North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

ADV knew this... Why else would they have done this ridiculous product rollout that strung people along for 6 weeks. They were just hoping to get buyers good and hooked before they said a number. Keep in mind this is only the base price it does not include options like defrost or the rear wiper plus they have not specified if this was one of the finished color tops.
Okay, we can resume bashing any company that does anymore ridiculous "stay tuned" product rollouts.

How much did they have to pay Mike Levine for that plan?
Sponsored

RSHart

Badlands
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, 2013 FJ Cruiser, 2021 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes, but you don't get a $4000 (Ford price) soft top. The top upgrade is not $695.... It's the price of a softtop plus $695
If I order with soft I pay for soft top. If I order hard top I pay soft top plus $695. If I go with ADV I pay soft top plus $5,250.

drbandkgb

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Website
allterrainnation.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco - 2024 Mustang GT performance
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford will sell the factory tops for around 4k
These are a great option but shipping will be expensive 1k +

I warned my audience this would be the cost...

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, 2019 F150,1978 F250,1990 TBirdSC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Factory jeep tops from Stellantis are $3000 plus shipping. This is too much and too bad because I was going to order one of these, but fuck that. I'll wait.
I will wait for competitive options, soft top to hard top trades and junkyard take offs of the OEM top. Im not interested above 3K.

Cjeromepa

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This weeks information is exactly what you have been waiting for, that’s right, PRICING!

Starting retail prices for the following models are:

- One Piece Top: $5,250
- Modular Top: $5,750

Pre-orders will be accepted starting on February 28th at 4PM PST. ALL ORDERS MUST BE PLACED ON OUR WEBSITE.

For all of those that are subscribed to our “Bronco Newsletter” list, they will get the order link an hour earlier before it’s live on our website.

We are sending out an email (to the “Bronco Newsletter” list) to collect an estimated amount of tops that will be pre-ordered to provide an accurate production timeline. That timeline will be announced on 2/28 for all customers that are interested in the hardtop.

Subscribe to our newsletter list for Bronco Hardtop information. All newsletter subscribers will be the first to know about new details. Please make sure to let the page fully load, it will show three boxes of information to fill out to be added to the newsletter list. We will NOT blow up your inbox.

Subscribe Link: https://www.advfiberglass.com/pages/bronco-hardtop-sign-up
If I don’t have a hardtop prep kit can I still put on my bronco. I know the wiper won’t work but will I need anything else to put on top?

Sponsored

foreWard

Badlands
First Name
Ward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep GC Trailhawk, 2003 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, I was hoping my all in price (mod, defrost, wiper, insulation, etc.) was going to be around $5k maybe mid-$5ks with shipping. Looks like it will be pushing $7000…
Ford Bronco ADV Bronco Hardtop Pricing ANNOUNCED 1644282010397

BroncoT

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Think I’ll wait out the MICs that this and Bestop will be replacing. I think the MIC is kinda ugly, and in a few years will be readily available as used.

SamG

Black Diamond
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Other folks on this thread are right - the weekly roll-out is straight up juvenile.

Yes, from a marketing perspective it worked. You got as many eyes as possible - however, from this point forward you will be losing folks as you have priced some out. Your captive audience will not get larger.

If we are going to pre-order we need ALL the information.

all pricing, all ship cost estimates, all details surrounding defrost/wipers...etc, we need pictures of it in real life, we need an actual timeline, we need to know if its actually quieter, and what specifically about this top made by ADV makes it high quality.

HotdogThud

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mk6 gti, '21 MoarDoor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

ADV and Patriot Fastbacks are both in about the same area, not far from Los Angeles. I think a third possible source has also emerged, in that same general area, , but whatever details I saw aren't coming to my mind right now.

I'm figuring that if I end up buying a top from any of these sources, I'll probably just make the drive down there from Sacramento, get the top installed down there, and drive home. Make it a two-day trip, less than a day travel each way, and some time to see some sights along the way.
Don't forget to leave your existing soft top at home :)

Sponsored

Bob Blaylock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Dodge Dart
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

$695 to add to Badlands. Even if I got it paint wouldn’t come near $5000.
Do you understand that that $695 was never meant to reflect the full cost of the top? If you get a Bronco from the factory that does not have the MIC, then it has the soft top instead, which is “free”, if you look at it from the B&P, but in fact, it's not really cheap, either. If you could get a Bronco without any top, the total price of the Bronco would surely be at least a thousand or two less than with the soft top.

The $695 just means that the MIC top costs about that much more than the soft top.

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Where did you see estimated $7k from Ford?
I have looked pretty much everywhere...haven’t seen any Ford estimate on parts counter Hard top pricing.

Checked with my buddy who works in the body shop at a local Ford dealer and he said it would be $4000.00 to replace If it were in an accident.
If you piece out the individual components the Ford hard top comes out to be $10,200. But that doesn't mean it'll be $10,200... that's just the cost if you buy literally all the components individually.

Ford obviously hasn't announced pricing on what the hard top will be as an accessory kit. But we can make a guess based on the prices we see for the MIC 2.0 hard top replacement kits. Those are priced around $4650 and it does NOT come with the quarter glass as far as I know. The quarter glass itself is priced around $300/each, and then you obviously have to pay for the installation of the glass. So you're looking at $5250 is parts plus whatever the cost of installation is.

EDIT-- Forgot about the rear glass, that costs $730. So $5980 total, plus labor.

So when all is said and done... the ADV top is not that bad given what we currently know about the Ford hard top. Could obviously change in the future once Ford announces final pricing, but my guess is this ADV hard top will be higher quality than Ford's anyway. So.... not to shabby.

Last edited:

Tinman

Badlands
First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F -150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ADV, At this point I don't think it is too much to ask for the meat on the bones. We are closing quickly on your order date at the end of this month so for us all to make big decisions please answer the following questions today, not every Monday leading to the order:
1. Complete price list by type of top (smooth ready for paint, textured, etc).
2. Complete option list such as sound deadening, rear window washer, etc, etc.

The weekly incremental rollout of kibbles and bits of information has outlived its usefulness. Your customers expect you to provide timely, detailed answers at this point.
The rest of the pricing will available next week folks!.....silly games

SASProbie

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Windup Toy
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm speaking from the point that a Ford hardtop is not $695 dollars. It's an upgrade of $695.
I understand your thinking, or say your angle.

A different and potentially more accurate angle is this...

Option #1 $4000 Softtop.
Option #2 $4695 Hardtop.
Option #3 $xxxx MOD Top not available until 20XX

Sadly there is no "No top" option. One has to decide...

All requiring another $5000+ for a different top from ADV.

Man, I bet they could sell a lot of Bronco's with no tops and $4000 less in cost. I suspect it is not legal for some safety reason.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.