Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A couple Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

EDD has also disappeared for me, was there yesterday - 1/14 blend, EDD was 2/2 > 2/28 > 5/3 > now ???
Took a couple days with tracker down but now it's back up with no EDD and now has the embarrassing 'final prepEration' button but I'm stuck on 'in production' of course. 😔
Sponsored

APIZZA

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A couple Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The last communication I got from @Ford Motor Company was in November. That communication stated my bronco would be built the week of 1/10. It’s March. I find it rude and an exemplar of horrific customer service that it has been radio silence since November. @Ford Motor Company has not sent me a single communication regarding any chip hold, or any other reason for delay. They. Don’t. Care. About me. Or about you. Period.
I've been patient for months but I have to admit I'm getting pretty close to this point. I'm understanding about all the supply chain issues, really am, but while my dealer has been great I do wish Ford would at least tell me SOMETHING, even a quick lame email telling me about the chip hold would help. No excuse for not communicating. Just don't get it.

Erick2123

Badlands
First Name
Erick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Acura TLX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've been patient for months but I have to admit I'm getting pretty close to this point. I'm understanding about all the supply chain issues, really am, but while my dealer has been great I do wish Ford would at least tell me SOMETHING, even a quick lame email telling me about the chip hold would help. No excuse for not communicating. Just don't get it.
same i ordered a defender a few weeks ago also well see which comes first. atleast land rover has been pretty good about communication. still prefer the bronco but with it sitting for months who knows when we will get them some people are still waiting on 21s and how the heck are they going to sell those new if it goes into 23 lol

Toomuchgear

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep, Lexus
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Anybody have any movement ??
I'm a 1/15 Blend that had the EDD pushed to 5/12. My tracking as of yesterday moved from a 1/18 In Production to Built 3/1. Some progress???

I won't get my hopes up just yet, but checking with my Dealer today to see if they have any more info.

Ser Arthur Dayne

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This would not let me post this yesterday, I tried 10 times and gave up. Now I've basically not been able to sleep and gave up trying and figured I would try this again.

So the good news is my Bronc was delivered to the dealership late last afternoon. I woke up around 3AM and a family member had tried the tracker late last night and it changed twice and the second time, 130AMish, it was In Final Preparation at my Dealership and they will contact us soon.

So we went to check it out this morning. The good news is, it's pretty freaking sweet. And there is no obvious damage or problems etc. But... pretty filthy. Covered in pollen, and if I didn't know better, I'd think the front grill looks like it went 4-wheeling. 117 miles. That's not as bad as the 300+ miles people but it makes you wonder ... does it get driven back and forth to Dirt/Ice Mountain ? Did it get taken for a couple-a-few-spins? They swore it was taken off a truck and rolled into a parking spot, we were the first people to fire up the engine since it arrived.

And because they apparently are just Ohhhhhh Soooo Busy (selling the 20 new cars they have on their lot... === Seems Legit, psyche...) they might not even be able to sell it to us tomorrow, could be Monday+ ... (Can't be Saturday for us because we're financing some of it and the Credit Union won't be open Saturday. They are actually awesome people and would have pre-issued us a check but the Dealer claims they can't do any paperwork whatsoever until it arrives at their lot and since they're backed up...) So it's like, we wait all this time, they apparently immediately put the Dealership logo sticker on the rear corner ... but you couldn't give it a bath and get it ready? I know I probably sound salty and $60K doesn't get you what it used to but ... it's never been Sofa King hard to give someone $60K.

I didn't take any pictures because there was a real coating of yellow pollen on it and I didn't want people to be like... "your shit's looking a little crusty bro..." but hopefully tomorrow I will have some.

Bad News Is: Still Ain't Got Shit! Good News is: Like Grand Funk Railroad once said, my Bronco Buckshot "Is Getting Closer To His Home.."

Bust a Grape.gif

Sponsored

JerseyGirl in VA

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2023 Harley Davidson Low Rider ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This would not let me post this yesterday, I tried 10 times and gave up. Now I've basically not been able to sleep and gave up trying and figured I would try this again.

So the good news is my Bronc was delivered to the dealership late last afternoon. I woke up around 3AM and a family member had tried the tracker late last night and it changed twice and the second time, 130AMish, it was In Final Preparation at my Dealership and they will contact us soon.

So we went to check it out this morning. The good news is, it's pretty freaking sweet. And there is no obvious damage or problems etc. But... pretty filthy. Covered in pollen, and if I didn't know better, I'd think the front grill looks like it went 4-wheeling. 117 miles. That's not as bad as the 300+ miles people but it makes you wonder ... does it get driven back and forth to Dirt/Ice Mountain ? Did it get taken for a couple-a-few-spins? They swore it was taken off a truck and rolled into a parking spot, we were the first people to fire up the engine since it arrived.

