First Name
Linsay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge durango
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Any idea what “Final Prep” means? Has anyone been placed in this status and actually received their bronco, and if so, how long were you in “final prep”? Mine changed on Monday and has been the same all week. Thank you!

Bemcnamara

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F56S MINI
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ser Arthur Dayne

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Any idea what “Final Prep” means? Has anyone been placed in this status and actually received their bronco, and if so, how long were you in “final prep”? Mine changed on Monday and has been the same all week. Thank you!
Mine went to Final Prep on Tuesday. It was actually physically delivered to the Dealership late Wednesday afternoon. We went yesterday morning and it was actually pretty filthy and they were like, "Look we're very busy, we might be able to get it taken care of tomorrow, maybe not...' - but today called first thing and said "Come in at 11" ... wasn't ready until 2 but hey, woohoo, got it.

The Pizza Tracker still says it's in Final Prep ... and it's in my driveway...

Sponsored

7722 Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST/ 2019 F350 CC DRW 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Another week and nothing. Glad Ford's able to keep the line moving and produce fully built Bronco's and pass us right on by,,,, pretty shitty @Ford Motor Company !!!! WooHoo ,,,,,, NOT!!! 😡😡🤬🤬👎👎

Rrico0503

Badlands
First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Another Week another no go on my status. I’m really hoping that i see some movement soon. Still stuck on shipped status, but still stuck on a microchip hold.

KingOreo

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I was in the same boat as everyone. 1/10 build. 1/14 blend. Then ice mountain. EDD 5/7. Then went back to 2/28. Then 5/1 and landed on 3/6. I called my salesman as I got my born picture on 2/15. I tracked until Monday and then it was gone.
I got a text today from my salesman with its arrival.

7/14 Order
1/10 Build
3/5 Delivered

2022 Big Bend
Mid
Soft
Eruption Green
(Removed hardtop and tow for the reorder in October. Got email 11/18 with 1/10 build)

8EEEFD6A-74D5-4FB3-8DA9-37AB00967AC9.jpeg

BB2D6852-DED1-4179-9B9A-92EF5D5433C5.jpeg

jmgreenwald

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.7 Hemi Limited
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Another Week another no go on my status. I’m really hoping that i see some movement soon. Still stuck on shipped status, but still stuck on a microchip hold.
Shipped?!? I’d settle for moving to built at this point!!! Haha! hopefully you’ll get some action soon though…

Sponsored

jmgreenwald

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.7 Hemi Limited
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I was in the same boat as everyone. 1/10 build. 1/14 blend. Then ice mountain. EDD 5/7. Then went back to 2/28. Then 5/1 and landed on 3/6. I called my salesman as I got my born picture on 2/15. I tracked until Monday and then it was gone.
I got a text today from my salesman with its arrival.

7/14 Order
1/10 Build
3/5 Delivered

2022 Big Bend
Mid
Soft
Eruption Green
(Removed hardtop and tow for the reorder in October. Got email 11/18 with 1/10 build)

8EEEFD6A-74D5-4FB3-8DA9-37AB00967AC9.jpeg

BB2D6852-DED1-4179-9B9A-92EF5D5433C5.jpeg
About motherfreaking time ...

1646430383597.jpeg
Congrats to you both!!

Ser Arthur Dayne

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Fantastic…congratulations
Thank you very much Sir, I hope yours is there ASAP. I guess this sounds ridiculous, because every time I read someone say it on here or on Reddit etc. it would steam me up , but the wait is worth it. Once you finally see it, it changes everything. And the exclusivity is pretty cool - I am sure in a few years, they'll be like Jeep Wranglers ... when I started driving in 1998, and got to take my Dad's Jeep to school, they were Enthusiast Vehicles and 'rare' - you didn't see them everywhere, but nowadays, they're everywhere- but at least right now , the Bronco is pretty much like the most exclusive vehicle in the country. Any freaking tough guy can walk in and buy a Ferrari or Lamborghini , you just need a couple-a-few-hundred-thousand dollars. Bronco, "back of the line bro!" lol. 2 years almost.

Again thank you, I hope yours is headed to you today and you're in it ASAP!

Linsayv

Badlands
First Name
Linsay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge durango
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine went to Final Prep on Tuesday. It was actually physically delivered to the Dealership late Wednesday afternoon. We went yesterday morning and it was actually pretty filthy and they were like, "Look we're very busy, we might be able to get it taken care of tomorrow, maybe not...' - but today called first thing and said "Come in at 11" ... wasn't ready until 2 but hey, woohoo, got it.

The Pizza Tracker still says it's in Final Prep ... and it's in my driveway...

That gives me a glimmer of hope!!!! Fingers crossed it’s on the way! Did yours show “built”and “shipped” status updates? Mine still says “in production” since 1/14 with a “final prep” note at the bottom now. Thanks a ton! So jelly you have your bronco! Have fun!

