cbrum23

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Dodge Ram 1500, 1974 Ford F100
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks like there are still a lot of Broncos still stuck in production from our build week. Anyone ever get their bronco when the tracker still says its still in production?
I have seen posts where this was the case... just giving us false hope. :p I'm really trying not to care but then I saw a post today where someone had ordered my exact build in September 2021 and there's has already shipped, while mine is in production limbo since 11/10.

Interstate

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Looks like there are still a lot of Broncos still stuck in production from our build week. Anyone ever get their bronco when the tracker still says its still in production?
I believe we did get a some that never changed from in production. We also had somebody whose modules never populated and they still received our Bronco. Last, some people have stopped updating their info on the tracker. So the gaps in data could just be a lot of people who got their Bronco and never marked it as shipped or as received.

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey @604Bronco .... I saw a train go by me in Harrison a few days ago with 36 car hauler trailers on it. The boy and I counted. Lol

Sponsored

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My 2DR was delivered yesterday and I just boarded a flight and get to pick it up in a few hours. I am PUMPED

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey @604Bronco .... I saw a train go by me in Harrison a few days ago with 36 car hauler trailers on it. The boy and I counted. Lol
I was sitting at a rail crossing the other day, and mentioned to my fiancé "those are rail cars going by!"

She looked at me like she could care less, lol.

Glad to hear the rail cars moving. Hopefully it's not much longer, but who knows what sort of back log there is on vehicles right now.

I hope Santa delivers soon!

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F350 Supercrew LB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Harrison- Mission tracks are CP, we've been on CN up until Calgary. Would be nice if they switched to CP at Calgary.

Bt_ostate

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor 2021 Bronco 4-Door FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Just arrived at dealer. Picking up Monday after some accessories are installed.

10995.jpeg
Got to drive it touch it know it was for real today. Did all the paperwork and it became officialy mine today. But not picking up until Tuesday so they can install accessories first, such as tow hitch, pod lights, etc. and get it fully detailed.

But after 514 days it's finally here and mine.

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Harrison- Mission tracks are CP, we've been on CN up until Calgary. Would be nice if they switched to CP at Calgary.
I thought that they were sharing tracks... And I was under the impression that can was going again?! I might have misheard on that one tho....

Sponsored
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F350 Supercrew LB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I thought that they were sharing tracks... And I was under the impression that can was going again?! I might have misheard on that one tho....
Hope they do share tracks. I live near the Harrison tracks and have not seen even 1 CN train since the CP line opened. Many CP trains and a few with vehicle cars, so there’s still hope.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They were sharing tracks. May still be; I don't know the logistics of how they operate.

Benji_Allgood

Black Diamond
First Name
Benji
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fam
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Today is the day(hopefully)!

Original eta was yesterday 12/8. ETA moved to 12/13 yesterday.

Dealer told me it's scheduled to come in today. It's been at the rail yard since 12/1.

For those with Broncos sitting in the Benicia,CA rail yard. I went down there to see if I could get some shots of the Broncos but from multiple angles to different yards you can't see any Broncos.
I think they're actually in Richmond. My dealer called to trailer mine up from Benicia since it missed the convoy the day before. When she called the port to let them know of the plan, they informed us that it's in Richmond even though the tracking says Benicia.

Mike777

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, GMC Terrain
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@Interstate Curious to anyone else that has gotten their Bronco. I know we didn't buy this for the mpg, but I did notice I'm getting 14 MPG on average almost through my first tank of gas. This just because it's the first tank? Expected closer to 17 with SAS regardless of city vs highway. Everything about the vehicle has been great so far though!

j_anderson

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

@Interstate Curious to anyone else that has gotten their Bronco. I know we didn't buy this for the mpg, but I did notice I'm getting 14 MPG on average almost through my first tank of gas. This just because it's the first tank? Expected closer to 17 with SAS regardless of city vs highway. Everything about the vehicle has been great so far though!
My first tank was 14 mpg with all city driving with some of the driving in sport mode for shits and gigs.

Tank 2, I used premium and stayed in normal mode. Also had a highway trip and back. MPG went up to high 15/low 16.

Tank 3, used premium again. This tank I am keeping it in Eco mode. MPG is virtually the same as Normal mode at high 15/low 16.

I am giving Auto Start/Stop a good college try through all these tests. I actually don't mind it. I thought I'd hate it but now that I've gotten used to it, Its not terrible. If you don't want it to shut off, I've learned, gentle pressure on the brake pedal will not allow it to shut down while firm pressure at a more prolonged stop will activate the feature.

Finally, it's been cold here. I remote start my vehicle every time and let it run 10+ mins before driving. That def is going to hurt MPG.
Sponsored