Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks!
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

These 2 were delivered to my dealership last night. Both May blend days. I got excited at the Area 51 2 door for a split second, but it's not my OBX.
1652893751465.png
They are definitely somebody’s unless they cancelled since they are green special order.
Damn, I’m frustrated.
Sponsored

Indy Bronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
MAY?!!!

For shits and giggles i asked ford chat today and got a new ETA of 8/1-8/7........... August.........and we are not even in June yet.
Criminal.

FJen

Outer Banks
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-DR OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Unfortunately, I verified as well. I think I will be looking to move to a 22 Tundra if I can find one.
Ford Bronco đź›  4/4/22 build week group [now with Google doc] Ford Chat
I have asked a few times if there were other resources that could be engaged to get more information. This has never been offered or hint that such a thing exists here in the states. Hope it works out for you!

mgraced

Outer Banks
First Name
Grace
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Unfortunately, I verified as well. I think I will be looking to move to a 22 Tundra if I can find one.
Ford Bronco đź›  4/4/22 build week group [now with Google doc] Ford Chat
Wow. I also have asked if there is someone I can speak to and all they do is tell me to talk to my dealer. IIRC, your in a chip hold right?

Sponsored

Crush24

Wildtrak
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Wow. I also have asked if there is someone I can speak to and all they do is tell me to talk to my dealer. IIRC, your in a chip hold right?
Yes, chip hold as well. I talked to my dealer and he says that it may be a good thing I have a case number. It was new to him though. I will update you all once Ford reaches out.

mgraced

Outer Banks
First Name
Grace
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yes, chip hold as well. I talked to my dealer and he says that it may be a good thing I have a case number. It was new to him though. I will update you all once Ford reaches out.
Yea that’s what baffles me. The CS line never gave you a way to communicate further. This is interesting. I may have to call now

Ashlesophia

Wildtrak
First Name
Ash
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Cadillac CT5, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford Bronco đź›  4/4/22 build week group [now with Google doc] BD484F67-40F0-4CDC-AA77-58A0DE46DC79

Like clockwork. My weekly ETA update 🤦🏻‍♀️ I am definitely lost in the holding lot somewhere. Foolishly hoping that there really is a logistics team looking into my Convoy Delay🙄 This entire ordeal is an emotional roller coaster like a bad relationship you just can’t leave.

Romano

Badlands
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw/Honda/Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Good morning! Has there been any of our week completed and shipped out or are we done until july??

Sponsored

BroncoCMH

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Carless
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Good morning! Has there been any of our week completed and shipped out or are we done until july??
I'm still on the non-descript, "not a chip" Plant-hold with a 5/29-6/2 date. Will be calling them this morning since it's "batch job Thursday" to see if there is any movement.

4/8 blend, 4/11 in production, 2.3, 7M, High, Mod Bumper

d_bearhugs

Base
First Name
Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm still on the non-descript, "not a chip" Plant-hold with a 5/29-6/2 date. Will be calling them this morning since it's "batch job Thursday" to see if there is any movement.

giphy.gif

Romano

Badlands
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw/Honda/Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Good luck! I hope it comes through through.. keep us posted.

BroncoCMH

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Carless
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Good luck! I hope it comes through through.. keep us posted.
OK.

Just got off the phone with Christy. Super nice. Everything continues to be as described above.

She re-iterated it was *not a tumor, er chip-hold*. I brought up the new July/August dates and she said those were for chips specifically and they have a plan for dealing with them "so all of those people will be taken care of and will be happy" <- paraphrasing.

Mine could be a broken part, a test, a shipping issue, but I "should be happy soon".

And she was concerned about my lingering COVID cough.

Also, she told me about a $825 Private Cash Offer (and gave me a cert number for it). It expires 12/31/22. Somehow it is the same and different from the price protection plan. I told her I would call her next Thursday to discuss when I checked status again.

EDIT: I'm a 10/2020 res holder, 3/18/21 original order person.
Sponsored