Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

how long have people been waiting? Mine was built April 6th, hoping by June??
Pushed from a 2021 model to a 2022 model. Build week Jan. 17th, had two EDD’s Feb. 7th and May 7th. I’m still waiting going on two years since reserving my Bronco but you’ll probably get your’s in a day or two.
Sponsored

JennaLynn02

Outer Banks
First Name
Jenna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Bet your dealer loves the calls...on something it has no control over.
lol i’m guessing you haven’t been “in production” on “chip hold” since january by the looks of all your posts yelling at people for wanting information from Ford. sorry that this may be a huge purchase for some people, or maybe they sold their vehicles, or are driving around a car that may not last much longer. those of us built in january have been given AT LEAST 2 different EDD’s which were both lies. sorry that the ONLY way to get info is to call your dealer or Ford CS. and yes, they have no control, but they are the only way we can get some sort of information. rant over.

mattymik

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Odyssey, 2023 WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Record scratch.

Freeze frame.

Yep, that's me.

You're probably wondering how I got into this mess. Well, it all started with a bat -- or maybe a pangolin -- somewhere in a far-away land called China ...

Ford Bronco 🎞 Latest video look at Bronco mountain (storage lot) Screen Shot 2022-05-16 at 2.06.36 PM

Last edited:

PointBy

Wildtrak
First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68 Mustang Fastback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Doesn't make any sense. I genuinely feel bad for all those who made early reservations and are still waiting. I went into the dealer on January 11th without a reservation, ordered my Wildtrak with hard top, and a bunch of options including sliding tailgate, got a build date of 3/29 and had the truck by April 4th. Seems really unfair that I got a truck faster than those who did the right thing and got a reservation early. It's not right. I honestly thought I'd be waiting a year.

Sponsored

AKMark

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited, 2015 GMC
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
#DirtMountainBronco Twitter campaign. Show your frustration.

TheDoctor

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer ST, Pontiac G8 GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
lol i’m guessing you haven’t been “in production” on “chip hold” since january by the looks of all your posts yelling at people for wanting information from Ford. sorry that this may be a huge purchase for some people, or maybe they sold their vehicles, or are driving around a car that may not last much longer. those of us built in january have been given AT LEAST 2 different EDD’s which were both lies. sorry that the ONLY way to get info is to call your dealer or Ford CS. and yes, they have no control, but they are the only way we can get some sort of information. rant over.
So you call to get information, and then complain about the information they give you. Got it...

Also, none of that gets your Bronco to the dealer any faster. (y)

JennaLynn02

Outer Banks
First Name
Jenna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So you call to get information, and then complain about the information they give you. Got it...

Also, none of that gets your Bronco to the dealer any faster. (y)
yeah you got me on that 😂 i do complain about the info i get. i’d rather them tell me i’ll get it in ‘23 at this point, so i don’t get my hopes up anymore.

Derbystud

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F250 6.7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
it really is sad...and i just dont get why other builds (looking at you, F150s) are getting the chips and cranked out and but these are just rusting on the lot
This is the voice of jealousy and impatience :)
Just so you know F150s aren't any better off. We are a small dealership and have 4 F150s waiting on chips. We have constantly had F150s waiting on chip since this whole covid thing started.

JCBBronco

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Reserved 7/14/20
Order 4/8/20
22MY Order 10/8/21
Production Date 1/10/22
Blend 1/15/22
Built 3/28/22
EDD 5/15-5/21/22 after 5 pushes
Waiting a very long time!!!

Sponsored

JLBroncoVB

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 CRV
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just so you know F150s aren't any better off. We are a small dealership and have 4 F150s waiting on chips. We have constantly had F150s waiting on chip since this whole covid thing started.

True true, its definitely plaguing lots of builds. Im looking at the 51 thousand F-models build in April compared to 13k Broncos. I would just think that they would complete previous orders before launching other models like the Maverick, Lightning. Maybe its different plants, profitability, who knows. i admit i just dont get it. Personally Id finish something before i moved on to the next, but im not a massive company :D

TheDoctor

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer ST, Pontiac G8 GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
yeah you got me on that 😂 i do complain about the info i get. i’d rather them tell me i’ll get it in ‘23 at this point, so i don’t get my hopes up anymore.
:D You know that every time you call, they push back your delivery by two weeks, right?

Hope you see yours soon. (y)