And because they apparently are just Ohhhhhh Soooo Busy (selling the 20 new cars they have on their lot... === Seems Legit, psyche...) they might not even be able to sell it to us tomorrow, could be Monday+ ... (Can't be Saturday for us because we're financing some of it and the Credit Union won't be open Saturday. They are actually awesome people and would have pre-issued us a check but the Dealer claims they can't do any paperwork whatsoever until it arrives at their lot and since they're backed up...) So it's like, we wait all this time, they apparently immediately put the Dealership logo sticker on the rear corner ... but you couldn't give it a bath and get it ready? I know I probably sound salty and $60K doesn't get you what it used to but ... it's never been Sofa King hard to give someone $60K.

I didn't take any pictures because there was a real coating of yellow pollen on it and I didn't want people to be like... "your shit's looking a little crusty bro..." but hopefully tomorrow I will have some.

Bad News Is: Still Ain't Got Shit! Good News is: Like Grand Funk Railroad once said, my Bronco Buckshot "Is Getting Closer To His Home.."

Ford Bronco 🛠 1/10/22 Build Week Group Bust a Grape
they would have had to clean the area where they stuck their logo, so that might tell you something about when all the dirt and pollen were from. glad it's there and you'll have it in a few days!

Ser Arthur Dayne

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
they would have had to clean the area where they stuck their logo, so that might tell you something about when all the dirt and pollen were from. glad it's there and you'll have it in a few days!
Yeah we brought that up, "Sure didn't waste any time with the logo..." (because if we had our choice, it wouldn't have gone on, I don't need to advertise their shit for free... You want me pimpin your shit? Pay me like NASCAR...) and they kind of laughed, "Yeah we do that right away..." .. Clearly...

Just curious - spent most of my life in Trenton, where in Jersey are you from?

JerseyGirl in VA

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2023 Harley Davidson Low Rider ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah we brought that up, "Sure didn't waste any time with the logo..." (because if we had our choice, it wouldn't have gone on, I don't need to advertise their shit for free... You want me pimpin your shit? Pay me like NASCAR...) and they kind of laughed, "Yeah we do that right away..." .. Clearly...

Just curious - spent most of my life in Trenton, where in Jersey are you from?
i'm having a hard enough time getting them to agree to not put the front plate on and let me use the viking relocation bracket, so i'm not even going to try and argue with them about their emblem and will just take it off as soon as i get it home LOL!

i'm from bernardsville, just outside morristown. i had some friends that went to college in trenton so have some fond memories of some good parties down there :)

Ser Arthur Dayne

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
LOL, I grew up 5 mins from Trenton State / CNJ . I couldn't go to school in my back yard so I would up at Penn State but in retrospect maybe I should have. Probably wouldn't be up at 1:30AM complaining about my motherfreaking Bronco I can't seem to get if only I stayed home for school.

Ford Bronco 🛠 1/10/22 Build Week Group 1646375393494

bniknar

Big Bend
First Name
Bri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
An old EcoDriver
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Sponsored

jmgreenwald

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.7 Hemi Limited
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm a 1/15 Blend that had the EDD pushed to 5/12. My tracking as of yesterday moved from a 1/18 In Production to Built 3/1. Some progress???

I won't get my hopes up just yet, but checking with my Dealer today to see if they have any more info.
You moved to Built - I’d call that progress! Still sitting at in production, “this may take a few days…”
🤔

ElSuenoBronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Denali
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Still in same status since 1/10/22 week (In Production). Also see all the weirdness around changes to the tracker. The only difference I've seen was on the Update Your Sync System Page, is an indication that my "Sync System is Up To Date", which seems new, but not sure if it really means anything.

I've "PrepEred" myself :) to continue to stagnate in Ice Mtn Bronco Limbo for the foreseeable future.

Truly hoping "FoMo-Co" is addressing these broncos and us customers affected here.

Hang in there everyone.

Last edited:

sirvegetable

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Countryman
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

****PROGRESS ALERT****. PrepEration has corrected to PrepAration!!!!!! The 8 year old web site admin has woke up from his nap and corrected his error. THANK YOU @Ford Motor Company for caring for us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jmgreenwald

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.7 Hemi Limited
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
****PROGRESS ALERT****. PrepEration has corrected to PrepAration!!!!!! The 8 year old web site admin has woke up from his nap and corrected his error. THANK YOU @Ford Motor Company for caring for us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Still spelled wrong on my tracker LOL