Debbey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing special, we have 3 teen drivers
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I received a shipped email last week, just received my pic...
Ford Bronco đź›  10/18/21 Build Week Group image (1)
Sponsored

dan79

Big Bend
First Name
dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 f250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I received a shipped email last week, just received my pic...
Ford Bronco đź›  10/18/21 Build Week Group image (1)
that's awesome! i wish i got a pic of mine i had planed on framing it for in my garage. all i got was an email saying sorry we missed your bronco and didn't get a pix of it. im still a little sad but having my bronco helps. BB sas!

debbeyq

Big Bend
First Name
Debbey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

that's awesome! i wish i got a pic of mine i had planed on framing it for in my garage. all i got was an email saying sorry we missed your bronco and didn't get a pix of it. im still a little sad but having my bronco helps. BB sas!
That sucks! I didn't think I would get a pic but glad I did for the same reason. BB SAS!!!

dan79

Big Bend
First Name
dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 f250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

That sucks! I didn't think I would get a pic but glad I did for the same reason. BB SAS!!!
love mine so far! You should Buy that forskan hook up tho. fix some of the stuff i didn't like
Double honk, start stop, keep fogs on with high beams, seat belt minder o and added rock and baja goat modes well worth the 30 bucks (even if its just to stop that honk)

IMG_2690.JPG

debbeyq

Big Bend
First Name
Debbey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

love mine so far! You should Buy that forskan hook up tho. fix some of the stuff i didn't like
Double honk, start stop, keep fogs on with high beams, seat belt minder o and added rock and baja goat modes well worth the 30 bucks (even if its just to stop that honk)

Ford Bronco đź›  10/18/21 Build Week Group IMG_2690.JPG
Oh that's a beaut (my husband's color choice) ;) Thanks for the info, where do I get it???

Sponsored

dan79

Big Bend
First Name
dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 f250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Oh that's a beaut (my husband's color choice) ;) Thanks for the info, where do I get it???
Amazon OHP FORScan OBD2 ELMconfig Adapter | Ford + Mazda since 1996 | ELM327 | MS/HS CAN Switch | Windows Only

brokeray

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep / Rover
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Glad we're all seeing some traction! I still think I may be the very last of this build week to get mine. Dealer says it's in transit and expected week of 1/17. I did get my "arrived" email on Dec 21 though :rolleyes: lol

wisc

Badlands
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Glad we're all seeing some traction! I still think I may be the very last of this build week to get mine. Dealer says it's in transit and expected week of 1/17. I did get my "arrived" email on Dec 21 though :rolleyes: lol
mine is eta of 1/15. See your in California so I would think a quick ship to Wisconsin I would beat you. But who knows after this long of a wait anything can happen.

debbeyq

Big Bend
First Name
Debbey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I am still waiting. My delivery window says 1/14-1/20...Colorado.

Sponsored

callahan

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, Jeep JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I reserved mine on 7-15-20, got it confirmed on 4-8-21 and have had multiple dates throughout this process. Had a 1-9 ETA until today, now that moved to 1-18 ETA. This process really is a joke. My dealer has no information for me either.

brokeray

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep / Rover
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I reserved mine on 7-15-20, got it confirmed on 4-8-21 and have had multiple dates throughout this process. Had a 1-9 ETA until today, now that moved to 1-18 ETA. This process really is a joke. My dealer has no information for me either.

dang well i hope these are the last date changes for all of us remaining. im still the furthest away from michigan than all of you left so theres that

hartstev99

Outer Banks
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
maxima
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just got an email from ford changing eta delivery from 1/9-15 to 1/24-30. So much waiting and disappointment. I have had to redo my financing 3 times already. This process sucks. I really hope the bronco is worth the wait.

wisc

Badlands
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just got an email from ford changing eta delivery from 1/9-15 to 1/24-30. So much waiting and disappointment. I have had to redo my financing 3 times already. This process sucks. I really hope the bronco is worth the wait.
That really sucks. You would think if these shipped when Ford said they did the wouldn’t be such a change in your delivery dates. My eta is still 1/9-1/15. Guess we will see this week if it shows up or get a email also.
Sponsored