First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
checked my status with chat… didn’t get better, but didn’t get worse…

Diamond: I will be happy to check your order status, James. One moment, please.
James: Great. Thanks
Diamond: Your welcome James. I do see your Bronco with a plant hold delay currently in production at the MI Assembly Plant until May 13.
Diamond: You can view your order at https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking.
James: Ok. So should it still arrive at my dealership on 5/13 or are you saying it might not be completed until 5/13?
Diamond: We appreciate your patience, please continue to wait.
Diamond: It is in production until May 13.
Diamond: It does not specify any more information. Please see your dealer for further details James.
James: Ok I can ask them but they usually have no idea. Does it show what is written in my secondary status ?
Diamond: You can view your order at https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking.
Diamond: The secondary is the delay.
Sponsored

Longhorn Fan

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I called my dealer asking about this 5/13 plant hold and he told me he just found out that F150 orders will be discontinued this upcoming Friday and that is the majority of what they sell. Although he is sympathetic to me being in plant hold purgatory they are in survival mode only having previous sales earlier in the year and used vehicles keeping them afloat. Uggh

Last edited:

MelissaJ19

Outer Banks
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
SO! Over in my Bronco 6th Gen FB group, there was a dude who was working at the Ford plant and was able to look specifically at what was holding up a few people's specific Bronco's if they gave him their VIN numbers (I did not give mine, I didn't want to inundate him)- but a few were on hold just like some of ours are... here are a few responses from him:

-headlamps need to be verified, wind noise in your A pillar. Air temp sensor needs to be verified.

-air temp sensor and air noise in the a pillar

-headlamps need to be replaced, and it seems you also need an air sensor verified

He also said that they will be doing nothing but repairs the first 3 weeks in July.

So for whatever its worth....
There were a few in the 4/4 build week speculating that it could be the led headlamps by going through the builds that were held up and what any of them had in common. Basically the head lamps were the only thing across the board. The July date sucks if we have to wait that long.

ByrdDogX

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This my chat from tonight:

Thank you for your patience and congratulations on your 2022 Bronco order, James! (My name is Jason, but whatever) I see that your Bronco is In Transit, meaning that it has been built and is being transported from the plant to the selling dealer via Railcar # TTGX971052 (Norfolk Southern Corp). It was last reported in Michigan on 28-APR-2022 and there is a current ETA of 17-MAY-2022. You can track your order status using your Vehicle's Identification Number (VIN) and Order Number at this link: https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/

Jaybro23

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Thank you for your patience and congratulations on your 2022 Bronco order, James! (My name is Jason, but whatever) I see that your Bronco is In Transit, meaning that it has been built and is being transported from the plant to the selling dealer via Railcar # TTGX971052 (Norfolk Southern Corp). It was last reported in Michigan on 28-APR-2022 and there is a current ETA of 17-MAY-2022. You can track your order status using your Vehicle's Identification Number (VIN) and Order Number at this link: https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/
Guess they could call you worse names than James (I’ve been called worse)…

Sponsored

ByrdDogX

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Guess they could call you worse names than James (I’ve been called worse)…
I have called them worse. So I don't know if I'm on a train or waiting on a train. The rail car has been in Indiana for days. Not sure if it's on the way down or up.

I know my dealers incoming inventory doesn't show it.

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You can track on Norfolk Phone # also

1-800-635-5768
Wait for automated person to give you Option 2 Intermodal
Wait for automated person to give you Option 2 Tracing
When the automated person ask for the alpha characters
Enter TTGX, which is 8849 on you keypad and press #
Wait for it to ask to enter the numeric characters
Enter 971052 and hit #
It updates almost realtime. You can call as much as you want.

Right now @ByrdDogX you are in Decatur, IL as of May 8th, 8:51 a.m. at Intermediary point.

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Interesting there are so many issues from some of the earlier weeks. We have all the 5/2 builds populated today (at least ones that have been active on the build week) and many shipped. I was 5/2 blend and my Bronco is sitting in the ATL train depot yard waiting on a truck to deliver to the dealer. I would have thought most of you would be close to taking delivery. How many out of this week is still waiting to populate, and has some taken delivery?

