John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST/ 2019 F350 CC DRW 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I asked my salesman friend to get an update for mine and the news isnā€™t good. While the ETA date hasnā€™t changed (yet), thereā€™s now a notation saying ā€˜Micro Chip At Plant On Holdā€™.

Sadly, I suspect that most of us in this build week will be bumped to the end of February delivery-wise.
Probably why we all got bumped to end of February. Maybe the chips will come in sooner and Ford will release them quicker than the end of the month.

I know what it is,,,,since everyone was loosing their mind over no temp reading in the dials anymore, Ford decided, out of the goodness of their heart, to fix the issue in ours, to put everyone's mind at ease. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Sponsored

omg_bbq

Black Diamond
First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 EG BD SAS
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Probably why we all got bumped to end of February. Maybe the chips will come in sooner and Ford will release them quicker than the end of the month.

I know what it is,,,,since everyone was loosing their mind over no temp reading in the dials anymore, Ford decided, out of the goodness of their heart, to fix the issue in ours, to put everyone's mind at ease. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
What if! Haha, I think some of us did make it out though.

gopats54

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 2021 Jeep 4XE 2018 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Does anyone want to make up some ā€œice mountainā€ decals? I guess that will be the 1/10 group decal.
1/17/2022 Build week. Built on 1/18, tracker for delivery just pivoted from 2/2 to 2/28. I guess we have a few build weeks piling up now for whatever the issues are (Microchip is the suggestion). I like the Ice Mountain decal. Anyone nearby to get a picture of our pileup? Given we have a couple of weeks of building now piling up.

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
dodge charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

That's definitely not the issue for me. I have a standard package manual BD so none of that fancy temp numbers to start with.

David1912

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model Y and Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
hmmm, Pizza Tracker for me has shown the same for about 10 days....Blend of 1/15, "in production' on 1/17 (a day I think MAP closed) with delivery date showing 2/7, and holding at 2/7 even this morning....I'm in FL... Something is goofy. As report by some I may 'have made it out'.... My dealer is to be looking into the situation....

Sponsored

David1912

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model Y and Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am right there with you. Still in production, mods popped, sticker, and nothing else. At least my estimated delivery date hasnā€™t gone to 2/28 like manyā€¦ jinxā€¦
Kind of the same here....modules popped like a Christmas Tree about a week ago... I was a week of 1/10 build ..... I am shown as 'in production' on 1/17.... and delivery holding at 2/7 for the last 10 days (including this morning) and I am in FL....

Major_Bullsteak

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy ZR2 Bison, JK Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thanks for being a dick and raining on my parade! Must be a blast at parties, somebody get my man a shot of the cheapest stuff in the house over here!
Apologies. Just setting expectations since the fine folks at Ford don't seem to be willing to.

APIZZA

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A couple Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was originally a 1/17 week but was moved up to 1/10 on 12/19/21. 1/14 blend, modules appeared on 1/17 and window sticker the next day, 1/18. Estimated delivery was 2/2 via rail..... until today, now 2/28. :(

Sponsored

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Not encouraging news at all ā˜¹. If yours is only 20 min from the plant and getting bumped to the end of February, the outlook certainly isnā€™t good for the rest of us.

Blend date of 1/15 and still listed as in production. Delivery date still says 2/7, but like the rest of you all, I expect to see that date change šŸ˜‘
The rail shipments seem to be the ones not changing, so far.

Major_Bullsteak

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy ZR2 Bison, JK Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I haven't seen anything like that - is there a way for me to check my own status like that?
Looks like that came from the dealer's computer screen. If I'm wrong, I would like that link to add to my favorites tab.

KEM IA

Black Diamond
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Last I knew my Bronco was out of factory and in Chicago. Also I asked on Friday for a time line of delivery and was told 2/4 to 2/10. Pizza tracker has been saying 2/13 for awhile. Good luck everyone.