First Name
Philo Beddoe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Well just verified with Ford that I'm still not scheduled for anything! Looking like I'll be very close to 2 years from reservation to delivery. I'll continue to hold out but looking more and more likely the 392 or Grand Wagoneer are going to end up in the driveway. One thing I may hold out for though is since the price is locked (I have a buyers agreement) I would think the purchase even at locked MSRP will be a decent advantage over others by summer 22.
My overall experience has completely turned me off of #FORD. The Reservation system fiasco, the order process delays, the horrible initial roll out, the MIC top, The chip shortage, the (insert commodity here) and finally the allocation B.S. I love my F150 but I will never look at another Ford vehicle after this. They have no concern for customers and no loyalty.
Keep your reservation in this Bronco if it's what you really want. I got the same problem with my new Jeep build. It's taken forever....Good Luck !!
Sponsored

Jnic815

Outer Banks
First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 F150, 00 WS6, 95 OBS Dually, 87 PETE 379
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Spoke with one of the sales managers at my dealer. I was NOT one of the lucky ones. 2DR OBX 7/19/20 res...

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wonder if "parts being pulled" means "we are trying to get enough parts together to schedule your order", which they could honestly tell every single person with a reservation.

In other words, I wonder if it means nothing but they say it to calm the customer.

BLBronco133

Badlands
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Focus ST, 98 GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dealer hadn’t gotten back to me so I called the Ford help desk and was told I had a VIN, but they couldn’t give me a build date.

The salesman got back to me recently and let me know I am scheduled for the build week of 3/14!

Either I got lucky, or the constraints are lifting a little. Hopefully my build week doesn’t get pushed 33 times.

2DR EG BL SAS Tow LUX, Mod Bumper, Push bar

Reservation: 7/14/20 10pm
Order: 2/02/21
22 Reorder: 10/08/21
Build week: 3/14/22 !!!

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
No e-mail, and still order placed when on back door site. Dealer hasn't called so I'm pretty sure I am not scheduled. 55K order, Reservation 7/15/2020.

Really starting to lose hope.

Sponsored

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Went to my dealership today to sign and acknowledge an order change. Was there last Friday and my order showed preview status. Received no indication from Ford I was selected and scheduled. Dealer looked up my order today and status is scheduled for week of March 22. Just mentioning this so others can realize no notification doesn’t automatically mean one hasn’t been scheduled.

BL, 2.3 auto lux two door, non Sasquatch MGV. No tow. Reserved August 2020.

shawn6107

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250, Ford Expedition Max, Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It appears that the people that had reservations can't get to the additional information without using what is called the "back door link", people that just ordered one without a reservation have access to that information by hitting the view button when they log in to their my reservations page. People with a reservation do not have that button, only have a contact dealer button.
I am a reservation holder and I can log into my ford account and see that information. Maybe some others have a different experience but I’m a December 2020 reservation and have always been able to see that in my account. Maybe because I already had a ford account?

Mean Red GT

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Badlands/2016 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Went to my dealership today to sign and acknowledge an order change. Was there last Friday and my order showed preview status. Received no indication from Ford I was selected and scheduled. Dealer looked up my order today and status is scheduled for week of March 22. Just mentioning this so others can realize no notification doesn’t automatically mean one hasn’t been scheduled.

BL, 2.3 auto lux two door, non Sasquatch MGV. No tow. Reserved August 2020.
Agreed. I still have not received any notification from Ford and mine was scheduled a month ago (12/20/21). Only thing I had was my sales lady sent me a text to let me know...

1970AMCAMX

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, AMC AMX, DF Goblin
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am a reservation holder and I can log into my ford account and see that information. Maybe some others have a different experience but I’m a December 2020 reservation and have always been able to see that in my account. Maybe because I already had a ford account?
Don't know, already had a ford account too and also have a Dec 2020 reservation

chadlyt

Outer Banks
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 4runner 82' Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I just e-mailed my dealer and I am slated for 3/28 build week. checking on if there is a VIN yet or not.

Sponsored

shawn6107

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250, Ford Expedition Max, Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Don't know, already had a ford account too and also have a Dec 2020 reservation
Another Headscratcher from the Ford ordering system.

Freyer

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Base CG 2dr manual & '22 Miata Club
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

for those looking - (800) 392-3673

I came up empty this time around. I needed to verify my order number and order code...the code is on my order sheet and do not see it on my front or back door.

The woman answering was very nice and advised I call back in 30 days or so since VIN's were populating much quicker than previously. Truthfully not quick enough for my liking but out of my control.

Good luck for anyone else calling the #800

goalie

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yay! Maybe.

I called in this morning and I have a VIN! Except.. she said this order "looks wierd" and she was confused about what she was looking at. Told me to call the dealer with this VIN and confirm. So I'm partially excited... I guess.

edit: dealer said it looks good, build date 3/7. finally

Last edited:

Seacat

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2014 VW Touareg TDI R-Line
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have a VIN, can someone please provide me the Ford link to enter my VIN so I can access any additional information.