Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Explorer ST, 2013 Sequoia
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got the “sorry no baby pic” email too, not a big deal. I borrowed someone else’s with the same build!
Just thought I’d share for those waitingon one. My bronco was shipped in the 5th. So they Are still rolling out for those who actuallyhad a picture taken.
Sponsored

patch1103

Wildtrak
First Name
P.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JKU 75th Anniv. Edition
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Also, it looks like my tracker updated to "shipped" shortly after the dealership called to tell me it had arrived. Granted, mine came by convoy and I'm only 4.5 hours away from MAP.
Ford Bronco 🛠 12/6/21 Build Week Group IMG_1293

gonefishing

Outer Banks
First Name
ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I got the “sorry no baby pic” email too, not a big deal. I borrowed someone else’s with the same build!
Just thought I’d share for those waitingon one. My bronco was shipped in the 5th. So they Are still rolling out for those who actuallyhad a picture taken.
I also received The ”sorry no baby pic”

arewethereyet

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram Rebel
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
All I got today was a positive covid test and more aches and chills. Fun times to be alive.
That's not right. You deserve some good news. You should call the Ford execs like Shimmy did. Take care and feel better soon.

Tdizzle

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X4M
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So I’ve been refreshing my UnitedRoad page to see if the status changes and confirm I’m en route to dealer… and 2 more vehicles added to the pending pick up list, one of which is a bronco. I searched the window sticker (it’s a green sticker) and it’s a 22 base-squatched 2 door. It’s maddening that these 22s are shipping out. With the sticker info, I pulled up the tracker… ordered 10-8 (so doesn’t seem like an original orderer pushed up 22 MY) and built 1/12… and now just waiting on final transport from rail yard to dealer.

Sponsored

ne2000

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As an IT guy, I can say it feels like someone just restarted the batch jobs that were hung over the holiday. I just received 2 of "the estimated arrival date of your vehicle has been updated" emails 2 mins apart. Both reflect what my trackers already show. With that and the baby picture today I feel like Ford is overcommunicating for a change. Going to drive by the dealer here in a bit to see if there are any other suprises.

RoockyRoad

Base
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Base
Location update for TTGX 974132:
Hit Pasco, WA yesterday and headed south to Whitcomb, WA.
Current location now is Vancouver, WA! Assuming it probably dropped off some Broncos down there and will now head North along I5, probably a couple more stops till Kent, WA.
My guess is a day or so to hit Kent, we'll see though. :)

TomAuto

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
so I checked the pizza tracker (the shop.ford tracker is down, it must be a day of the week that ends in y)...the pizza tracker now shows a green shipped box and the complete purchase box has the 5 in it...the estimated delivery dates are gone...any idea what this means? i don't have rail car number

Ford Bronco 🛠 12/6/21 Build Week Group IMG_1293
For me it meant the car was at the dealer but I had to call to find out

TomAuto

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So my Bronco reached Newark NJ this past Saturday, 1/15, less than a week since it left MAP but as soon as I got that great news my United Road tracker that always read "Inactive" now read "Cancelled". When I asked my dealer if this meant another carrier took it he said Ford only uses United Road(Don't think thats accurate). After numerous check ins asking for an update I noticed the pizza tracker showed "Complete Purchase-In Progress" Sooo emailed this TOOL of a dealer I have and he said "Oh yeah it showed up today" Not that I need a reason to drink every night but this ass wipe then said I would have to wait till Saturday to pick it up.
I know some have you haven't even gotten their built emails so I'll stop whining and just wish you all Gods Speed-There is an end to all this

Sponsored

BigBen(d)58

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 22 Mach E
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So my Bronco reached Newark NJ this past Saturday, 1/15, less than a week since it left MAP but as soon as I got that great news my United Road tracker that always read "Inactive" now read "Cancelled". When I asked my dealer if this meant another carrier took it he said Ford only uses United Road(Don't think thats accurate). After numerous check ins asking for an update I noticed the pizza tracker showed "Complete Purchase-In Progress" Sooo emailed this TOOL of a dealer I have and he said "Oh yeah it showed up today" Not that I need a reason to drink every night but this ass wipe then said I would have to wait till Saturday to pick it up.
I know some have you haven't even gotten their built emails so I'll stop whining and just wish you all Gods Speed-There is an end to all this
LOL!!!! Just tell that guy you are taking it no matter what he says and spend this weekend with a 30 rack and do the PDI yourself 😂

2w1se

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vw atlas
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Location update for TTGX 974132:
Hit Pasco, WA yesterday and headed south to Whitcomb, WA.
Current location now is Vancouver, WA! Assuming it probably dropped off some Broncos down there and will now head North along I5, probably a couple more stops till Kent, WA.
My guess is a day or so to hit Kent, we'll see though. :)
I live in vancouver, you want me to go spy on it. :ROFLMAO:

Thraxed

Black Diamond
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model 3 Performance
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So my Bronco arrived at Taft (final destination before dealer) at 4am this morning and I just called again just to see the status and I literally cannot understand the automated voice... it says it departed for *something* and then says no ETA. o_O

Omnipotent24

Wildtrak
First Name
Illan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Not sure why you would have to wait till Saturday to pick it up if today is Wednesday. I think you need to go check on your Bronco, they might be trying to sell it behind your back. Dealers want to sell cars ASAP not sit on them, so telling you to wait till Saturday seems fishy to me. I know they not that busy, to get the bronco inspected and cleaned and ready to go home with you.
Sponsored