Suge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hold please…
Being a card carrying member of the Diminutive American Club this person is on the smaller member scale. I’m guessing 5’4”-5’5” so perspective is key. Having said that I can’t wait to be dwarfed by mine.
You are right, with those 37" tires for scale.
Sponsored

Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

He needs a step ladder

Rocky88

Badlands
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m sorry, I just can’t get past the fender flairs…They are but ugly and ruin the whole Bronco..But yes it’s quiet large..

alexg823

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Bronco OBX Cyber Orange
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’m sorry, I just can’t get past the fender flairs…They are but ugly and ruin the whole Bronco..But yes it’s quiet large..
Eh, I feel like in the original press materials they looked like they were cut from floppy flimsy trash cans but they look pretty good here IMO and even looks like mud flaps are part of the flares?

Honestly I like them a bit more than i like the rounded regular / sas fender flares, which to me never look quite right. but to each their own.

Sponsored

alexg823

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The bumper also looks really cool, IMO it is the best by far and I would love to replace my standard with it. Like a great combo of the standard / capable and the modular. The modular is way better than the standard or capable IMO, but looks a little bare, this adds a little bit more meat to it while still retaining the bad ass look of the modular bumper.

Also the black skidplate looks so much better than the silver colored one they've been showing.

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I say he’s about 5’8”

Ford Bronco Code Orange Bronco Raptor Pictures Show How HUGE It Is 0F86F6F0-0B29-479D-ACBD-68015D0EE0BE
I'm 5'8" - 9" on good spiked hair day, and that's about there the door came up to me when I stood next to the Raptor at the NY Car show. So I think you are spot on!

BR0NCO

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Rich critique coming from someone who drives around with that embarrassing excuse for a soft top.
The “ugly fenders” will just keep away guys like that that can’t appreciate the Raptor for what it has to offer. Their not the right type of person to to own one.

BR0NCO

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
The bumper also looks really cool, IMO it is the best by far and I would love to replace my standard with it. Like a great combo of the standard / capable and the modular. The modular is way better than the standard or capable IMO, but looks a little bare, this adds a little bit more meat to it while still retaining the bad ass look of the modular bumper.

Also the black skidplate looks so much better than the silver colored one they've been showing.
I like the silver, it identifies it right away as a Raptor from the front

alexg823

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I like the silver, it identifies it right away as a Raptor from the front
You mean the "FORD" grille lettering instead of the "BRONCO" doesn't identify it strongly enough for you? :D
Sponsored