Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fusion SE
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

still a whole lotta nothing here, tryna get through to the marketing team since pizza tracker broke but been on hold for 1.5 hours now...

jsully10

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fusion SE
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

jsully10

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fusion SE
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So they finally picked up and said mine has been built as of 12/4 with updated ETA 1/22-1/26 (I am in NC btw)... no built email or anything yet

Sponsored

sprtsmac

Big Bend
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 F-150 XLT, 2019 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Interesting enough, over the weekend I a made a post on Ford's Facebook page about customer service.....that post has been removed.

jsully10

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fusion SE
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Interesting enough, over the weekend I a made a post on Ford's Facebook page about customer service.....that post has been removed.
What no way, shocking, could have never seen that coming (I assume you weren't mean or anything lol)

sprtsmac

Big Bend
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 F-150 XLT, 2019 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
What no way, shocking, could have never seen that coming (I assume you weren't mean or anything lol)
Not at all. One might say that I was more respectful than what they have been to us.

heelyeah

Outer Banks
First Name
Tripp
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco; 2022 F150 Lightning; 2021 JT (wife's)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So they finally picked up and said mine has been built as of 12/4 with updated ETA 1/22-1/26 (I am in NC btw)... no built email or anything yet
That sucks man. Where in NC? I got the built email 11/3, then it sat for 10 days and was shipped via rail 11/13, arrived at the railyard in Petersberg VA on 11/20 where it sat for another 12 days before hopping a truck down to my dealer in Wilson, NC. It was delivered to the dealer on 12/2 and I took delivery 12/3.

I hope that once yours does ship that there will not be any further delays. Fingers crossed that ETA is just a case of Ford trying to underpromise and overdeliver.

jsully10

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fusion SE
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

That sucks man. Where in NC? I got the built email 11/3, then it sat for 10 days and was shipped via rail 11/13, arrived at the railyard in Petersberg VA on 11/20 where it sat for another 12 days before hopping a truck down to my dealer in Wilson, NC. It was delivered to the dealer on 12/2 and I took delivery 12/3.

I hope that once yours does ship that there will not be any further delays. Fingers crossed that ETA is just a case of Ford trying to underpromise and overdeliver.
In Charlotte! So not like some random small town or anything. Yea I had seen (cant remember the thread) that all of these ETAs are super worst case and it should be a lot earlier, so like you said Ford might just be setting up to over deliver

Sponsored

heelyeah

Outer Banks
First Name
Tripp
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco; 2022 F150 Lightning; 2021 JT (wife's)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

In Charlotte! So not like some random small town or anything. Yea I had seen (cant remember the thread) that all of these ETAs are super worst case and it should be a lot earlier, so like you said Ford might just be setting up to over deliver
Nice! I grew up outside CLT, in Gaston County. In my case, my ETA end date moved from 11/17 to 11/30 throughout the shipping process. Kept getting pushed back even after shipping, ultimately landing on 12/5, and I took delivery 12/3. I think Thanksgiving was a big cause of my delay-- the railyard seemed to shut down entirely for several days around Thanksgiving. I'm sure it will be a similar schedule for them around Christmas, and maybe Ford is baking a lot of that into these newly projected ETAs that were pushed so far out. But again, fingers crossed for you and all of the other 10/25ers still waiting that Ford is just underpromising.

Mickey21

Wildtrak
First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Wildtrak (Race Red)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

leby065

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti FX35
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, pizza tracker is back up for me. 1/18/22 ETA. Was 11/16 for many weeks.

Still in productionā€¦ Iā€™m having a hard time deciding whether or not to finish up the wait or find something new.

The idea of buying a ā€˜21 while ā€˜22s are out doesnā€™t sit well with me. I donā€™t plan on selling it, but itā€™s very frustrating.

Last edited:

jsully10

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fusion SE
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yea what is the protocol on selling prior MYs off the factory? They better comp us the depreciation