Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This morning the ordertrack.app updated my Bronco to "In Transit" and the Ford site says it was shipped! My estimated ship date was 5/9-5/15, so I'm a little bit ahead of the estimated schedule. I love progress!
Just keep in mind that shipped doesn't mean it's on a truck or train moving.

It's scheduled, but can sit there for days or weeks. I hope you get it tomorrow, but just know it can be a while longer.
Sponsored

codylhutson27

Wildtrak
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford Bronco 🛠 4/11/22 Build Week Group 9F9F78EB-8D8B-4C5A-B596-6E6D948D39A7

Can anyone elaborate on this? I read this as the car is on its way from the rail yard in KC but the carrier info hasn’t populated? KC Mo is about 150 miles from Wichita KS FYI.

docbronc

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco 🛠 4/11/22 Build Week Group 9F9F78EB-8D8B-4C5A-B596-6E6D948D39A7

Can anyone elaborate on this? I read this as the car is on its way from the rail yard in KC but the carrier info hasn’t populated? KC Mo is about 150 miles from Wichita KS FYI.
I read this as rails are moving and convoy's are screwed! lol. At least convoy's outside MI and surrounding states!

But yes, to me you are correct that it has been picked up from the rail yard. Congrats! Looks like you'll have it soon!

codylhutson27

Wildtrak
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I read this as rails are moving and convoy's are screwed! lol. At least convoy's outside MI and surrounding states!

But yes, to me you are correct that it has been picked up from the rail yard. Congrats! Looks like you'll have it soon!
What a relief. I didn’t want to get my hopes up. It’s promising that the chat is also over estimating delivery dates as well. It’s so close and now the nearly two years of waiting will finally pay off!

Bob 07064

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 4x4 ranger, '17 edge 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Here's to add more confusion on the wondrous sticker date. My truck is in MY driveway and my sticker says 5/7!;)

Sponsored

MelissaJ19

Outer Banks
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Here's to add more confusion on the wondrous sticker date. My truck is in MY driveway and my sticker says 5/7!;)
Well that doesn't really help all of our speculation 😂

ByrdDogX

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Chat has moved me again.

Went from 5/5-5/11 to 4/28-5/4, and now chat says it's 5/11-5/17 with no secondary statuses. Still at rail yard in Michigan.

Oris1977

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My window sticker just flipped from 4/23 to 5/1. No other changes that I can see. Still awaiting shipment.
I could be way wrong here but I think the date at the bottom of the sticker is the day it is when you click “View Window Sticker” on the order tracking website. I’ve randomly checked my window sticker every other day or every few days, and even on different days of the week. Every time I check it, it’s always the day I clicked the “View Window Sticker.”

frankk

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lotus Elise
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I could be way wrong here but I think the date at the bottom of the sticker is the day it is when you click “View Window Sticker” on the order tracking website. I’ve randomly checked my window sticker every other day or every few days, and even on different days of the week. Every time I check it, it’s always the day I clicked the “View Window Sticker.”
Lol. THAT would be funny. But I can confirm that my sticker sat at 4/28 for days even though I looked at it everytime the topic came up...which was pretty often. It didn't move until 5/2 and has changed like everyday since.

Last edited:

Five-O Donut Hole

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Raptor-Loaded-Original Owner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
More window sticker conspiracies…..didn’t change for me the first 3 weeks after it was released…..6 days straight it has updated.

dealer rep screenshot me my status as ‘plant hold’ with 5/7-5/13 time frame

Sponsored

ByrdDogX

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My rail car updated with flat car loaded at Cerro Gordo, Il @ 619AM to Decatur, Il @ 848AM today. Had been in intermediate Indiana since April 30th.

Not sure if that's just the rail car location at a given time or not, meaning it is on way to Detroit to make pickup. I'm assuming these rail car numbers are specific to the rail car identity and not the actual tracker for the Bronco.

Bob 07064

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 4x4 ranger, '17 edge 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My rail car updated with flat car loaded at Cerro Gordo, Il @ 619AM to Decatur, Il @ 848AM today. Had been in intermediate Indiana since April 30th.

Not sure if that's just the rail car location at a given time or not, meaning it is on way to Detroit to make pickup. I'm assuming these rail car numbers are specific to the rail car identity and not the actual tracker for the Bronco.
Just be careful tracking the rail car. Once it drops your truck off it still keeps that number and you might foolishly follow just the car and not your truck...

ByrdDogX

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just be careful tracking the rail car. Once it drops your truck off it still keeps that number and you might foolishly follow just the car and not your truck...
Yeah I honestly think it's probably on the way to Michigan to pick up at this point.

ByrdDogX

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can anyone please tell me what on rail, NU means?
Rail is obviously train, but no idea what NU would be. Typically intermediate stations have a 3 letter identifier like an Airport.

This might be of interest to others as it is a open source for rail mapping in the world. You can kind of see stops between you and your last rail yard.

US Rail Map
Sponsored