Area 51 color is more blue or blue/gray than gray/green.

As an FE plus, it also has Body Color Door Handles and maybe Mirrors as well.

My only real outstanding desire is for a white hard-top option, but I might just get the top wrapped and maybe the wheels painted white to get the classic look.

If the blue interior is the only one available I think I will be ok. I like the Recaro Blue Accent seats you can pay a zillion dollars for on the Raptor. Hopefully when we see what the FE interior really looks like, it will be a lot nicer than the fake hacked CGI version we have seen so far. If not, waterproof seat covers are not that expensive.

Sponsored

Desertsailing

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Outside of a different interior I want 37” tires from the factory on mine and we can call it good enough.

OP
OP
BuckinT29

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa 4C Spyder, Ducati V2, BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

HardenUp

First Edition
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I am more excited about the First Edition today than I have been since the reveal. :D

Looking at Ford trim comparison site (updated last week?)
and the comparison sheet put together by TUNGSTANG

But now we know that the FE has the same Rubberized Flooring as the Badlands!
How do we know that the FE has Rubberized Flooring? Sorry, too many threads to follow.

Sponsored
OP
OP
BuckinT29

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa 4C Spyder, Ducati V2, BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

How do we know that the FE has Rubberized Flooring? Sorry, too many threads to follow.

It’s on the website under explore this modeL

C19C0373-7A27-44AB-903D-F94A6D7825F1.png

HardenUp

First Edition
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

It’s on the website under explore this modeL

C19C0373-7A27-44AB-903D-F94A6D7825F1.png
Ah, thanks. Dang, I don’t know how I missed that. I’ve looked at that page twice as hard as I’ve paid attention my family over the last 2 weeks.

rcbickle

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 FX4, BMW M550i, BMW Z4, Mini Cooper, Bronco First Edition Reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Unfortunately, the sad reality is that if you don't buy that First Edition someone else will. Ford will still sell all 7000 First Editions, so they technically are not losing customers for the top of the line Bronco.
Ford should not look at this from if they sell an FE or not. They should look at this from the perspective of "Customer Delight." Without going too deep into Corporate Scorecarding (another one of my many jobs) most Corporations measure "Net Influencers." What they want is Bronco Owners telling people who have never considered a Bronco to buy one. If they make all of us who are Bronco First Adpoters into "Trapped " Buyers we would likely become "Passive" or "Detractors" on the Bronco experience. The Senior Team at Ford is not paying my for my professional consult, but this should be more of concern to them then if they make a FE sale. Especially since Ford's current score is 28 and the benchmark is 30. What Ford wants and needs is for everyone we talk to hear how great Ford and the Bronco is AND for everyone who sees the FE Bronco to want a Bronco.

Haulin455

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford should not look at this from if they sell an FE or not. They should look at this from the perspective of "Customer Delight." Without going too deep into Corporate Scorecarding (another one of my many jobs) most Corporations measure "Net Influencers." What they want is Bronco Owners telling people who have never considered a Bronco to buy one. If they make all of us who are Bronco First Adpoters into "Trapped " Buyers we would likely become "Passive" or "Detractors" on the Bronco experience. The Senior Team at Ford is not paying my for my professional consult, but this should be more of concern to them then if they make a FE sale. Especially since Ford's current score is 28 and the benchmark is 30. What Ford wants and needs is for everyone we talk to hear how great Ford and the Bronco is AND for everyone who sees the FE Bronco to want a Bronco.
Technically, you are not trapped. If you do not like the choices presented to you in the First Edition then you are able to change to another trim. I believe you can get everything offered in a First Edition in a loaded Badlands except for the unique interior (which is the reason for some wanting the change) and body decals.

But I agree that Ford should try to please their customers. However, at this point I’m not sure how much they exactly can do for the 2021 model year. Hoping they are able to figure something out!

rcbickle

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 FX4, BMW M550i, BMW Z4, Mini Cooper, Bronco First Edition Reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Technically, you are not trapped. If you do not like the choices presented to you in the First Edition then you are able to change to another trim. I believe you can get everything offered in a First Edition in a loaded Badlands except for the unique interior (which is the reason for some wanting the change) and body decals.

But I agree that Ford should try to please their customers. However, at this point I’m not sure how much they exactly can do for the 2021 model year. Hoping they are able to figure something out!
You don't understand the measure. It is not about being actually "Trapped", it is about feeling that you are "Trapped". Again, trying not to get to deep, but if you reserved an FE and order it EVEN THOUGH YOU DISLIKE THE BLUE Interior, you would be a "Trapped" Consumer becasue you are forced into a choice you don't want. Similarly, If you reserved a FE but you are forced to choose a different model because you dislike the blue interior, again, you are "Trapped" because in order to get the product, you are being forced to take make a decision as a consumer you don't want to make. Obviously, there is a sliding scale and most consumers look at the total experience, but the end result would be what Ford does not want, "Passive" or worse "Detractors". I hope I made it clear. Normally I am paid for this... :D
Sponsored