Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 4RUNNER, 96 F350 CC 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

well my bronco's train is stuck in Holbrook AZ and really is just about 3 hours from it's final destination of Phoenix. Its been there for 3 days now and I know that it will take days to be trucked from Phoenix to Tucson. I'm starting to expect the week after New Years. :cry:

Smilinacura

Badlands
First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ended up getting this really cool ice chest. Day 5 and it still feels like a dream.

on another note anyone have a funny burnt smell? Getting better now but it was pretty intense initially

F61E5864-3D9D-45EC-B706-612884669137.jpeg

D469471A-879B-48CE-B8EC-97032B706450.jpeg

ASlaugh

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealer said Ford mentioned in their last briefing they are looking into getting their own Trucks to move all of the Ford vehicles faster to the dealers. Of course, that will be too late for most of us. Can you imagine how many trucks that would be throughout the country?😲
Dealer talk...
The issue is drivers, not trucks. Ford would end up in the same situation of not being able to higher drivers, or keep them.
You'll have your Bronco long before that problem is resolved. Let's hope for today!

Sponsored

madbaird

Wildtrak
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 FX4 Supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Got mine last night!! My dad was able to pick me up and drive me the two hours to get her. Everything went great. @Mullinax Ford Kissimmee apopka!!

20211223_185052.jpg

SuzH

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.crittear.com
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good evening all! Alright, since my dealer was unable to tell me what Bad Order means I looked it up. Car awaiting or undergoing repairs. A freight car loaded improperly, mechanically defective, or with safety violations. In other words this might take a Hot Minute!
OH NOOOOOOOOOO!!!! So very sorry to hear this. I hope it's not major and can be fixed quick. Keep us in the loop please.

Sponsored

Skidog

Badlands
First Name
Sandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco "21"Badlands 4dr 2.7,"23"2Dr Man,Tesla, Bmw
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OH NOOOOOOOOOO!!!! So very sorry to hear this. I hope it's not major and can be fixed quick. Keep us in the loop please.
Thank you @SuzH. Lets see what happens. I texted my dealer yesterday when I found out with the explanation. So, lets see what he says today. Probably nothing but staying positive! Happy Holiday Friend! I will absolutely stay in touch!

Johndough

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘11 Hyundai Genesis coupe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ended up getting this really cool ice chest. Day 5 and it still feels like a dream.

on another note anyone have a funny burnt smell? Getting better now but it was pretty intense initially

Yes! I noticed the smell after picking it up! Anyone have any idea?
Sponsored