First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This makes me sick to my stomach. Order placed on 2-9-22. It'll be June 23 before I get mine...

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
2021 2 door blk dmd says 4/23-5/01 eta
Whew…..this makes me regret every complaint I’ve ever had. When you get it a 2dr MY21 will be a rare bird indeed.

bigedizzle

Black Diamond
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Edge st and a 2017 Fiesta st
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Whew…..this makes me regret every complaint I’ve ever had. When you get it a 2dr MY21 will be a rare bird indeed.
I know right. I never switched to a 2022 because I already have paint matched parts in antimatter blue and aswe all know that color was a 1 year run on bronco, possibly even more rare lol

Sponsored

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
When my day 1 first 10 minute reservation was pushed to a MY22, I was pretty bummed….then when my 1/17 build week 2dr WT ended up at ice mountain I figured i was just cursed. But, it’s not right still having MY21’s there. Hopefully you’ll be taken care of when it comes time to pay for it.

jcdrico

Outer Banks
First Name
Juan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 ford explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If you're not Allredy in icemountain or if all available chips on your build week then you may actually see yours in May. Hopefully I'd doesn't go to icemountain that's 3 months at least. By nay if mine actually arrives I'll be 4 months icemountain.

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
sure thing tuff guy
I see you’re still here. Just have to wonder about the measure of a man that voluntarily enters a thread that has nothing to do with his situation…….only to have a public meltdown like an April snowflake.

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This makes me sick to my stomach. Order placed on 2-9-22. It'll be June 23 before I get mine...
Sorry you got here so late, but none of us July 2020 or first day folks without VINs care. I’d honestly recommend forgetting you ordered. That way when you finally get pulled (whether that’s unfairly this year or in the next decade) you’ll be excited, like a package you forgot about. Because at this point June 2025 for you is optimistic.

10K_Vet

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Dodge Ram 1500 5.7 Hemi
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Sponsored

Rickey498

Big Bend
First Name
Rickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

There is a thread on B6G by one of the Administrators that linked to a industry trade publication article where Ford confirms the storage lots for Bronco are a result of computer module shortages.

And you can't be serious about B6G members shouting about how Ford lies. Come on man. In the Beginning Ford was quite transparent about production delays and especially about MIC tops. Ford has suggested switching to soft tops, dropping tow package, dropping trim levels, made available the hard top prep kit for those who opt out of the MIC top.

The entire Bronco launch has been one big change of plan multiple times. And there is just endless bitching about it.
Are you stuck on ice mountain?

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Sorry I snet a mean post

I have a bronco on order hopefully will run into some of you tough guys out on the trail one day😘 Have a trip planned to run the WYBDR this summer you never know 🤞
Sounds like a good time. I’m your huckleberry……..catch you on the trail my angry friend.

filup01

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
I saw one thing in common amongst all of the Broncos in the video…

None had a spare tire cover. Tell me this isn’t what you are all really waiting on. It’s okay, you can admit it here. This is a safe space.

ocbucks1

Outer Banks
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
There is a thread on B6G by one of the Administrators that linked to a industry trade publication article where Ford confirms the storage lots for Bronco are a result of computer module shortages.

And you can't be serious about B6G members shouting about how Ford lies. Come on man. In the Beginning Ford was quite transparent about production delays and especially about MIC tops. Ford has suggested switching to soft tops, dropping tow package, dropping trim levels, made available the hard top prep kit for those who opt out of the MIC top.

The entire Bronco launch has been one big change of plan multiple times. And there is just endless bitching about it.
But my point wasn’t that. It was just communication of a plan to work through the chip hold bronco. That is a fair point.

The whole reservation system was at least mis-represented and a core reason for the complaints. Ford should take responsibility.
Sponsored