Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Another forum member posted he got the email but doesn't have tow. SO back to the guessing board.

Scott1911

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door BadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We have expressed to Ford that we want "more communication". SO, they send out this vague email.

More communication with customers= âś…

skhubbard93

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '01 Z8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Another forum member posted he got the email but doesn't have tow. SO back to the guessing board.
I got the email, and mine's on a train somewhere in Ohio. So...

sotto1979

Outer Banks
First Name
Stanley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco OB , Bronco Sport OB,
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Your delivery was 12/19-25 and it already arrived!
Yes Sir. I had them mark it hot at the port. Once it got off the train it went on a truck

Sponsored

jasonjanvier955

Base
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang V6
Your Bronco Model
Base
still awaiting my picture sadly, instead I got an email confirming that my email is my email? the foolishness

Sponsored

DannyG

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 LR4, 1995 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Lots of pictures coming in, mine got here too. Now if I could just get that train to move faster.
Ford Bronco đź›  11/29/21 Build Week Group image

skhubbard93

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '01 Z8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes Sir. I had them mark it hot at the port. Once it got off the train it went on a truck
Who are "them"? How does one do that? I'm guessing it's not the vehicular version of hotornot.com

SkiLB

Black Diamond
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@Ares, use the link above, but replace the 'xxxxxxxx' with your original Order Number. You can get that on Ford.com - log into your Account, then under Reservations and Orders, you'll see your order number.

It's called a 'Pizza tracker' because it's similar to Dominos order tracker system that shows where your pizza is in the process - ordered, in production, shipped or delivered.

If you've received and e-mail saying your production week is 11/29, then it will show that just below 'Order Status'. It should also show a reasonable facsimile of what you ordered - mine shows a little dirt behind the front wheels.

Ford Bronco đź›  11/29/21 Build Week Group A16AE5F4-51D5-4500-AA70-881D9093D2C2

'In Production' just means that it is in that PHASE of the Reservation system - between finalizing the order and getting shipped.

What we are waiting on next would be the Window Sticker that will show things like the 'Blend Date' (the date it will start to be built) and where in line it is on that day (XXX out of YYY planned for that day). It will also show the mode of transfer Rail or Convoy and that will help you track where it is in that process as well. The Window sticker shows up about a week before production, so around Thanksgiving.

Best of luck - I hope that it all falls together for you (and me as well) and that we see our Broncos show up a few weeks later. Fingers crossed 🤞
my build date 11/29/21 ordered date 02/13/21 got email shipped out 3days ago delivery 12/28/21 to January 3rd. Hope get before new year. Fingers crossed.
Sponsored