Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@atonge40 thank you again from another member!

To further clarify. With the Badlands trim of the “high clearance” package you can fit 35” tires the way it sits from the factory?

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I scaled it. See my post in the previous page
I scaled it using Bluebeam. Obviously there is a lot of room for error. I took the side shot of the 4 door Bronco and calibrated my scale off the Dueler 32" tire. Transfered this to the window above and found it to be roughly 24 inches... I then took the 24" window and looked at the shot of it laying in the tailgate. It seems there is 30 inches of space from the back of the seat to where the tailgate shuts. (2.5 feet of space). Keep in mind these are very rough numbers.

Ford Bronco Our Q&A (and Photos) From the First 2021 Bronco Ride Along Event 1597321355796
Ford Bronco Our Q&A (and Photos) From the First 2021 Bronco Ride Along Event 1597321379347

bbqbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EG Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Q. Can you clarify leg room between 2-door and 4-door Broncos? How do rear occupants enter/exit in 2-door models?
A. It appears to be the same. There will be more information before launch. You get in the back of the 2 door by sliding the front seat forward and reclining the seat forward. Similar to a Mustang. The mechanism seemed to be very similar, however these were preproduction units.
People kind of just flop in and out of the back of my mustang while gripping onto the front seat. If you're hauling people around in the back often and you care about them even a little, get the 4 door for sure.

Sponsored

Ajusaf

Black Diamond
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

good morning everyone!

I’m concerned about this too... so is it up to dealers when our orders are sent through or do we actually place the order ourselves on Ford.com?

thank you so much for this all this information @atonge40! :D
Good question, I hope its through Ford directly, otherwise (n)?. I

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

good morning everyone!

I’m concerned about this too... so is it up to dealers when our orders are sent through or do we actually place the order ourselves on Ford.com?

thank you so much for this all this information @atonge40! :D
I wouldn't worry about it. I'm fairly certain it means they will follow the sequence in which the reservations were made.

This is one of those weird English language things where one word means two things.

In this case I think order = sequence. Not order = request. That's my take anyway.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Administrator said:
Q. Can you explain the difference between modular and non-modular hardtops.
A. The non-modular top is a four piece top with removable top panels. The modular top is a six piece top with removable top panels as well as removable rear windows.
Our initial thoughts on this were true!

Ford Bronco Our Q&A (and Photos) From the First 2021 Bronco Ride Along Event 1597321177511

Sponsored

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I scaled it using Bluebeam. Obviously there is a lot of room for error. I took the side shot of the 4 door Bronco and calibrated my scale off the Dueler 32" tire. Transfered this to the window above and found it to be roughly 24 inches... I then took the 24" window and looked at the shot of it laying in the tailgate. It seems there is 30 inches of space from the back of the seat to where the tailgate shuts. (2.5 feet of space). Keep in mind these are very rough numbers.

Ford Bronco Our Q&A (and Photos) From the First 2021 Bronco Ride Along Event ford-bronco-4-door-outer-banks-fishing-guide-102-1597270062
Ford Bronco Our Q&A (and Photos) From the First 2021 Bronco Ride Along Event ford-bronco-4-door-outer-banks-fishing-guide-102-1597270062
Any chance you could use the same tool on the side profile shot I posted above. I’m getting to like 26 and change for the window. And estimating 32 for the length of the trunk.

30 just sounds shockingly low. Wrangler is 34.5”

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

For the rear cargo area measurements between 2 and 4 door, I don’t have a guess for the actual size but the Ford website says the 4 door has 12 cubic ft more space than the 2 door behind the rear seat. That seems like more than 6 inches but I’m not good with math.......

Also the overall length between 2 and 4 door is 16”. I thought I read in here that some people were saying it was only a 12” difference.

Ford Bronco Our Q&A (and Photos) From the First 2021 Bronco Ride Along Event B46EC621-C9CE-4AD3-8D2F-1FB3B9249C99

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Administrator said:
Q. What are the dimensions of the cargo area for the 2-door and 4-door?
A. 2 door: roughly 2 ft deep x 4 ft wide x 3 ft tall.
Very interesting. My Amigo is 22in deep to the bottom of the rear seat and 18in at the top. It is 40in wide at the bottom and 46in at the top. However, in pictures my cargo looks bigger. Very good news if true. Those extra inches are what I need.

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any chance you could use the same tool on the side profile shot I posted above. I’m getting to like 26 and change for the window. And estimating 32 for the length of the trunk.

30 just sounds shockingly low. Wrangler is 34.5”
Re-calibrating for the 35" tire in the photo you showed... we now have 34-35 inches to the tailgate latch.
Sponsored