Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

All the hood struts that I have seen have the shock, fatter part, to the top, and the skinnier rod attaches to the engine compartment not the hood. Is that a different design? Who makes those ones?
The instructions say this wayπŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ Not sure it matters either way. I will say one strut alone lifts and holds the hood just fine but shuts strange with force on one side.
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  5A0B994A-9035-4D24-B43D-AC681E895A90
Sponsored

50 and Fabulous

Black Diamond
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 2 door, 2022 Transit Connect
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yesterday we went for our first Bronco adventure! Then I was amazed by how easy it was to clean it back up like new again!!

Sponsored

50 and Fabulous

Black Diamond
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If anyone checked out my edit, you’ll see I was filming while driving (manual lol) gets some fun shots but want some good camera mounts. I thought this was a good place for a go pro flat stick on mount. Anyone else have GoPros on their Bronco’s like this? I searched the threads and didn’t find anything other than the dash threads that don’t fit go pro gear lol

6A6B5C74-9E9F-44AC-9AEA-681001176BF7.jpeg

SwampCactus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Cactus Grey Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I finally picked it up last night!

This morning I put all my gear and stuff in it.

This afternoon plan on installing the hood struts and Baja Design ditch lights.

50 and Fabulous

Black Diamond
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I finally picked it up last night!

This morning I put all my gear and stuff in it.

This afternoon plan on installing the hood struts and Baja Design ditch lights.
Pics please!

β€˜21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yesterday we went for our first Bronco adventure! Then I was amazed by how easy it was to clean it back up like new again!!
Those trails are smoother than Michigan roads 🀣🀣.
πŸ‘still looks like fun.

50 and Fabulous

Black Diamond
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Was a blast and perfect for our first outing! I did get to a spot I wanted to go down and the wife and daughter would not let me implying I wanted to wreck the Bronco in the first 24 hours ha ha ha what a blast! The wife and I get our off Roadeo training in May 10th going to be FUN!

Sponsored

Richw23

Base
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Agreed, i live in Mass and every spring is like crater haven on the secondary roads. I always say offroad is not a problem if it can handle the spring New England roadsπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜‚

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Made the "warm(er) season switch" - took off the MIC top and installed the Bestop Fastback.

This is going to be a pain doing the swap every six months, but I am definitely going to want my hard-top back for the winter season. I see now how that soft-top Bronco had all that snow in it that we saws pics of this winter. Don't know about the factory top, but guessing it is also essentially not secured in any way along the sides, so 'stuff' can actually blow in.

All I know is that this will be a lot easier to have the top off and be prepared for pop-up showers and keep the dogs happy riding in the wind!

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_7187
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_7190

Perfect-Beast-2

Black Diamond
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 F100 / 1980 F150 Stepside / 2019 F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford parts but not a kit, I’m putting together a write up as I’ve swapped the under dash lights, added under seat and cup holder ambient lighting. Does require forscan, there are cheaper routes with stick On led’s but I wanted a factory look and operation. The under dash and seats are a cake walk mounting is already there(I had factory ambient lighting already.) the holders are in place under the seats.
What did you do with Forscan? I'm looking for other forscan mods to do this month

R.A.N.M.J.

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Made the "warm(er) season switch" - took off the MIC top and installed the Bestop Fastback.

This is going to be a pain doing the swap every six months, but I am definitely going to want my hard-top back for the winter season. I see now how that soft-top Bronco had all that snow in it that we saws pics of this winter. Don't know about the factory top, but guessing it is also essentially not secured in any way along the sides, so 'stuff' can actually blow in.

All I know is that this will be a lot easier to have the top off and be prepared for pop-up showers and keep the dogs happy riding in the wind!

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_7190
I wanna talk to you about that hoist system you've got set up. That's exactly what we need for the 2 Door. The rear cab is too unwieldy for me to move by myself. A hoisting hand is a helping hand. :D

50 and Fabulous

Black Diamond
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Installed the Roush axle back and Rigid ditch lights. LOVE this exhaust… exceeded my expectations! Totally sounds like an RS. Both in cabin and at the rear bumper. Here are some pics and an audio clip from my phone camera

534D4D4D-52A1-4EF8-A632-77F400C1F061.jpeg

6AE68EA2-86DD-44E1-B18C-5CB99E8F38DE.jpeg

46C7A194-3F0C-4C42-ACD2-96B169E3D107.jpeg

C399F8D4-BA9D-4F3E-A4BB-4A2CBDDB8C31.jpeg

52AB2164-7764-48AB-8EC6-B74D17646ACE.jpeg

8D84C095-6293-418F-A25B-FE1A75BB9904.jpeg
Sponsored

Attachments