Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model Y and Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
About motherfreaking time ...

1646430383597.jpeg
Mine just arrived in Tampa....about 50 miles to dealer now. But, no way to track...and, my dealer is not helpful. I guess a crap shoot as to how long it will sit in the rail yard.
Sponsored

Ser Arthur Dayne

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Mine just arrived in Tampa....about 50 miles to dealer now. But, no way to track...and, my dealer is not helpful. I guess a crap shoot as to how long it will sit in the rail yard.
So I remember wondering if ours came on the same train delivery. One thing that we think happened - there was a post on somewhere, where someone saw a Car Carrier full of Broncos on their highway. I want to say I counted 8 - it was a loaded 5 Car Carrier trailer attached to/being towed by another Car Carrier truck with 3 more Broncos on it's own trailer.

When ours hit our Dealership, the next day, their website inventory went from like 20 New Vehicles to 26 (and that doesn't count mine, which never hit their website, which is odd...) So they got a delivery of 7 vehicles. Mine and 6 others. We figure, the reason it sat in Jacksonville for almost 3 weeks was because they knew they had more new vehicles in transit, and they weren't having mine delivered until they had a "full shipment" ... which from THEIR perspective, I guess I understand, they want to maximize money savings etc. But from OUR perspectives , customer perspectives, waiting 2 years perspectives, make a motherfreakin exception ...

I would not be surprised if you have been in the same situation, they were/are waiting for a "full load" , which sucks because , again, it's right over
---> there!
Go get my new car lol.

The dealer not being helpful I understand. My Salesman was less than enthusiastic at many times ... turns out he has some health issues going on, and this was apparently a retirement job for him, he had a career somewhere else, retired, started selling cars, and in 30 days he's retiring again for good and moving out of state etc. So he kind of had a relaxed attitude at times, I understand but at the same time, you know, car dealers used to beg people to get their money ... nowadays , it never seemed so hard to have the opportunity to fork over your freaking money to someone.

So in conclusion after my long rambling, I'm glad you at least have had some solid , tangible progress. You could definitely try asking the Dealer tomorrow if they have a plan. (That was another point I wanted to make- we were very hesitant to bust the salesman's balls or keep contacting the Dealership because we were terrified they were going to throw on markups - which they did not, but the localest dealer shamelessly adds on $10K worth of options and $50K Markup... which we would have had steam coming out of our ears as we stormed out, but bitterly Broncoless...)

David1912

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model Y and Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
So I remember wondering if ours came on the same train delivery. One thing that we think happened - there was a post on somewhere, where someone saw a Car Carrier full of Broncos on their highway. I want to say I counted 8 - it was a loaded 5 Car Carrier trailer attached to/being towed by another Car Carrier truck with 3 more Broncos on it's own trailer.

When ours hit our Dealership, the next day, their website inventory went from like 20 New Vehicles to 26 (and that doesn't count mine, which never hit their website, which is odd...) So they got a delivery of 7 vehicles. Mine and 6 others. We figure, the reason it sat in Jacksonville for almost 3 weeks was because they knew they had more new vehicles in transit, and they weren't having mine delivered until they had a "full shipment" ... which from THEIR perspective, I guess I understand, they want to maximize money savings etc. But from OUR perspectives , customer perspectives, waiting 2 years perspectives, make a motherfreakin exception ...

I would not be surprised if you have been in the same situation, they were/are waiting for a "full load" , which sucks because , again, it's right over
---> there!
Go get my new car lol.

The dealer not being helpful I understand. My Salesman was less than enthusiastic at many times ... turns out he has some health issues going on, and this was apparently a retirement job for him, he had a career somewhere else, retired, started selling cars, and in 30 days he's retiring again for good and moving out of state etc. So he kind of had a relaxed attitude at times, I understand but at the same time, you know, car dealers used to beg people to get their money ... nowadays , it never seemed so hard to have the opportunity to fork over your freaking money to someone.

So in conclusion after my long rambling, I'm glad you at least have had some solid , tangible progress. You could definitely try asking the Dealer tomorrow if they have a plan. (That was another point I wanted to make- we were very hesitant to bust the salesman's balls or keep contacting the Dealership because we were terrified they were going to throw on markups - which they did not, but the localest dealer shamelessly adds on $10K worth of options and $50K Markup... which we would have had steam coming out of our ears as we stormed out, but bitterly Broncoless...)
Thanks for this...appreciated. I have an email from my salesperson, since departed the dealer, saying his GM agreed to X Plan pricing for me....but, there was an agreement that there would be $995 in dealer added, bullshit accessories. We'll see how thing work out....my new sales person has said a couple of times I am 'price protected'......oh, and he and I are both from the Detroit area. I actually worked in the Ford stamping plant the summers of 65 and 66..... so, I got X pricing because I hold a couple of hundred shares of Ford stock..... yeah, if they play big games I'll walk though I have about $800 in accessories in my garage...... I'll keep my fingers crossed.

L_Brady_

Base
First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

and when your paying $1500 delivery fee they shouldnt be pinching pennies waiting for a full truck!

Sponsored

Shazamalingo

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 OBX SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Starting to price a Wrangler 4xe. Looks good!

ocbucks1

Outer Banks
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Played with some data and have some potential good news and bad news.

I took our spreadsheet and tried to determine what builds didn't build - no rhyme or reason. It is simply timing.

Bad News (It's the G6 forum, we have to start there)
In looking at our place in line based on blend dates, it looks like they ran out of chips after 323 builds for the 1/13 blend date. So, here is some heart breaking information:

@nalvey was 23 Broncos behind the empty box of chips
@Bemcnamara was 89 Broncos behind the shortage
I was 164 Broncos

There are some randomly built Broncos after those in our build week.

Good News (Could be coincidence)
Those randomly built Broncos that rolled down the line after the chips ran out ALL HAVE A RESERVATION DATE OF 7/14. Could it be possible that Ford is going to add chips based on reservation date?
I’m from the 1/17 group and was referred to this post above which estimated build 323 on 1/13 is when “chips” ran out. Interesting. That’s near the end of 1/10 production it would seem. Wonder what percent of 1/10 went to ice mountain? Also is it true that most of 1/10 is now build??

jtt411

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m from the 1/17 group and was referred to this post above which estimated build 323 on 1/13 is when “chips” ran out. Interesting. That’s near the end of 1/10 production it would seem. Wonder what percent of 1/10 went to ice mountain? Also is it true that most of 1/10 is now build??
This is not true. Over half of us are on ice.

daddycreswell

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just a reminder.....got about another week to place your order for First Batch MY 22 T-shirts. The design has been approved by Ford, so no knock off stuff here. Follow the link..... First Batch Logo shirt order form

Rickey498

Big Bend
First Name
Rickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

See a lot of people after showing built this morning. On Facebook. 😐

Sponsored

Big Diamond

Wildtrak
First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco HOSS 3.0 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Dave

Big Bend
First Name
dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Maybe this is our week ? I'm not sure what week I'm in as I'm a 1/15 blend & 1/17 in production.

Dusty_Bronc

Outer Banks
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 VW Passat, 2016 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Maybe this is our week ? I'm not sure what week I'm in as I'm a 1/15 blend & 1/17 in production.
I was in the same boat but I believe 1/10 build week is right. There were 2375 scheduled that week and I am number 2216. There were fewer scheduled during 1/17 build week.
Originally scheduled for 1/10, 1/15 blend and stuck at in production 1/18.