First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser [sold]
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Jo8n , chat with customer service this am and was told the truck is in transit/at Newark terminal. It’s getting close. Supposed to be selling my car today. Come on Blue! Come on!
Nice! Good call waiting to sell. Sold my FJ a while back as our Bronco was any day now :p

Can't wait to see it in your hands as it will seem that much closer for us all!

Jo8n

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser [sold]
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Glad you guys are getting your trucks! Im a 1/25 blend in the same boat, finally built, waiting shipping. Everyone in this tread deserves their Broncos already.
Yeah. At some point, it just makes sense to get those MY21's finished. Still sucks to see it's so crazy that you're waiting 3 months for a '22. I was hoping they had gotten this process figured out!

Jo8n

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser [sold]
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We got our "baby pic" last night.
Ford Bronco 🛠 11/29/21 Build Week Group 1649857466059

Got that shipped email yet @dallasobx ?

Sponsored

Jo8n

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser [sold]
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nope, still nothing. Trapped in "awaiting shipment" limbo.
Sucks. It's easier to have faith now that we've gotten our shipped notification but I hope it's encouraging that things seem to be moving in our favor now--that is, lots more activity on the MY21's. Just sucks that they haven't gotten to shipping yours yet. 🤞

I look forward to when we can close out this thread.

dallasobx

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330i
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sucks. It's easier to have faith now that we've gotten our shipped notification but I hope it's encouraging that things seem to be moving in our favor now--that is, lots more activity on the MY21's. Just sucks that they haven't gotten to shipping yours yet. 🤞

I look forward to when we can close out this thread.
I spoke with the sales manager at my dealership yesterday, and he said his contact at Ford corporate told him that the marketing team's promise to have all 21 MYs shipped by 3/31 caused chaos up at the factory in Michigan, and they have not been close to able to fulfill that promise. I.e., just more of the same, Ford promises one thing, and then fails to deliver. As of yet they have no idea when my Bronco will ship, and to their knowledge it's the last 21 MY undelivered to north Texas in general. Very fun, definitely winning over a new Ford customer...

Jo8n

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser [sold]
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I spoke with the sales manager at my dealership yesterday, and he said his contact at Ford corporate told him that the marketing team's promise to have all 21 MYs shipped by 3/31 caused chaos up at the factory in Michigan, and they have not been close to able to fulfill that promise. I.e., just more of the same, Ford promises one thing, and then fails to deliver. As of yet they have no idea when my Bronco will ship, and to their knowledge it's the last 21 MY undelivered to north Texas in general. Very fun, definitely winning over a new Ford customer...
Ugh. I'm sure chaos was inevitable with this move but I'm hoping it was in the MY21's favor.

I don't know if this will be encouraging or discouraging but the 12/6 week is showing 3-4 Texans' Broncos not yet shipped :/

dallasobx

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330i
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ugh. I'm sure chaos was inevitable with this move but I'm hoping it was in the MY21's favor.

I don't know if this will be encouraging or discouraging but the 12/6 week is showing 3-4 Texans' Broncos not yet shipped :/
Neither encouraging or discouraging, honestly not surprising. Ford does not seem to have any coherent communications process, so I'm sure misinformation (intentional or not) abounds.

Sponsored

KStAv8r

Badlands
First Name
N
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat 500 Abarth
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not to dampen or brag as there are STILL GUYS WAITING FROM OUR WEEK; but found this fun little Easter egg today that I hadn’t seen before:

Ford Bronco 🛠 11/29/21 Build Week Group 44C681DA-5DE8-485B-B754-34633AB90606

“LIFT ME BABY!”

Jo8n

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser [sold]
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not to dampen or brag as there are STILL GUYS WAITING FROM OUR WEEK; but found this fun little Easter egg today that I hadn’t seen before:

44C681DA-5DE8-485B-B754-34633AB90606.jpeg

“LIFT ME BABY!”
Wow. Even with a comma.

Is this under your fender?

Jo8n

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser [sold]
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got the call! Should be at the dealer today. Going down after work to review the paper and see it. Hoping to sign and drive tomorrow.