Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Congratulations!!
I am so happy for you.

helifino, is that it, or is there anyone else need I need to worry/stress for?
Well…….
there are 5 more deliveries we were tracking.
So we’re looking for any update from:
@TXWALKER , @Chubby , @Dennydizzla , @Photorunner & @jwalke22

If we don’t hear anything by next week, I will mark them done (unresponsive) and we will close the books - except for baby pictures and any updates that folks want to share with the group on their local activities.

I have to honestly say that it has been a pleasure keeping the sheet updated and hearing how happy folks are when they hear any news and then take delivery (right @PeneBear ?). Made waiting on mine bearable and really boosted my Google Sheets proficiency.
Sponsored

Dennydizzla

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hey everyone, my bad for the delay in response, I did get my Bronco in March. Loving it so far. Have put on 1500 miles, hard top roof off, got my beach sticker ready to take it off roading soon. Surpassed my expectations, very much worth the long wait.

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hey everyone, my bad for the delay in response, I did get my Bronco in March. Loving it so far. Have put on 1500 miles, hard top roof off, got my beach sticker ready to take it off roading soon. Surpassed my expectations, very much worth the long wait.
Thanks! We are down to just 4 now.

Boopi69

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Tacoma TRD OffRoad, 20 Wrangler Willy’s
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well…….

If we don’t hear anything by next week, I will mark them done (unresponsive) and we will close the books - except for baby pictures and any updates that folks want to share with the group on their local activities.

I have to honestly say that it has been a pleasure keeping the sheet updated and hearing how happy folks are when they hear any news and then take delivery (right @PeneBear ?). Made waiting on mine bearable and really boosted my Google Sheets proficiency.
My Dealer did not use my reservation # when he ordered my Bronco so no baby pic for me 😔. But now my wife wants one and get rid of her 2020 Willy's lol. Hoping I can use my reservation for hers.

Sponsored

PeneBear

Outer Banks
First Name
Edith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well…….

Completely agree and thank you for keeping up on the spreadsheet.. very much appreciated. Still holding out hope for others that are waiting. Good luck! Going to enjoy our evening at a Garth Brooks concert, then going for a joy ride tomorrow. Doors and top are coming off! Have a good rest of the weekend All!

PeneBear

Outer Banks
First Name
Edith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Did you get a shipped email or any updates that it was on the way?
Only after it was already delivered. I saw that it was delivered by watching ordertrack.app, called my dealership and they confirmed it showed up a little after 4pm yesterday. I saw the status update at 4:45.

PeneBear

Outer Banks
First Name
Edith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My Dealer did not use my reservation # when he ordered my Bronco so no baby pic for me 😔. But now my wife wants one and get rid of her 2020 Willy's lol. Hoping I can use my reservation for hers.
The dealership that I ordered from just got another one in. Said they had to pay above sticker for it. So they have it marked up a little.. I think he said it was 5k over sticker:
https://www.haagfordsales.com/searchused.aspx?Type=U&Make=Ford&Model=Bronco
My sales guy also mentioned that Ford is currently not taking any orders at the moment.

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Last Weeks figures:
May 9, 2022# TrackingBuiltShippedDelivered
Week of Nov 29
69​
100.0%​
97.1%​
91.3%​
Week of Dec 6
176​
100.0%​
98.9%​
96.0%​
Week of Dec 13
84​
89.3%​
72.6%​
76.2%​
This may be the last update I post from our spreadsheet. The folks that are updating have pretty much all received delivery.

As of:
May 16, 2022# TrackingBuiltShippedDelivered
Week of Nov 29
69​
100.0%​
97.1%​
92.8%​
Week of Dec 6
176​
100.0%​
99.4%​
97.7%​
Week of Dec 13
84​
89.3%​
72.6%​
76.2%​

We are down to 1 to ship (@Chubby) and 4 (out of 176) to deliver (@Photorunner , @TXWALKER & @jwalke22). I will close these out this week if I don't hear otherwise. I sincerely hope they have all received their Broncos and are simply too busy enjoying them (after the long wait) to send in an update.

That officially makes @PeneBear the last one from our group to take delivery (which was widely celebrated with the news). Not a prestigious position to claim, but a milestone from a tracking standpoint. Enjoy!

Sponsored

PeneBear

Outer Banks
First Name
Edith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This may be the last update I post from our spreadsheet. The folks that are updating have pretty much all received delivery.

As of:
May 16, 2022# TrackingBuiltShippedDelivered
Week of Nov 29
69​
100.0%​
97.1%​
92.8%​
Week of Dec 6
176​
100.0%​
99.4%​
97.7%​
Week of Dec 13
84​
89.3%​
72.6%​
76.2%​

We are down to 1 to ship (@Chubby) and 4 (out of 176) to deliver (@Photorunner , @TXWALKER & @jwalke22). I will close these out this week if I don't hear otherwise. I sincerely hope they have all received their Broncos and are simply too busy enjoying them (after the long wait) to send in an update.

That officially makes @PeneBear the last one from our group to take delivery (which was widely celebrated with the news). Not a prestigious position to claim, but a milestone from a tracking standpoint. Enjoy!
The waiting truly sucked, but seeing others joy/ excitement and stress lifted.. I'm ok taking that title. I was very fortunate to have other vehicles to drive during the waiting period. Hope everyone is enjoying their new toys as much as I am. It truly is an amazing vehicle and so much fun to drive.

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Heck yes! Going to install my oracle front grill letters later this evening.
Oh, I have those to do also. If you come up with any helpful hints, DM them to me. Also send pix, I’m sure they will look great.
Sponsored