Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser [sold]
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
She’s on her way! Pic received. Yay!
60C69D9D-FE8E-4E3D-BB2F-064A04ABB868.jpeg
So glad you got a baby pic. I kind of assumed we wouldn't get those.

It'd be interesting to see if there are any tags in that photo indicating the date it was taken.
Sponsored

Jo8n

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser [sold]
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just when it seemed like it might not actually happen, around 8:00am AZ time, it finally happened:
Ford Bronco 🛠 11/29/21 Build Week Group 1648831256097

skhubbard93

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '01 Z8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just when it seemed like it might not actually happen, around 8:00am AZ time, it finally happened:
Ford Bronco 🛠 11/29/21 Build Week Group 1648831256097
Now comes the hard part!

Looks very similar to mine, but I couldn't get squatch with the roof rack. Nice!

Jo8n

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser [sold]
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

BroncoBuck81

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Sorry for not updating. My dealer received the same Bronco as my order in a different color. I took delivery 2/12/22. Also, the white Bronco made it to the dealership about 2 weeks ago. Thanks for checking in!

Jo8n

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser [sold]
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sorry for not updating. My dealer received the same Bronco as my order in a different color. I took delivery 2/12/22. Also, the white Bronco made it to the dealership about 2 weeks ago. Thanks for checking in!
Not a problem. Glad you were able to beat the absurd timeline with a lucky break!

bsmith922

Raptor
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor, 2023 Tesla Model Y
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Just a head's up and a question out of curiosity...

With it getting warmer here in Southern California, I had been cranking my A/C for several weeks but noticed that I only had cold air coming out of the 2 driver-side vents, but warm air blowing form the 2 passenger-side vents. I tried with and without the Dual mode on, and no matter what, I couldn't get cold air from the passenger-side.

I finally got a chance to take it in for service yesterday and it turns out that it had very little refrigerant in the system. The service advisor said that when it's in that state, it'll only blow cold air from the driver's side. They did a die/leak test and also a vacuum test and found no leaks or any physical issues. They assume that it was just not properly filled at the factory. They filled it up properly and tested it and it now works fine - cold air out of all 4 vents!

I figured that since many of us were built on or near the same day, that I'd share this info in case any of experience the same thing. Anyone else encounter something like this yet, or am I the only "lucky" one? At least it was a simple fix!

Jo8n

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser [sold]
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just a head's up and a question out of curiosity...

With it getting warmer here in Southern California, I had been cranking my A/C for several weeks but noticed that I only had cold air coming out of the 2 driver-side vents, but warm air blowing form the 2 passenger-side vents. I tried with and without the Dual mode on, and no matter what, I couldn't get cold air from the passenger-side.

I finally got a chance to take it in for service yesterday and it turns out that it had very little refrigerant in the system. The service advisor said that when it's in that state, it'll only blow cold air from the driver's side. They did a die/leak test and also a vacuum test and found no leaks or any physical issues. They assume that it was just not properly filled at the factory. They filled it up properly and tested it and it now works fine - cold air out of all 4 vents!

I figured that since many of us were built on or near the same day, that I'd share this info in case any of experience the same thing. Anyone else encounter something like this yet, or am I the only "lucky" one? At least it was a simple fix!
I'll be sure to say something when we get ours. I'll know right away because I'm in AZ. That is, unless it doesn't come until Winter :p

Jo8n

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser [sold]
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco 🛠 11/29/21 Build Week Group 1649532179195

Shipped! Email received at 1:52am AZ time.

They're still estimating arrival by April 24th but I'm guessing more like early May based on skhubbard93's post.

Is everyone shipped at this point?

Sponsored

skhubbard93

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '01 Z8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They're still estimating arrival by April 24th but I'm guessing more like early May based on skhubbard93's post.

Not long now! This can be the hardest part; just keep in mind that it will come when it comes, and try not to get too caught up in tracking it or you might go nuts.

There are still 2 on the build-week spreadsheet showing as not shipped. Don't know how accurate that is.

Good luck bringing 'er home!

PeneBear

Outer Banks
First Name
Edith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Mine is still in built status sitting at MAP. A few more 21 models were showing shipped as of yesterday from the 12/6 build week group.

Jo8n

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser [sold]
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not long now! This can be the hardest part; just keep in mind that it will come when it comes, and try not to get too caught up in tracking it or you might go nuts.

There are still 2 on the build-week spreadsheet showing as not shipped. Don't know how accurate that is.

Good luck bringing 'er home!
Thanks! I was also thinking maybe we should just not track it at all but I know I'll be tempted.

I'm sort of guessing some people may have not remembered to update the sheet after a certain point in the process which is understandable.

dallasobx

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330i
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Nope, I'm still "awaiting shipment"...

Rkgzx9leftcoast

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Glad you guys are getting your trucks! Im a 1/25 blend in the same boat, finally built, waiting shipping. Everyone in this tread deserves their Broncos already.
Sponsored