Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If Alabama wins and Mattress Mack refunds my new $6k tempurpedic mattress AND my bronco is delivered this week, it will be one of the best weeks of my life 😎
Sponsored

BoogieBD

Black Diamond
First Name
Boogie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
holy shit 173 pages...how do y'all keep up with that? I guess everyone else is in same boat, my tracker just showed shipped, eta 2/2 and climbing (hopefully not)
Yeah this group is actually not that bad comparing to others. None the less it’s been BS on shipping ova here for us on trains. So close but yet so far.

ActMoritz

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra, Niro, FJ40 and Transit 350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have been seeing it's a Union issue??

Sponsored

ActMoritz

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
At the train yard?
Picking up from rail yard i assume??. i have just seen it a few places on Facebook "union is the issue". about only thing that makes since why shipping just kinda stopped

BoogieBD

Black Diamond
First Name
Boogie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Picking up from rail yard i assume??. i have just seen it a few places on Facebook "union is the issue". about only thing that makes since why shipping just kinda stopped
😔

Lady-J

Badlands
First Name
Jacquie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's what my dealer told me when I was there last week.

Dimitar

Badlands
First Name
Dimitar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

welcome to covid

At the onset of the pandemic in 2020, Class I railroads furloughed train crews as volume sank at its fastest rate ever.​
When volume rebounded, crew members were not called back to work at the same rate as traffic returned because railroads were moving their tonnage on fewer but longer trains.​
Then three things happened that put railroads in a bind. Furloughed conductors found work elsewhere. Train and engine crews quit or retired at higher rates than usual. And an extremely tight job market made it difficult for railroads to recruit and hire conductor trainees.​
The result has been widespread crew shortages, particularly in the East where CSX Transportation and Norfolk Southern service has suffered.​
Railroads are caught up in broader trends in the labor force amid a wave of workers who are retiring or finding better jobs. A record number of Americans left their jobs this year in what’s been called the Great Resignation, a phenomenon spurred on in part by the pandemic. Simply put, there are more job openings than job candidates.​

ActMoritz

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
welcome to covid
At the onset of the pandemic in 2020, Class I railroads furloughed train crews as volume sank at its fastest rate ever.​
When volume rebounded, crew members were not called back to work at the same rate as traffic returned because railroads were moving their tonnage on fewer but longer trains.​
Then three things happened that put railroads in a bind. Furloughed conductors found work elsewhere. Train and engine crews quit or retired at higher rates than usual. And an extremely tight job market made it difficult for railroads to recruit and hire conductor trainees.​
The result has been widespread crew shortages, particularly in the East where CSX Transportation and Norfolk Southern service has suffered.​
Railroads are caught up in broader trends in the labor force amid a wave of workers who are retiring or finding better jobs. A record number of Americans left their jobs this year in what’s been called the Great Resignation, a phenomenon spurred on in part by the pandemic. Simply put, there are more job openings than job candidates.​
Same thing has happened in alot of industry's... Construction for example majority of the small crews are struggling with help. Why my house is 8 months behind schedule with no real end in sight.

Sponsored

napenn78

Outer Banks
First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado Z71
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It finally happened! I got bumped from 1-4 to 1-10, now it's 1-21 to 1-27...
Getting ridiculous. Just deliver them! This is a global company been around for decades. Logistics shouldn’t be so unreliable. If there’s issues, they should be considered when making estimates.

Ashallyb96

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Nissan Altima, 2005 Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Mine still says In Production 12/15 but new EDD of 1/23.

BoogieBD

Black Diamond
First Name
Boogie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Same thing has happened in alot of industry's... Construction for example majority of the small crews are struggling with help. Why my house is 8 months behind schedule with no real end in sight.
welcome to covid
Thanks for the info. Makes sense. I’ll have to stop looking it up and just wait for the bump or hopefully the call from the dealer. Okay for real for real. Not looking.