Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
On order: 2021 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My 1/10 build date was assigned the week of 11/18 like most others. I received a call from my dealer on 1/11 to inform me my Bronco build started 1/3. Thought this was odd and I assumed she was mistaken because of the information on the Ford site. Sure enough as of Wednesday my build shows complete, pending shipping. I confirmed a target delivery date of 1/26 - 2/1 with the dealer yesterday. Certainly not complaining, just slightly faster than expected (after a long wait). Seems like production may be picking up.
Did your baby get delivered yet? You said target date of 1/26-2/1. Just curious if you got it yet. My initial est’d delivery date was 2/8…this morning it changed to 2/15. Was built 1/19 and got my birth photo 1/25. The little radial button on my pizza tracker looks like a crescent moon….maybe 1/4 of the button being shaded (never noticed that gradation before).
Sponsored

KEM IA

Black Diamond
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Interesting, I guess the tracker is inaccurate but ahead of schedule this time. What website did you use to get the Omaha info? I haven’t had contact with anyone at Granger in a month or so since I’ve been just waiting and getting finances in order.
When the chip issue was recently occurring I emailed Hunter and asked about my Bronco status bc the pizza tracker was saying 5/14 for est delivery. Got a email back with dates and times of my Bronco going from the factory to Chicago to Omaha by rail.

JRBinMalibuCanyon

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Greetings from the 1/24 build week. Question for this group: on the motorcraft modules page, did your modules appear under both the PCM and BCE headings? So far, I’ve only seen them under the BCE heading. Wondering if this means my modules haven’t “popped” completely. The special context here is that on Friday and yesterday, my tracker was showing “shipped”. It then reverted yesterday to “in production” and today the tracker is unreachable. So, basically wondering if the lack of PCMs is a clue that the “shipped” notice was an error.

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
dodge charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Greetings from the 1/24 build week. Question for this group: on the motorcraft modules page, did your modules appear under both the PCM and BCE headings? So far, I’ve only seen them under the BCE heading. Wondering if this means my modules haven’t “popped” completely. The special context here is that on Friday and yesterday, my tracker was showing “shipped”. It then reverted yesterday to “in production” and today the tracker is unreachable. So, basically wondering if the lack of PCMs is a clue that the “shipped” notice was an error.
My PCM mods did not pop, and it was stated to me by someone else on the forum that they will not pop for the Bronco.

JRBinMalibuCanyon

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My PCM mods did not pop, and it was stated to me by someone else on the forum that they will not pop for the Bronco.
And you’re not on a chip hold? Did yours get shipped or delivered?

Sponsored

JRBinMalibuCanyon

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Nope, living on ice mountain
Thanks for clarifying.

So how about those of you who have either received your Broncos or know for a fact that they’ve been shipped: did your PCM modules ever show under the PCM heading on the motorcraft site?

David1912

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model Y and Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Someone posted this on Facebook…. I don’t know when taken. A chance units are getting chips installed on Ice MountainL?
Ford Bronco đź›  1/10/22 Build Week Group 2C61979A-1ECF-4B64-93C9-F84C7D5AC0E8

ADAWG

Base
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Dodge Dakota, 2006 Harley ElectraGlide
Your Bronco Model
Base
My build date was 1/15 (Badlands/Lux) and my Bronco didn't get stuck on Ice Mountain.
I have a base 2DR with a build date of 1/14. Pizza tracker just updated to a May 6 delivery. Delivery was originally February 5, then pushed to February 28 last week. I guess it is time to put some repairs on my existing ride to make it a few more months.

Sponsored

Markpf189

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Someone posted this on Facebook…. I don’t know when taken. A chance units are getting chips installed on Ice MountainL?
Some have suggested battery maintenance..but that only really makes sense if these particular Broncos have been sitting for awhile.

duqueson

Big Bend
First Name
Orlando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Lol, that guy looks familiar… 🤣

KEGO443

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M4; 4Runner TRD Pro; Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did your baby get delivered yet? You said target date of 1/26-2/1. Just curious if you got it yet. My initial est’d delivery date was 2/8…this morning it changed to 2/15. Was built 1/19 and got my birth photo 1/25. The little radial button on my pizza tracker looks like a crescent moon….maybe 1/4 of the button being shaded (never noticed that gradation before).
Yep - picked it up on 1/29. Showed up a little earlier than expected. Hang in there, hopefully it will arrive soon.

mcrank

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
On order: 2021 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yep - picked it up on 1/29. Showed up a little earlier than expected. Hang in there, hopefully it will arrive soon.
That’s great!! Congrats, and enjoy!!! Another week for me, hopefully.
Sponsored