First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Pathfinder
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Same here and I don’t know if it makes me less or more nervous that no one else with a 5/5 build date has reported getting a WS. I just checked the module build data and there are numbers there that weren’t there before so I guess there’s some progress.
There’s still hope, seems like there’s no one with a window sticker past 5/4…. Mine showed in production on the ordertrack app first around late morning- mid day 🤞🏼🤞🏼
Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Was originally a 4/25/22 build week...Looks like I got pushed to 5/2/22. It's been a long wait and I'm feeling like I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. Second day reservation holder for a 2021 WildTrak. Eventually got pushed to 2022. Went to Bronco Off Roadeo in Texas and changed my order to a Badlands 4 door soft top, Lux Package, MGV without tow to speed up the process. Can't wait to see everyone's build!
It will all be worth the wait in the end! Thank you for the support. :)

OP
OP

joeyha

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Sales guy at dealer confirmed build date of 5/6 on Tuesday. No window sticker yet. Hanging on by a thread indeed.

Sponsored

HeatherJ

Outer Banks
First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Something about being pushed a month out didn’t sit right by me. I decided to call Ford to confirm what I was told on chat. The lady I spoke with said she sees NOTHING about 6/6 on my order. She has seen or heard of very few June build dates. So as of now, I’m still at 5/5 but she said there is no ETA on my order so there is not a window sticker yet. She encouraged me to call back later today or tomorrow if I don’t see my WS pop up. What a rollercoaster this ride was been.

creeohdee

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Never thought I’d see the day but my tracker just updated to “in production” for my 5/5 build date, looking out for my window sticker now

17E6A42B-902F-49F4-9F9C-792703AB4770.jpeg

creeohdee

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Never thought I’d see the day but my tracker just updated to “in production” for my 5/5 build date, looking out for my window sticker now
and now it’s back in the confirmed status 😂theyre trying to make me have a conniption

603BB

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Something about being pushed a month out didn’t sit right by me. I decided to call Ford to confirm what I was told on chat. The lady I spoke with said she sees NOTHING about 6/6 on my order. She has seen or heard of very few June build dates. So as of now, I’m still at 5/5 but she said there is no ETA on my order so there is not a window sticker yet. She encouraged me to call back later today or tomorrow if I don’t see my WS pop up. What a rollercoaster this ride was been.
I was curious if maybe there was a typo on Chat's part. 6/6 instead of 5/6. One can hope.

Sponsored
OP
OP

joeyha

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Tracker is now saying in production!! No window sticker though. Dealer said 5/6 build day last time I checked in.

BroncoMax21

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awaiting Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Here's hoping!
We've been tracking similar paths, so I'm pulling for you!
Like others, I just flipped to "in production" with the VIN tracker. No WS yet.
Sponsored