Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
81 Scrambler , CJ-8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That’s just NJ telling you to stay on your side of the river. 😂
It works.. BTW, there is a reason all the bridges to NJ are free to enter , and pay to leave. If it was the other way, everyone would in NJ would bail !
Sponsored

OP
OP
NJRoadkill

NJRoadkill

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands 2.3l Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It works.. BTW, there is a reason all the bridges to NJ are free to enter , and pay to leave. If it was the other way, everyone would in NJ would bail !
Yep. You are absolutely correct, sir. It sucks here. Tell all your friends. Don’t move here. The hunting sucks. Our wheeling sucks. Our beaches suck too. We don’t want it to become one major highway that always under construction 🚧 with a continuous, never-ending strip mall and a Dunkin’ Donuts every 10’, coming from one of the ticky-tacky Toll Brother McMansions everywhere… DelaWhere? (Just busting balls. We love your tax free shipping)✌ 😂

Last edited:

MtnRanger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

yep. You’re right. It sucks here. Tell all your friends. Don’t move here. Our beaches suck too. We don’t want it to become one major highway that always under construction 🚧 with a continuous, never-ending strip mall and a Dunkin’ Donuts every 10’ and ticky-tacky Toll Brother McMansions everywhere… like you know, the Awesome First State of DelaWhere? ✌ 😂
Live across the river in PA, enjoy low taxes, cheaper houses, there are great scenic neighborhoods in both NJ and PA but the ones in PA are cheaper. And drive over to enjoy all the amenities of NJ

OP
OP
NJRoadkill

NJRoadkill

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands 2.3l Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Live across the river in PA, enjoy low taxes, cheaper houses, there are great scenic neighborhoods in both NJ and PA but the ones in PA are cheaper. And drive over to enjoy all the amenities of NJ
All in good fun. We live in a cool region, where we get to share our shores, beaches, rivers, mountains, and woods. PA people are good folks. So are DE people, (they just be a little bougie at times. 😂) I’ve worked in DE most my career, so the banter is nothing new.

He ain’t wrong. Mud & sand tears things up.

BullyHayes

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'12 Nissan Frontier Pro-4X
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
That's what I always tell my (native NJ) wife!

Everyone jokes about NJ, but the southern part is shockingly rural and N.W. NJ is gorgeous up by the Water Gap and along the Appalachian Trail.

Not sure I'd want to take a Bronco through the cranberry bogs, but the Pine Barrens would be a great drive.

(I lived in central, and now live in Cookstown, NJ. 22 years now.)

Sponsored

MLPAGANO72

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

NJ is the Garden State after all, but you wouldn’t know it by the Jokes, Sopranos, and Snookies.

(Admittedly, I think we mostly grow Sod, Amazon warehouses and Weed at this point 😂)

The Southern part of the State, from the Delaware River/Bay to the Shore Points of Tukerton/AC/Wildwood/Cape May, is primarily Farmland, Marsh, Sand, Pines, WMAs, BLM, & State Parks. If you’re close to my specific area, then it’s Tri-State as you are a short distance from what DE, MD, & PA has to offer.

My Build plans to follow function over form, geared toward the local terrain and my uses; hunting, fishing, camping, and off-roading, with eye toward some longer trips and travel. We deal with a lot of mud, marsh, sand, phragmites, pines, and tight wooded trails.

OEM - 2D EG Badlands non-SAS 2.3l w/Manual & High Pkg
91FEF188-039F-42B1-B534-690397B713C9.jpeg

Current 5/1
EEB8F5E3-4CAD-4194-97DB-0E2A03F9DD7D.jpeg

4/12
9BABE067-3762-4C3C-AD2E-BC49C27C213B.jpeg

(4/1)
19D2731B-F4C6-4A69-8F1E-D6B8197D55F9.jpeg

KMC KM720 Roswell 17x8.5 +18ET on OEM 285/70r17
C0E3AFB6-0380-41FF-8964-82E213FD9FFD.jpeg

5474048C-1379-4F76-A2B4-055AC1FDB624.jpeg
My wife and I were just in Wharton 2 weekends ago. Too a drive from 206 to Batso then had lunch at Sweatwater marina. We are Medford.
I’m sure we will see each other around.

8628AAB0-FEF3-4108-BC4C-C56F7C96E960.jpeg

8E10C099-43C0-494A-8709-20ADD9CA3098.jpeg

MLPAGANO72

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Nice ride, dude, gonna be watching this one. 🍻 for a fellow southern NJ-er.

If you ever make your way out towards Atlantic county, Batsto, or the Brigantine beaches (and I ever get mine haha) hit me up.
Plan on getting my Brigantine pass this week. Just the trail from 206 to Batso.

RescueCheckPT2

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco BD, MH-65D
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Plan on getting my Brigantine pass this week. Just the trail from 206 to Batso.
Siiick! I’m a year-rounder on Brig and just got my build date for next week. Cactus grey, BD with Sasquatch, and a soft top. I’ll keep an eye out for you this summer.

Cbiggs

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
85 CJ, 94 YJ, 04 JK, 17 Taco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Siiick! I’m a year-rounder on Brig and just got my build date for next week. Cactus grey, BD with Sasquatch, and a soft top. I’ll keep an eye out for you this summer.
Congrats on the build date long time comin! Look forward to the pics!

Sponsored

Cbiggs

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
85 CJ, 94 YJ, 04 JK, 17 Taco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks brother! See you on the parkway!
absolutely! This is me, if you’re down the road in OC and see this at 7th & Bay please say hey! And a big thanks if your job is keeping us boaters safe!

309907F1-3138-4ACF-8E30-0DCD86A2FF6E.jpeg

1F764D77-E9BD-4847-82B6-A721837AE67A.jpeg

RescueCheckPT2

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco BD, MH-65D
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
absolutely! This is me, if you’re down the road in OC and see this at 7th & Bay please say hey! And a big thanks if your job is keeping us boaters safe!

*snips*
Daaaamn that is a beauty, I absolutely will. I was just down there this past weekend on the boardwalk with the wife and kid. I'll make sure I keep my eyes out for you, and if I do see you I won't put one of those stupid ponies on your spare :rolleyes: .

And hey, it's my pleasure. Best job in the world, man.

MtnRanger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

All in good fun. We live in a cool region, where we get to share our shores, beaches, rivers, mountains, and woods. PA people are good folks. So are DE people, (they just be a little bougie at times. 😂) I’ve worked in DE most my career, so the banter is nothing new.

He ain’t wrong. Mud & sand tears things up.
Ford Bronco NJ Marsh & Pines Build 20220221_163405

Ford Bronco NJ Marsh & Pines Build 20220212_145409

I like the pines in Jackson and food in Trenton