First Name
JoDee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base 2Door Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Update: Some kind soul took pity on me after my Landry Instagram post and looked up the tracking information. Bronco has been unloaded from the train and is in Milpitas (outside San Jose) waiting for transport via car carrier. So itā€™s basically four hours from the dealership!
Ford Bronco šŸ›  12/6/21 Build Week Group B56212A9-39FD-4B11-9DD6-576FEC059256

So thereā€™s thatā€¦but I also donā€™t have my BRONCO!
Sponsored

Last edited:

Mullmom

Badlands
First Name
Christina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2500 HD Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yesterday the Palsapp populated destination in the morning and then went from pending to dispatched by the evening.

This morning the Pizza Tracker went to shipped and EED went from 1/24 (yesterday) to 2/4. Backdoor tracker remains at built status.

After shooting a text to dealer he said their GM confirmed the Bronco should be in route. We're only about 2.5 hours from MAP so fingers crossed that thing shows up sometime today.

Stay warm out there folks!

From Cleveland,

Ford Bronco šŸ›  12/6/21 Build Week Group B56212A9-39FD-4B11-9DD6-576FEC059256
I hope mines shipping with yours, Iā€™m in Wooster. šŸ™šŸ¼

Vantcrst

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 Ford F-150, Mercedes 4x4 Sprinter Van,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

On Monday the tracker moved my estimated delivery from 1/22 to 1/29 on Tuesday (Yesterday) the dealership said it had arrived. The trucking company traker from United Road Logistics recognized the VIN but never showed it beign placed on a truck or shipped. Their tacker stills shows my vin as inactive. The Ford tracker is down so can't tell you what that says but up till now it has been stuck on shipped for a few weeks. Guess I am just posting this to give the rest of you that are not seeing any progess hope.

Jentfer1

Badlands
First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can anyone answer the question of why tf are the 22s being delivered to my dealership when there is a ā€œtransportation shortage ā€œ when I ask why mine hasnā€™t been delivered. Sorry I had to rant. I donā€™t want to be that bitch, but šŸ˜’

Sponsored

BroncoBuck81

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Maybe a dumb question. Is there a difference between ā€œproducedā€ and ā€œbuiltā€?

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
EDD pushed out 2 days to the 30th. Not holding my breath...

Mullmom

Badlands
First Name
Christina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2500 HD Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well Folks.....
Here's my 2 cents.
I have a feeling that Ford has made up this 'Chip Shortage' to placate us for the time being. Telling Dealers ("My Dealer said..."; ...c'mon we don't HARDLY believe them anymore) to send out emails saying that?
Blaming it on a supplier is an easy crutch to lean on and takes the blame off Ford.

I find it hard to believe that they can build and deliver 1000's of Broncos since the second week in December and not get to a few hundred 2021's left behind. It would have to be a pretty unusual chip to only affect certain specific 2021 builds, while making it easy to build and deliver others. Not enough has changed between the 2 year models to blame on any shortage.

Trying to find ANY link... They're building:
Sasquatch - check
Towing - check
MIC - check
2.7 - check
Lux - check
Roof Racks are now available as a part option
They're even building some OBX and WT's, so why can't these others (& mine) get completed???
I can't imagine what unique kind of chip would be specific to just @helifino16's Wildtrak only (and these other folks as well)?
It can't be the Auto Start/Stop chip - that would hold up nearly ever Bronco, right? Any shortage would have certainly been fulfilled by now, right? We've been 'In Production' for 7 weeks now. There are seasons of TV series that don't last that long. šŸ“ŗ

Hey, I'm pleased as anyone that SOME Bronco's are making their way to long-awaiting people, but they've really got to do a sweep and finish up those few 2021's hanging out. C'mon Ford, step up!
I agreeā€¦ just another load of šŸ’©. Iā€™ll believe it when itā€™s in my driveway.

d8520

Base
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just checked the pizza tracker and my EDD moved up to 1/28. :unsure: It was 2/6 before. Thatā€™s a first.
Just checked the pizza tracker and my EDD moved up to 1/28. :unsure: It was 2/6 before. Thatā€™s a first.
For me the Ford tracker has not changed. The convoy site moved from null to mentioning the Dealer name on Monday. It changed to dispatched this morning. The Bronco was delivered at the dealer this afternoon and the site was updated saying delivered. I am taking delivery this afternoon. Through all of this Ricart Ford in Columbus has been wonderful and I highly recommend them if you are in central Ohio.

Sponsored

Cfield90

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco/22 Escape/01 Softail/90 Bronco (former)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, the picture I saw had the zone temp on the screen instead of the knobs, so it still has to output the number to that. That's really more of a software re-route.
Same thing with my 22 Escape; the screen is displaying the temp and note the knobs.

Okiebronco1

Base
First Name
Lucas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 ford F150, sold my Titan XD
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am super stoked! My Bronco made it to OKC, OK and it is now pending convoy delivery to our dealership an hour away. I am hoping that will happen much sooner then later. šŸ¤ž
Wish they would let us go pick them up

GatorGrl2

Black Diamond
First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Maybe a dumb question. Is there a difference between ā€œproducedā€ and ā€œbuiltā€?
There is .. someone explained it and I canā€™t remember the answer but basically itā€™s not released for shipment yet.

Landry

Base
First Name
JoDee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base 2Door Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
if we were on the same train a fellow enthusiast tracked mine to a rail yard in Milpitas, about 3.5 hours from my dealership. Says it was unloaded and waiting for truck transport.

Revserved7.14.20_1000

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S4, Audi Q7, Gt500, Ducati
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Alright, so my bronco arrived at U.P. Yard on the 19th, it was released for movement the 20th. Dealer says they cant get it sooner, trucking shortage, etc. Meanwhile the yard is 32 miles away. This is really starting to annoy me. Are they full of crap, dragging their feet for no reason? Is there any way I can track it once it's released for movement?
Sponsored