MyBroncoNotYours

Badlands
First Name
Good Try FBI
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Totally agree that those stuck in 'Plant Hold' are in a sucky situation. That's been going on since before 3/21 and we (4/11) have our share of builds in this state. The number is growing (as is the frustration). We can only hope that Ford meets their estimates. In 4/11 they are claiming a 5/13 resolution to the plant-holds. Not sure what they've told the 4/18 group.

I should have been more clear -- it seems that some of those who made it to 'Awaiting Shipment' were able to get their Broncos via convoy, while the 4/11 builds relying on convoy are parked as 'delayed' until mid-May.
They’re telling us 5/13 as well. Being in manufacturing I’m fairly confident that it’s a fictitious date the planners are using and means nothing. It’ll continue to be pushed out two or four weeks at a time until the constraint is relieved. But we could be lucky and it be a true date. Just seems like too many cars are all supposed to be magically fixed on the same day/week.

ByrdDogX

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You can track on Norfolk Phone # also

1-800-635-5768
Wait for automated person to give you Option 2 Intermodal
Wait for automated person to give you Option 2 Tracing
When the automated person ask for the alpha characters
Enter TTGX, which is 8849 on you keypad and press #
Wait for it to ask to enter the numeric characters
Enter 971052 and hit #
It updates almost realtime. You can call as much as you want.

Right now @ByrdDogX you are in Decatur, IL as of May 8th, 8:51 a.m. at Intermediary point.
I think I have tried that once or twice. :ROFLMAO:

Ford Bronco đź›  4/11/22 Build Week Group Screenshot_20220509-221254_Phone

Sponsored

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I think I have tried that once or twice. :ROFLMAO:

Ford Bronco đź›  4/11/22 Build Week Group Screenshot_20220509-221254_Phone
Good deal. Ford apparently get updates like once a week, lol. I called today to see if they had an updated ETA since I was in Atlanta in 3 days after it left Detroit and they told me their last update was on 5/5. I’m at the yard in Atlanta waiting on truck for final delivery to dealer. 5/2 blend

ByrdDogX

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good deal. Ford apparently get updates like once a week, lol. I called today to see if they had an updated ETA since I was in Atlanta in 3 days after it left Detroit and they told me their last update was on 5/5. I’m at the yard in Atlanta waiting on truck for final delivery to dealer. 5/2 blend
Even with OrderTrack showing this?

Ford Bronco đź›  4/11/22 Build Week Group Screenshot_20220509-224610_Chrome

eneal111

Outer Banks
First Name
Neal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JK
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The shipping was legit the most painful part! It took almost 2 weeks to get a car from Michigan to Florida....SMH...But he finally arrived on Saturday. Here it is next to my jeep that I traded in...(and my daughter saying goodbye to the jeep LOL)
Ford Bronco đź›  4/11/22 Build Week Group bronco tradin

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Even with OrderTrack showing this?

Screenshot_20220509-224610_Chrome.jpg
Yeah. That is the ASN - Advance Shipping Notice sent to Jack Cooper transport and that will populate once you are picked and paired to be loaded out on Convoy. That can take anywhere from a few day to several weeks, depending on where your hand off to convoy may be. Do you know where your dealer gets all their vehicles from? That is where I am status wise, sitting in the Atlanta train depot yard waiting to be picked, paired and dispatched. That info on the order tracker app, I believe is coming from pals app as I back door hacked pals app and get the exact same info.

It will populate with some info similar to this when the freight truck company is moving. This one was delivered this a.m. to a dealer in our 5/2 build week.

The ASN was sent to the truck company on 4/30. Paired on 5/9 8:15am, Dispatched 5/9 11:44am, and Delivered this 5/10 4:33am to the dealer
Ford Bronco đź›  4/11/22 Build Week Group Screen Shot 2022-05-10 at 6.53.09 AM
Sponsored

Last edited: