Sponsored

What else can I do?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have a day one reservation 7/14/20, order originally confirmed 2/2/21. Had to reorder for '22. Confirmed 10/21. Still waiting to hear anything about a VIN# or build date.

I have received a poster, calendar, hammock and several "please understand and remain patient" emails from Ford.

From my dealer... as per Ford, my order status, on 1/10/22 is "Unscheduled/Clean". ???

Where can I go for more information?

WildTrak 4dr, MIC top, Tow, Leather, 354A Eq.,
Sponsored

Destroyer

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Chevy SWB NBS, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You don't get anymore information. You're stuck in the day 1/2 reservation slump me and hundreds of others on this forum are. And with the current halt of production on all Ford vehicles, I wouldn't expect to get a build date anytime soon.

The only potential additional information you can get is to reach out to your dealer and ask where your reservation # stands in the queue of others reserved through that dealer. Along with asking what the average allocation of Bronco's that dealer gets per month. That'll give you a very very rough estimate as there's tons of other variables, but otherwise just wait it out with the rest of us

OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You don't get anymore information. You're stuck in the day 1/2 reservation slump me and hundreds of others on this forum are. And with the current halt of production on all Ford vehicles, I wouldn't expect to get a build date anytime soon.

The only potential additional information you can get is to reach out to your dealer and ask where your reservation # stands in the queue of others reserved through that dealer. Along with asking what the average allocation of Bronco's that dealer gets per month. That'll give you a very very rough estimate as there's tons of other variables, but otherwise just wait it out with the rest of us
Thank you for the response!

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Am I the only one seeing random letters missing from this post? Am I having a stroke?

Ford Bronco What else can I do? 1647287962376

Destroyer

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Chevy SWB NBS, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Am I the only one seeing random letters missing from this post? Am I having a stroke?

Ford Bronco What else can I do? 1647287962376
I can see the whole post fine...no clue what's going on on your end there. Certainly a graphical formatting error of some sorts

Sponsored

Bonnie6G

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands LuxSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Have you made sure your priority code isn’t set at 99?

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just know that you are not alone, there are thousands of you. I was a 7/13 reservation in the same situation but finally got scheduled on 12/9 for a 1/31 build well that kept getting pushed back until this last Friday. Still says in production......... All I'm saying is just because you get a vin doesn't mean light at the end of the tunnel even........ Hang in there.

BigSteveO

Badlands
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a day one reservation 7/14/20, order originally confirmed 2/2/21. Had to reorder for '22. Confirmed 10/21. Still waiting to hear anything about a VIN# or build date.

I have received a poster, calendar, hammock and several "please understand and remain patient" emails from Ford.

From my dealer... as per Ford, my order status, on 1/10/22 is "Unscheduled/Clean". ???

WildTrak 4dr, MIC top, Tow, Leather, 354A Eq.,
I'm waiting with you. I thought of ordering a striped down Bronco with no restraints just to have one to drive and play with. When the Bronco I really want "my build" comes in, either sell or trade my base Bronco. Your not going to lose money "you might even make a buck" (-; Just a thought.

OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Bonnie6G

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands LuxSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I Did not know I was required to? How would I do it?
Check the paperwork you got when you ordered. There should be a "Priority Code" box with a number in it. That number should be somewhere between 10-19. If it is 99, then Ford will never build your Bronco.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Check the paperwork you got when you ordered. There should be a "Priority Code" box with a number in it. That number should be somewhere between 10-19. If it is 99, then Ford will never build your Bronco.
Yep, on my current '22 order, 99 is the priority code. My original '21 order the PC is 19. I just sent a request for change to my dealer. Thanks for the advice.

Graham53

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Armada
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am in the same boat. 7/14/20 reservation 2/11/21 order, priority code 19
badland, sas, Mic, lux, dropped the tow. radio silence

SoCalG

Black Diamond
First Name
SoCalG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2DR Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

99 = "do not build"
Your dealer has some explaining to do

CT203

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm waiting with you. I thought of ordering a striped down Bronco with no restraints just to have one to drive and play with. When the Bronco I really want "my build" comes in, either sell or trade my base Bronco. Your not going to lose money "you might even make a buck" (-; Just a thought.
Can you order one without seatbelts?
Sponsored