Mke_80

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Renegade
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Grew up riding in the jump seats of small extended cab pickup trucks. Two actual back seats is luxury, though I'll probably remove mine.

It's a Badlands. If you zoom in on the picture on the first page of the buttons in the two door, the buttons are sway bar disconnect, front locker, rear locker. It's missing the trail turn assist button because it's a manual transmission.

True!

must be also why the 4A is not there on the selector.

My mistake did not think about that!

I tought that I would get all the buttons :(
Sponsored

Iceman153

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Why do people have to act like they're compensating for something. "I'm getting this one because its the manly, tough one". They've both shown to be equally competent in both Moab and on Rubicon. Hardly a speck of difference. Just enjoy your choice without trying to talk down others, if you can manage that of course.
Sorry if I offended you. Wasn't talking down to anyone at all, i wasn't responding to anyone. I was just making an observation as to why the OP was preferring the 2 door. i didn't realize soccer mom was an offensive term? I guess some people are sensitive, It's fine for you to prefer one with smaller tires that are more practical around town, enjoy. This has no reflection on your manhood at all, It's purely personal preference about the way the car looks.

Was just trying to convey that the 4 door here has the small tires and no lift, which is why it doesn't look as cool/proportionate/beefy next to the 2 door. And as it's a bigger vehicle the 35"s are more necessary to get that same look. It's got nothing to do with masculinity, everything to do with personal preference and looks. I agree with the OP that the red 4 door here looks very ordinary, IMHO the lift/bigger tires really make or break the coolness of this car for me personally.

qwertisk

Base
First Name
qwertisk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

these pics and videos are a game changer, i wasnt even considering black as a color but it looks soo great. and i already decided on the 10 speed 2.7 but somehow these pics are changing my mind to get a manual wtf lol

edit: that badlands is on 33s right?

Iceman153

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

these pics and videos are a game changer, i wasnt even considering black as a color but it looks soo great. and i already decided on the 10 speed 2.7 but somehow these pics are changing my mind to get a manual wtf lol

edit: that badlands is on 33s right?
Yup 33s and i guess the lift is standard on the badlands?

Sponsored

BuckeyeinNV

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Sorry if I offended you. Wasn't talking down to anyone at all, i wasn't responding to anyone. I was just making an observation as to why the OP was preferring the 2 door. i didn't realize soccer mom was an offensive term? I guess some people are sensitive, It's fine for you to prefer one with smaller tires that are more practical around town, enjoy. This has no reflection on your manhood at all, It's purely personal preference about the way the car looks.

Was just trying to convey that the 4 door here has the small tires and no lift, which is why it doesn't look as cool/proportionate/beefy next to the 2 door. And as it's a bigger vehicle the 35"s are more necessary to get that same look. It's got nothing to do with masculinity, everything to do with personal preference and looks. I agree with the OP that the red 4 door here looks very ordinary, IMHO the lift/bigger tires really make or break the coolness of this car for me personally.
"Soccer mom" is a pejorative. Has been for decades.

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
"Soccer mom" is a pejorative. Has been for decades.
I know where you're coming from but nowadays, I beg to differ.......I know some hot soccer moms, lacrosse moms, hockey moms, etc. :love:

And taking care of their kiddos w/ sports......(y)

BuckeyeinNV

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I know where you're coming from but nowadays, I beg to differ.......I know some hot soccer moms, lacrosse moms, hockey moms, etc. :love:

I think the word you're looking for is M.I. --- nevermind

Last edited:

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Used in those contexts is a good thing. Some are using it to imply "sissy". That's why some are being offended.

Sponsored

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

@Aman did you lose your job today for being a Bronco forum legend yesterday?

Phil_68w10

Big Bend
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I just watched stangmag? I think was his YouTube on the Badlands. And I’ve gotta say, if I wasn’t sold on a Bronco before I certainly am now. I can’t wait to splurge on some ford parts for mine.

Beachin 74

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, 2015 F-150, 2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I wonder if the 2-door Badlands had the "high clearance suspension" or is that part of the Bilstein shock/suspension? Compared to the Outer Banks (O.D. of tires are only 5/8" smaller) it looks like it had a lot more room in the wheel well.

OP
OP
Aman

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Aman did you lose your job today for being a Bronco forum legend yesterday?
LOL, not a chance. My boss loves the Bronco and was following along with this thread the entire day!

As an aside, I accidentally spilled iced coffee all over the president of the NYSE when she was taking pictures with the Pinterest execs just before their IPO. If I can survive that, then I'm pretty untouchable! :ROFLMAO:

Broncolli

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Back Diamond 4 door MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I was saying the same thing otherwise we will need an aftermarket metallic badge to replace it with or a durable plastic once as they do with the vehicles name and model

A vintage "Bronco" in script will be going in that spot - will order before delivery if someone makes it.
Sponsored