Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Windrock in TN....let me know when they will be there. I will walk or mountain bike my way in to see them.
Sponsored

CanadianHorseMan

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350R || 2019 Golf R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like the Bronco and I think Ford did a great job....but Iā€™m the boomer that parks at the end of the parking lot avoiding a door ding, so I donā€™t think I would be rock climbing inches from a boulder...lol.

That being said, I enjoy learning about the lifestyle and tracking the test Broncos out West. Iā€™m waiting for this to turn into something like deadheads going from concert to concert....ha.
Lol, I'm not a boomer...but I will tell you now, I park as far out in the parking lot as possible -- AND driver's door to the curb (you may ask why...well, if some loser dings my door, it will be on the passenger side and I won't see it! Give me more time to get it fixed and not be pissed off every time I get in the car).

You are not alone! lol

Will I be taking my Bronco off-road though? I hope so. Best I put the scratches than some loser in a parking lot.

R

ChrisD

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 2021 Lincoln Corsair
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Now I want to take a day trip down to Moab this weekend. :-D

Moze

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands, 2013 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, 2017 Tesla Model S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

this is all a part of testing it. hit every big off roading place to make sure it's built tough. and i'm sure they will make it to california or new mexico soon for baja style/higher speed off road testing.
Well... they've been in CA for the Rubicon and I thought they did a bunch of testing in Johnson Valley, we just didn't get to see it. (Although I think there's a fair amount of Johnson Valley featured in the launch videos).

CanadianHorseMan

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350R || 2019 Golf R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

wth lol, i just watched the videos! I thought I was gonna see Broncos @ Moab!!! This re-defines "teaser" lol

Sponsored
OP
OP
Bullitt

Bullitt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2001 Bullitt Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The Pikes Peak Hill Climb testing takes place over the next couple of weeks with the Hill Climb on 30 August. Maybe they could stop by for a few days of testing. ;)

pikes-peak-2014-p2.jpg

wolfpackinva

Black Diamond
First Name
Santiago
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Focus, '08 E350, '13 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Checked AllTrails. UT 279 deadends into a potash plant. Only trails listed past where they are headed, going south, is the Long Canyon/Gold Bar Rim trail or the Day Canyon trail. If I was out there, I'd be scouting. But alas, I'm stuck in Virginia.

Zero_chance

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.southvalleymustang.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My brother is in Moab and just recorded these 3 Bronco's going down Utah State Route 279 this morning.

Admin edit: these are the same 3 Broncos that have recently completed the Rubicon.

That is pretty damn cool. Running the gauntlet. Bring them back and see where improvements need to be made. What a job.

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

looking forward to some pics and videos! I sure hope to take my Bronco to Moab in spring 2022, rented a Jeep there for a week last year and had a blast. Still have to do the 2nd part of Fins'n Things and could not do Hell's Revenge per rental agreement, but did a big part of the 3D trail and others. Haven't been on a long road trip in a very long time.

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My brother is in Moab and just recorded these 3 Bronco's going down Utah State Route 279 this morning.

Admin edit: these are the same 3 Broncos that have recently completed the Rubicon.

So this is why people have dash cams

Sponsored

Corsair

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

this is all a part of testing it. hit every big off roading place to make sure it's built tough. and i'm sure they will make it to california or new mexico soon for baja style/higher speed off road testing.
One was spotted in San Diego last week. If any are going to Baja thatā€™d be it. Or the dunes out between Yuma and el Centro.

OP
OP
Bullitt

Bullitt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2001 Bullitt Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Checked AllTrails. UT 279 deadends into a potash plant. Only trails listed past where they are headed, going south, is the Long Canyon/Gold Bar Rim trail or the Day Canyon trail. If I was out there, I'd be scouting. But alas, I'm stuck in Virginia.
My brother said they were probably heading up to do Potash Road and Shafer Trail. He was in that area 2 days ago.

Zero_chance

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.southvalleymustang.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like the Bronco and I think Ford did a great job....but Iā€™m the boomer that parks at the end of the parking lot avoiding a door ding, so I donā€™t think I would be rock climbing inches from a boulder...lol.

That being said, I enjoy learning about the lifestyle and tracking the test Broncos out West. Iā€™m waiting for this to turn into something like deadheads going from concert to concert....ha.
A majority of the Jeeps on the road barely see dirt roads, never mind off road. Iā€™m sure a lot of Broncos will be the same. No different than the HP my car has and Iā€™ll likely never take it to the track. Everyone uses their vehicles for their own purpose.

Broncofly

First Edition
First Name
Paulo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru, Honda Africa Twin, Husqvarna 310R
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I hope he pulled a U turn and tailed them!
Thats the commercial they should make......use that trail breaking "hold my beer" feature while a JL is chasing one in the desert and make it over a few rocks before the JL makes a 5 point turn around! BRILLIANT!!!? I only want 10% royalty for this idea!?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.