John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm in the same boat but haven't been super concerned about being sentenced to Ice Mountain since I have a zero option BD soft top build. After reading other build week threads, it sounds like the tracker is just as random to update as any other Ford communication. It's frustrating, but not necessarily indicative of actual build progress.
I hope not, just super anxious since were so close to the finish line. I didn't add much options to my BB order, just MIC, splash guards and rear locker so I'm probably fine, like you said.
Sponsored

CLowe

Badlands
First Name
Beatrice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Blend 2/9 288/1102
MODS! -- I assume PCM Mods are not on yet.. so still need those.... My Dealer has my rig on their site listed with a stock number.... interesting... they do note it is reserved.... not sure why that bothers me..... trust issues I suppose.
Ford Bronco 02/07/2022 Build Week Group 1645553246294

Tito

Base
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969, 1971, 1966, 1973, 2022 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Base
Blend date of 2/8 1241/1274 and this morning I got MODS. 2.3L Badlands Sas, eruption green, roof rack, mid package. I am in Southern California and estimated arrival is 3/15.
Looks like shipping to Southern California is approximately 3 weeks, I hope it holds.
Mine might be with yours in shipment. Was hoping for less than 3 weeks, they set mine to 3/23 delivery. Hopefully bumps up. I'd fly up to get it if that was an option. I'm in Bakersfield.

Sponsored

JReyes

Badlands
First Name
Jerardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine might be with yours in shipment. Was hoping for less than 3 weeks, they set mine to 3/23 delivery. Hopefully bumps up. I'd fly up to get it if that was an option. I'm in Bakersfield.
you are right we might be on the same train. I live in Rialto and I have seen a huge rail yard in San Bernardino that offloads cars. I am thinking my Bronco gets offloaded there. My dealership is about 10 miles away from this railyard and might be able to pick up the Bronco in person instead of waiting on securing a trucker. Maybe you get offloaded there as well, but you have to wait the extra week for a trucker? This is all speculation because I don't know if there are any rail yards closer to you that offload cars. The one I see in San Bernardino offloads thousands of cars.
I will see you out there, I am going to spend a few months here in local mountains maybe even as far as Tehachapi. But in June I will start visiting the Southern Sierra and Kennedy Meadows area.

Tito

Base
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969, 1971, 1966, 1973, 2022 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Base
you are right we might be on the same train. I live in Rialto and I have seen a huge rail yard in San Bernardino that offloads cars. I am thinking my Bronco gets offloaded there. My dealership is about 10 miles away from this railyard and might be able to pick up the Bronco in person instead of waiting on securing a trucker. Maybe you get offloaded there as well, but you have to wait the extra week for a trucker? This is all speculation because I don't know if there are any rail yards closer to you that offload cars. The one I see in San Bernardino offloads thousands of cars.
I will see you out there, I am going to spend a few months here in local mountains maybe even as far as Tehachapi. But in June I will start visiting the Southern Sierra and Kennedy Meadows area.
The trails are endless around. My favorite spots are in the southern Sierra, I've been taking my classics there for over a decade, need to get out more.

FB_IMG_1645557247525.jpg

Wildtrack85

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 4dr Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So I’m a 1248 2/8 blend… starting to see the early 2/8s get the “built” update… looks like it’s 50/50 a day… probably due to the shut down for a bit… looking like late 2/8s will be built tomorrow?
got production update, mods and 3/8 EDD. 4dr, WT, SAS, 2.7, Softie, modular bumper, tubular sides

stm378

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I’m a 1248 2/8 blend… starting to see the early 2/8s get the “built” update… looks like it’s 50/50 a day… probably due to the shut down for a bit… looking like late 2/8s will be built tomorrow?
got production update, mods and 3/8 EDD. 4dr, WT, SAS, 2.7, Softie, modular bumper, tubular sides
I'm pretty sure all of the 2/8's are already built. If you got Mods it's a pretty safe assumption that you're built. The tracker site seems to be hit or miss on how soon they actually let you know that it's built and/or shipped.

Sponsored

Bearcat1

Black Diamond
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Expedition Limited, 2006 BMW 330i
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Blend 2/9 288/1102
MODS! -- I assume PCM Mods are not on yet.. so still need those.... My Dealer has my rig on their site listed with a stock number.... interesting... they do note it is reserved.... not sure why that bothers me..... trust issues I suppose.
Ford Bronco 02/07/2022 Build Week Group FB_IMG_1645557247525
Mine shows as "built" on 2/18 and there isn't anything under PCM.

Tonkarva

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Blend 2/9 288/1102
Ford Bronco 02/07/2022 Build Week Group FB_IMG_1645557247525
I believe on another thread someone said that the PCM and BCE modules all get bunched and populated under BCE Modules.