Ser Arthur Dayne

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That gives me a glimmer of hope!!!! Fingers crossed it’s on the way! Did yours show “built”and “shipped” status updates? Mine still says “in production” since 1/14 with a “final prep” note at the bottom now. Thanks a ton! So jelly you have your bronco! Have fun!
So my tracker was "In Production" for the longest time, even though we knew it had not only been built, sent to Ice Mountain for about a week, THEN shipped via train to Jacksonville, THEN unloaded and sat in a railyard for over 2 weeks - it went to Built after it hit Ice Mountain, it said "Shipped" - "Your vehicle is on it's way to Nick Nicholas Ford "but the Shipped circle was not checked - apparently a day or so before it scheduled to be loaded on a Car Carrier to be driven 3 hours from Jacksonville to my Dealership (that must be one of the system triggers - this is my OPINION not facts but what I THINK is that whenever it gets scheduled in the system to be 'picked up' and driven to final destination, it gets the Final Preparation tag) it went to Final Preparation. When it changed to "Final Preparation" (Tuesday evening/night) the "Shipped" circle finally got a check mark.

Even right now, I just double-checked so I could make sure I was giving you accurate into - my Tracker says "Built 2/10/22" (of course the Blend Date is 1/21/lol...) and the Shipped circle has a check mark now, but the last item is "Final Preparation" and it's not checked, and the Delivery Status: is "Final Preparation" ... so obviously it's not the most accurate information. It's in my driveway lol.

I hope you get surprised ASAP. As I said just earlier - I hate to be That Guy because I'm the type of guy who says stuff like "Hey douchebag, you're not helping ... STFU..." - but it really is worth the wait. I like nice things -maybe more than most? - and even though I am the type of guy, I'd love to hit the Mega Millions or Powerball lottery and be able to buy one of those $350K Mercedes-AMG super sports-cars and tool around like a douchebag in something like that, in a way the Bronco is even sweeter. Worth the wait. Sucks, I know. But worth it in the end. I've always wanted a classic American sports car, I've wished there was some old muscle-car in the family, you know, a Chevelle SS or Mustang or Corvette Stingray, Buick or Pontiac or Dodge, whatever, but there's not. I don't have any kids but I do have a kid sister (well she is not exactly a kid anymore but she'll always be my kid sister) and I hope someday she gets this, sort of like Eva Crowder's Bronco on Justified ... they're that kind of cars, you don't get rid of them.

Ford Bronco 🛠 1/10/22 Build Week Group 1646483350108

David1912

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model Y and Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
So my tracker was "In Production" for the longest time, even though we knew it had not only been built, sent to Ice Mountain for about a week, THEN shipped via train to Jacksonville, THEN unloaded and sat in a railyard for over 2 weeks - it went to Built after it hit Ice Mountain, it said "Shipped" - "Your vehicle is on it's way to Nick Nicholas Ford "but the Shipped circle was not checked - apparently a day or so before it scheduled to be loaded on a Car Carrier to be driven 3 hours from Jacksonville to my Dealership (that must be one of the system triggers - this is my OPINION not facts but what I THINK is that whenever it gets scheduled in the system to be 'picked up' and driven to final destination, it gets the Final Preparation tag) it went to Final Preparation. When it changed to "Final Preparation" (Tuesday evening/night) the "Shipped" circle finally got a check mark.

Even right now, I just double-checked so I could make sure I was giving you accurate into - my Tracker says "Built 2/10/22" (of course the Blend Date is 1/21/lol...) and the Shipped circle has a check mark now, but the last item is "Final Preparation" and it's not checked, and the Delivery Status: is "Final Preparation" ... so obviously it's not the most accurate information. It's in my driveway lol.

I hope you get surprised ASAP. As I said just earlier - I hate to be That Guy because I'm the type of guy who says stuff like "Hey douchebag, you're not helping ... STFU..." - but it really is worth the wait. I like nice things -maybe more than most? - and even though I am the type of guy, I'd love to hit the Mega Millions or Powerball lottery and be able to buy one of those $350K Mercedes-AMG super sports-cars and tool around like a douchebag in something like that, in a way the Bronco is even sweeter. Worth the wait. Sucks, I know. But worth it in the end. I've always wanted a classic American sports car, I've wished there was some old muscle-car in the family, you know, a Chevelle SS or Mustang or Corvette Stingray, Buick or Pontiac or Dodge, whatever, but there's not. I don't have any kids but I do have a kid sister (well she is not exactly a kid anymore but she'll always be my kid sister) and I hope someday she gets this, sort of like Eva Crowder's Bronco on Justified ... they're that kind of cars, you don't g
Sponsored